• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
"both videos are finished

they are setted on private

move to gametrailers i will post the links there because the server here will **** up"

CZ

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
tmax.gif

Despera

Banned
"both videos are finished

they are setted on private

move to gametrailers i will post the links there because the server here will **** up "

Damn I posted that pic too soony.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
WHAT THE HELL IS A GAMETRAILERS ?!!!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Jeseus said:
please stop adding me as friend on psn ... its dummy account ... thanks
:lol

What the hell?

Whats the deal with the 'private' youtube videos? Never heard about it.

If gtplanet was smart they would just tell him to post the links or give him a ban at this point. He's obviously bullshitting.

a1m

Banned
What the fuck.

How hard is it to take a PICTURE and UPLOAD it to tinypic for example. WHAT THE HELL, takes like a minute FFS

Fersis said:
Whats the deal with the 'private' youtube videos? Never heard about it.

Yeah, my brother has a bunch of videos of his kid playing around and crap set to private. Anyone can see them if they have the URL, though.

Flek

Banned
-viper- said:
They gave him a 'Premium' membership. :lol

of course he got a premium account. Even if he is a troll he is doing A1 marketing for gtplanet…i bet they never had this many user regstrations and lurkers in there time. So no matter if he is a troll or not - he is a valubale user.

Angst

This stinks... :-(

CZ said:
GUYS JUST WAIT

THE VIDEOS ARE ****** QUALITY

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR HD???

omg sorry guys that you must wait so long

Shitty quality... what the hell is going on?

dwebo

DoctorWho said:
That looks fake. The Gran Turismo 5 font doesn't even match the angle of everything else on screen.
So... Jeseus is trolling us too?

"Gran Turismo 5" looks parallel to the friend box.

JWong

Banned
DoctorWho said:
That looks fake. The Gran Turismo 5 font doesn't even match the angle of everything else on screen.
It's a 3d perspective angle.

Seems like they point to a single vanishing point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom