• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
im super stoked to play this..more so then i was with BlackOps and im a big cod fan... i only play ps3 exclusives on my ps3 but boy..when sony pushes out quality 1st and 2nd party games...they are truly on a level of their own as far as consoles go this generation.

beast786

THE:MILKMAN said:
Tekken90 posted a new video of high speed ring. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PCPULU37sA

snuggie2.gif

commedieu

Banned
dwebo said:
Looks... exactly like it does in Prologue. :lol I expected them to change that full-on bloom effect coming out of that tunnel for some reason - it always struck me as too much and not particularly realistic. Then again it was in that rain / Eiger vid too. Ah well.

Ah ok.

Sorry guys, don't get excited.

saladine1

I went to a few game store today and asked if they knew when GT5 is going to be released.
I knew they wouldn't have a clue but did it for kicks anyway.

Store no 1-

Me: "GT5 when?"
Guy: "Duuuude. Some Euro bloke has the game and is posting vids on the netz.
To be honest,that's all we have at the moment, some shity vids on the net and no confirmation of a release date. Sony is shitting on us"
Me: Okay. You frequent GAF by any chance?
Guy: What is GAF?

Store no 2-

Me: "Mate, GT5 when is it?"
Guy: " Oh, for fucks sake, stop asking that question. I'm sick and tired of it and i've had enough. There are other games to play you know. Fuck this, Geoff, i'm taking my break."
Me: " But Kaz sleeps under his work desk"
Guy: "Maybe you need some sleep as well."
Me: " You just owned me"

Store no 3-

Me: "Do you have COD Black Ops?"
Guy: "Sure,that'll be $80 thanks"
Me: "Thanks"

torontoml

dwebo said:
Looks... exactly like it does in Prologue. :lol I expected them to change that full-on bloom effect coming out of that tunnel for some reason - it always struck me as too much and not particularly realistic. Then again it was in that rain / Eiger vid too. Ah well.
look at a vid of a F1 race at monaco in the sun or light for that matter and its pretty much the same thing

saladine1

Seriously, can someone post a pic of the person at Sony most likely responsible for this shit?
I need to cast some Voodoo magick on his miniature effigy.
Thanks.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Lion Heart said:
Fuck off Kev....:(
I had nothing to do with this one. Not enough sexual deviancy for me

I would have put like "Kaz is into BMWs almost as much as he's into BBWs"

Ashes

Banned
Y2Kev said:
I had nothing to do with this one. Not enough sexual deviancy for me

I would have put like "Kaz is into BMWs almost as much as he's into BBWs"

:lol

You know there are going to be a ton of people clicking just to read the original article... :lol

Ok, guys. I've got the skinny. And you know this info is good because it comes from a Gamestop employee.
lol

He was told by his Sony rep that GT5 got delayed because of a bug involving the online play, and they wanted to get it right. And the release date in their computers is December 1st.

Finally a definitive answer. :lol

Ashes

Banned
DidntKnowJack said:
Ok, guys. I've got the skinny. And you know this info is good because it comes from a Gamestop employee.
lol

He was told by his Sony rep that GT5 got delayed because of a bug involving the online play, and they wanted to get it right. And the release date in their computers is December 1st.

But I thought you don't know jack?

expy

Banned
DidntKnowJack said:
lol

31/12/2010 on Best Buy website. But apparently the Best Buy system says street date of 11/02/2011.... :lol

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
DidntKnowJack said:
lol

Delaying the biggest PS3 Release for a bug that could be fixed in day one patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom