• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

-viper-

Banned
A part of me is hoping this CZ guy was telling the truth, but alas, it is not to be.

Completely wasted my time here. And I'm fuming.

:[

BeeDog said:
I haven't kept up, is everything (incl. the pics of covers, discs and manuals) fake or what?
Thats what I'm confused about. There was some serious jackassery going on but clearly someone on jeseus psn has the game. I think the box was real too.

BruceLeeRoy said:
What did I miss!
Synopsis stat!

Glo9a.jpg

Wow, this thread has exploded.

Last night it was just the usual random trolling, I click today and the thread has exploded into tons of pages of bittersweet tears :lol

So I assume those copies out in the wild are real then. Those fuckers need to stop taking photos of the damn case and disc and start taking photos of the game itself.

Or at least, post in detail online or some shit. cocktease of the forever :(

Boogat

Lion Heart said:
Thats what I'm confused about. There was some serious jackassery going on but clearly someone on jeseus psn has the game. I think the box was real too.
It's thought that that Jeseus dude was in fact CZ (the guy who claimed to have the video). Same person based on what he was posting..

J-Rzez

This game is so good, that despite not being released, it's the most entertainment I've had in discussing a game on a Sunday afternoon/evening in years. The real game that you put into your console must be amazing.

Rainier

canova said:
:lol I swear this has to be the most pathetic thread I've ever seen in GAF :lol
I think you're missing the point. Yes, we're looking forward to the game, but for a lot of us the last few hours was just a fun way to pass the time while waiting for some real news from Sony. The gifs and ninja references should have given that away. Anyways, pre-order cancelled. ;)

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
canova said:
:lol I swear this has to be the most pathetic thread I've ever seen in GAF :lol
:lol

Show us your superior ways oh lord.

Come on! We're having fun, 95% of this thread posts are jokes.
Join the fun.

Mush said:
How did Joey go?

4th, he ran well the entire race. I´m bummed because Gordon wrecked and Jimmy ended up losing 47 pts today.

:(

About Joey, i was 100% sure he was supposed to run the Gamestop scheme also in the cup race, i remember reading that. Turns out he only ran the GT5/Gamestop scheme in the Nationwide race.

I remember it was a unusual annoucment because it would be the first Gamestop paint scheme for Joey in a cup race.

Guess it was delayed.

Well, to be fair that was supposed to be a picture of "his friend's" trophies. But it was all bullshit anyway, so it doesn't matter either way.

edit: Ah oh viper, gotcha.

Haunted

I was in the MLG Dallas thread, step outside to see the thread title changed in here, what's going on?

Did we get a release date? Another delay? Someone inform me.

Haunted said:
I was in the MLG Dallas thread, step outside to see the thread title changed in here, what's going on?

Did we get a release date? Another delay? Someone inform me.
Nothing has changed. No release date, no delay, no game, no happiness.

apana

So that's why its taking so long, Sony is adding a medieval torture simulator in there. Most feature rich game ever!

Not a fan of racing and all but that aside, the thread title caught me, what with the game exactly??

brotkasten said:
Nothing has changed. No release date, no delay, no game, no happiness.
so what it is about? Wasnt the game going gold? the news was fake? was the game delayed? what the wat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom