• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playstation blog just updated:

"Hi all, ken Kutaragi here!

At 20:40 GAF time a strike team entered a premises and removed a copy of GT5 from a gentlemans possession, get back to your daily lives, see you all in 2015.... that is all

Love ken"

jett

D-Member
66awbkn.gif

"First Video is done but it will take a few minutes on youtube

next video beginning to upload

First Video is just who i put the disc in , start the game and scroll through the menu and show you the arcade mode and some other things

Video is 3:41"

drifter444 said:
"First Video is done but it will take a few minutes on youtube

next video beginning to upload

First Video is just who i put the disc in , start the game and scroll through the menu and show you the arcade mode and some other things

Video is 3:41"

you're so late like GT5 late

Senua

Solal said:
An aero?! Excellent choice mate ! A car for true car lovers...

Everyone should try a Saab once...

they just arent the same anymore, i tried a recent 9-3 and it felt extremely heavy and sluggish and yes it was the turbo

I never click this thread because it's absolutely ridiculous but I was lured in because of the thread title nevertheless.

This shit is absolutely hilarious!:lol

Flek

Banned
Fender_Uk said:
i had this car in red, turbo s aero high pressure turbo, amazing car! probably the best front wheel drive car i've ever driven

Solal said:
An aero?! Excellent choice mate ! A car for true car lovers...

Everyone should try a Saab once...

yeha thx guys, i love it just drove it for like 5-6h @ arround 160-190 kph <3

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Kaz said that GT5 was like the apollo project, this is like the first man on the moon.

Solal

Fender_Uk said:
they just arent the same anymore, i tried a recent 9-3 and it felt extremely heavy and sluggish and yes it was the turbo

I had 3 saabs 9000 (the Turbo S was a monster!)...and I now drive a 95 Aero... They gained in comfort what they lost in wildness... But I just LOVE it! (it s an old one...from 2000)

Senua

Solal said:
I had 3 saabs 9000 (the Turbo S was a monster!)...and I now drive a 95 Aero... They gained in comfort what they lost in wildness... But I just LOVE it! (it s an old one...from 2000)
ahh 9000s are different, a lot more dangerous! i nearly crashed one years ago as the brakes locked up at the slightest touch and it was ridiculously fast! quite heavy though (you felt it in the corners)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom