• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 | NeoGAF Racing League | One-off races

FootballFan

Is there any particular reason why these races can not be organized to be run 22 hours earlier? Id bet that more people may be able to join if it were done on a Saturday instead of Sunday or has that already been attempted?

ashk

Is there any particular reason why these races can not be organized to be run 22 hours earlier? Id bet that more people may be able to join if it were done on a Saturday instead of Sunday or has that already been attempted?

We've done a lot of Saturday races before, but those were 24 hours earlier. We had some kind of voting which I don't exactly remember the outcome of but IIRC a lot of people were OK with both times.

See, I would have thought people are more likely to be doing something on a Saturday night.

paskowitz

I want to do this race (Clio Cup at Grand Valley). Can someone else set up the race post and PM previous entrants (I did this for the Suzuka race and we got a decent turn out)?

BTW I should be getting my Fanatec ClubSport Wheel and ClubSport v2 pedals in a week or two.

Toxa

YXEcf.png

110902_101529.jpg

Everybody is welcome to join.
BUT: practice and make sure you know the track and the car before the race, clean racing is a must in the weekly races.

Race starts in:
t1336244400z0.png

Allowed cars:
Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race car '00 (S)
Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (S)

Tuning allowed:
No tuning is allowed
Tyre Selection
Sports Soft​
Track:
Gran Valley Speedway
Spa-Francorchamps​
Laps:
Pit Stops:
Yes
Damage
Light​
Assists
TCS, ABS
Lounge Settings:
Tyre/Fuel wear: On
Slip stream: Weak
Tyre grip reduction: Real
Players Participating (05 / 16):
  • 01 - Toxa
  • 02 - Niks
  • 03 - paskowitz
  • 04 - 2scoops
  • 05 - Kaze13
  • 06 - l2ounD
  • 07 -
  • 08 -
  • 09 -
  • 10 -
  • 11 -
  • 12 -
  • 13 -
  • 14 -
  • 15 -
  • 16 -
  • R1 - Norante
  • R2 - dubc35
  • R3 - magawolaz
  • R4 - Lorn
  • R5 -

Race procedure:

Lounge opens - 7.00 PM GMT
Lounge reset - 7.55 PM GMT
Qualifications start - 8.00 PM GMT
Race start 8.15 PM GMT

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ: Rules and Regulations

Additional rules:

No special rules this race​

Lounge:
Races will be held in the GT5NRL lounge, please add this account to your Friends list. Practice sessions will also be held in the same lounge.

ok ?

dubc35

I'll take a reserve spot if someone can dupe me a car.

Niks - copy game save file from ps3 to USB flash drive, gift car, copy save file from USB flash drive back over save file on ps3.

magawolaz

Looks like my connection problems are gone, so I'd like to join you...but since I'm not 100% sure put me on reserve please :) Thank you Toxa.
And I believe I have both cars, so if someone needs them...

Would love to participate since it's a saturday race, but I don't have the car yet.

But sign me up as number 14!

EDIT: Turns out I'll have french tomorrow, won't be able to get home on time :(

Toxa

Finaly only 20 laps at GVS

616056IMGP1194.jpg

Good race, congrats Round. somehow I miss edgeypoo

Great car we need a part 2 at spa with more players !

Kaze13

Well that was fun. The first 8 laps was intense and exciting until I bumped pats. So sorry pats. Afte I made 1 mistake (hit the wall before the tunnel) and I just lost the front runners. Got my fastest lap of 2.82x alone though.

I should have played it cool til and made moves after the pit stop. Still, really fun!

Top Bottom