• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainier

So we need to sign up at Gametrailers now? Then I guess they forward it to another site due to 'traffic issues', right?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Metalmurphy said:
So you don't wanna upload on youtube cause you don't wanna get in trouble, but you confess everything here...

What's the difference?

Apparently he uploaded it on Youtube, but it's private and he sent the links to a Gametrailers mod, cause apparently that's a better idea than spreading the link around because he might end up in jail :lol

Az

So he said he sent the videos to a Gametrailers mod so he can put it up... wow just wow... going to watch football

Despera

Banned
Rather than questioning someone who doesn't exist on GAF, let's interrogate Jeseus.

Jesues, how did you become CZ's sidekick? What is in it for you?

Rainier

TheAzRim said:
So he said he sent the videos to a Gametrailers mod so he can put it up... wow just wow... going to watch football
Rabbit.gif

-viper-

Banned
Galvanise_ said:
There are cruel jokes and then there are CRUEL jokes.

If this was Tudor England, I'd be burning a few people at the stake about now.
I'd burn him at a stake right now if I had the ability to.

:p

Flek said:
so either sony or gtplanet had this brilliant "viral marketing idea" of a leaked gt5 video …

. . .when it finally is uploaded its going to be Kaz, Kevin Butler and Translator San sitting in a minivan, laughing their heads off.

Damn it Sony, I must say you win. I was on the fence before all this. but with all this insanity i MUST have this game whenever it decides to come out :lol .

Flek

Banned
Despera said:
Rather than questioning someone who doesn't exist on GAF, let's interrogate Jeseus.

seriously. Jesues tell us more … 

spats

Despera said:

They're the same person.

yamauchi-stamping.jpg

-viper- said:
His response to my question in asking for pictures:

"i said questions no PICS from me"

What a bender :lol

Has anyone been invited to view the private videos on youtube?

Im guessing its him in the bath or something.

-viper-

Banned
Truespeed said:
I've noticed a pattern that keeps reoccurring - people that get their hands on leaks are usually technological idiots.
I asked him for pics but he is refusing to take pictures.

Despera

Banned
"I did this for GT fans not for me

@Jordan .. i wanted to send you the links but everytime i tried : database error

I just decided for a random site and contacted a mod and send him the links then
and he will post them TODAY .. really TODAY ..

just wait guys ... dont worry "

so what say you, Jeseus?

UFRA

This is getting so stupid.

The fact that we can't get a simple pic of the trophy list comparison or anything is a big red flag. Either post some evidence or stop talking is all I can say.

We don't wanna hear, "I assure you it's real, he's playing it now."

WE

WANT

PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom