• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Jordan

CZ, you can also reach me directly via email at webmaster @ gtplanet.net. I'll post anything up on the blog immediately (the blog can handle a lot more simultaneous users than the forum).

So this is make or break for him. No more excuses.

Amir0x said:
Never in my whole life, from boyhood to adulthood, have I ever fucking anticipated a game this fucking much. This is ridiculous. I need Gran Turismo 5 inside me already FUCK

You joining up on the racing league? :p

UFRA

SolidSnakex said:
From Jordan

So this is make or break for him. No more excuses.

Next excuse:

"Oh sorry guys, my internet modem just crashed. Damn...this sucks!"

Everyone's response:

"How are you posting this then?"

BANNED

Ploid 3.0

211jifc.gif

T'Zariah

Banned
Amir0x said:
Never in my whole life, from boyhood to adulthood, have I ever fucking anticipated a game this fucking much. This is ridiculous. I need Gran Turismo 5 inside me already FUCK
Not even Demon Souls? Shit, Amir. Don't fuck the disc when you get it.

Amir0x

Banned
NightBlade88 said:
Not even Demon Souls? Shit, Amir. Don't fuck the disc when you get it.

Demon Soul's was a complete surprise for me. I didn't actually go through a lot of pre-release hype because I barely followed the game.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
Amir0x said:
I feel the same, and so does the wheel I bought for this game.

InsanezX2

Ezalc said:
Isn't that one supposed to be kinda shitty while the G27 is amazing?

I have two of those and a G27. The DFGT is all plastic and the pedals are much softer but it is in no way a shitty wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom