• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erasus

Angst said:
This stinks... :-(

Shitty quality... what the hell is going on?

You know that youtube need time to process the video so it becomes HD. In the time it does that it displays the SD version. So shit quality until youtube checks the HD button

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
DoctorWho said:
That looks fake. The Gran Turismo 5 font doesn't even match the angle of everything else on screen.

Yup...
143zt35.jpg

Off with his head.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
GT5 SUPPORTS YOUTUBE UPLOADING!!!

Oh no i have a better idea, a lame shaky cell phone. T_T

I can't believe people get so excited over racing games. I've never played Gran Turismo, so excuse me princess ignorance.

I hated the sandbox style of other racing games.

Lyonaz

Jeseus said:
lol what do you want more ...

hahahah video and move camera, show from different angles, profile trophies whatever... :lol

People are turning on each other, threatening accounts. HILARIOUS!! :lol :lol

Angst

Erasus said:
You know that youtube need time to process the video so it becomes HD. In the time it does that it displays the SD version. So shit quality until youtube checks the HD button
Yeah I know. I was more confused why he used that as an excuse not to post the link.

J-Rzez

Jesus... this game and the drama it has. I won't believe it even when I finally pick it up in the store. I'll believe I actually have it when I put the disc into my PS3 and start actually playing it.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Noshino said:
He says that the feature isnt working yet
Its possible to put a required date to allow certain features... crazy but possible.

-viper-

Banned
Fender_Uk said:
maybe that one little but is curved! maybe a wii mote hit it
could be a weird angle. all the stuff on the screens appears to go towards a 'vanishing point'.

everything looks parallel in that sense.

Flek

Banned
so the "german" cover etc. is fake too right? And the screenshot of the guy playing, "took" (or should i say shopped !?) by a gafer? Ban time !?

Jeseus

23vm2dv.jpg

2z70m4l.jpg

more?

He is from different country ... i am from Slovakia and i bought the game from him and i will have it in max 7 days ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom