• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
If there are leaked copies it means that the release date should be in 2 or 3 weeks.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Is it a rule that when something is leaked or when we get the first shots of something it has to be a shitty picture, with fucked up colors, bad lighting, and abysmal resolution? Even the shittiest cell phones have 3-5MP cameras with flash and are capable of taking a decent picture in okay quality...

I can't wait til I get to leak something. It's going to be a goddamned photo shoot with impressive pics from a competent camera.

eso76

Fender_Uk said:
i've got forza 1 and 2 but sold 3 coz it sucked

You sold it too early. That is, before you could realize it didn't.

Aaaaaaaaaanyway, i think we might see the game before December at this point.

fun fact; games are never leaked to people with video capture devices

-viper-

Banned
amar212 said:
Who cares for video?

Give the tracks list damnit :D
Asked him that. Not sure if he read it.

But that's exactly what I need to see as well. Would also put the 20 tracks rumour to bed :p

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
-viper- said:
Asked him that. Not sure if he read it.

But that's exactly what I need to see as well. Would also put the 20 tracks rumour to bed :p
20 Tracks with variations sounds fine to me.

Rainier

My wife just walked into my den and asked what was up, so I explained that a few copies of the game were leaked and vids were possibly incoming, and she says 'Is this that racing game that you were laughing at, because people on your forum were drooling over it and it wasn't even out yet...?'

Uh, she'd like me to apologize for my remarks I posted last week. I'm sorry. :(

Wazzim

Banned
DMeisterJ said:
Is it a rule that when something is leaked or when we get the first shots of something it has to be a shitty picture, with fucked up colors, bad lighting, and abysmal resolution? Even the shittiest cell phones have 3-5MP cameras with flash and are capable of taking a decent picture in okay quality...

I can't wait til I get to leak something. It's going to be a goddamned photo shoot with impressive pics from a competent camera.
Iphone 4 so we're save from 140x270 res pics.

Fersis

Majine said:
This may shape up to become the biggest rickroll ever on the internet.
If that happens Argentina declares War to Czech republic.

-viper- said:
I think I'm going to take a break for an hour. :lol

Please update any important information in the OP.

I'm sticking around, I want to be able to tell my kids about this day in detail.

kyo_daikun said:
He can't even do pictures, a stream would probably make his brain explode.

BooThisMan.gif

at least he is trying ..

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I liked the Chevy Malibu thread title better. :(

If it's leaing, it means it's on and done. No more delays. But Sony being quiet about a release date is pretty scary.

Rainier

DoctorWho said:
I'm sticking around, I want to be able to tell my kids about this day in detail.
Better grab your woman now then, there won't be time for silly things like sex once the game is out. Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom