• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLEEK

BobTheFork said:
I heard you can only get a copy by saying 'real racing simulator' 5 times while looking in a mirror.

Read the small print.

It's only if your mirror is a PSP, hooked up to a PS3 playing GT5.

Machado said:
maybe it's just me but I think gran turismo series sucks.

dnd-o.gif

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Hype hit hyperdrive today after watching all the videos...

But what the heck is with people playing in chase cam? Ugh... at least go bonnet of bumper camera.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
B-Dex said:
NEWSFLASH:

Street Date agreement for GT5 came in company email today. NOVEMBER 23rd. :D
Which company ?
COME ON DONT PLAY WITH OUR EMOTIONS !

(._.)

Banned
One thing is for certain, I'm really enjoying all these tormented fans going crazy due to this delay. Maybe I'm just a fucked up person, idk.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Its been interesting watching this threads evolution as an outsider who doesn't really care about GT5 :lol

(I'm sure that it is/will be a pinnacle of racing games, its just not my cup of tea)

Amir0x

Banned
Lion Heart said:
Sorry to burst your bubble but there is still 98 title changes to go...

no there's more like 90 topic changes left to go but still

SHIT IT IS A TUESDAY

what the fuck dude this better be true or I'm banning you for like eight months

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
B-Dex said:
NEWSFLASH:

Your profile says youre a community manager.... Turn 10 for any chance?

Kagari said:
That's a Tuesday~
IT ONLY DOES EVERYTHING.

B-Dex

I really don't have anymore details to give. All it said is it's street dated for the 23rd and to sign and return the form.

Amir0x

Banned
B-Dex said:
I really don't have anymore details to give. All it said is it's street dated for the 23rd and to sign and return the form.

Do you, um, guarantee you're telling the truth (about receiving this letter) on pain of ban?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
B-Dex said:
NEWSFLASH:

Sweet Mother Mercy!

Fersis

Yoshichan said:
Sweet Mother Mercy!
Welcome back Yoshichan!!

Mods please user your modpowers to check who is this guy. Community Manager from .... ?

Az

B-Dex said:

Dude you picked the wrong thread to throw around bs like that.

edit: What company? What did it say? I am sure it wasn't a one sentence agreement.

Amir0x

Banned
Let's not get too hasty. For some reason I don't think anyone would be bold enough to bullshit us at this scale given the excitement behind this release

B-Dex, i want to BELIEVE

B-Dex

I assure you guys I am not bsing. I was reading this thread this morning and when I got to work my boss was like hey check it out.

I am trying to get the email forwarded to me so I can show you guys! (and gals)

mr_nothin

Banned
B-Dex said:
I assure you guys I am not bsing. I was reading this thread this morning and when I got to work my boss was like hey check it out.

I am trying to finish my last minute touches in photoshop so I can show you guys! (and gals)
Fixed

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
B-Dex said:

If you can deliver the proof, sex is yours.

Fersis

B-Dex said:

And you would be our hero. I believe in you, i always did!

Ashes

Banned
Amir0x said:
Let's not get too hasty. For some reason I don't think anyone would be bold enough to bullshit us at this scale given the excitement behind this release

B-Dex, i want to BELIEVE

He's not the first though... we've been hovering by the date for a day or two. the stars really are aligning.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
If it doesn't come out on the 23rd, we will deem you the worst thing in the world. yes, even worse than the LOST finale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom