• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

apana

Thanks guys, I got a good idea of where it started. Wow this feels like going back in time, I want to warn everybody. :lol

saladine1

Fkcn Sony,can't you see what you're doing to us?
rt2a8p.gif

Mush

Rainier said:
Although your link is technically correct, mine is where the party started. ;)
Party? What party? In the 3 hours I left home for work, and came back home, I don't think there was any joy to be had by any of us.

Good thing I left before the shit hit the fan, although it did leave me ultra disappointed when I came back to find there was nothing waiting on the other side. :(

Iknos

gundamkyoukai said:
Yes he's a failure cause he does not want get lock up or cause some one there job .

He could have written everything up and printed it out and sent it to someone at GTPlanet over snail mail with no return address. There's tons of ways to skin that potatoe.

expy said:
If you had read anything within the last few pages you would know that his PS3 is broken.

I know that. Borrow a friend's PS3 and get it going.

Say you were in his exact position would you have sat on it and just waited for your PS3 to magically fix itself?

Don't know about you guys but if I had the game and it was 4AM I'd call my buddies up and they'd wake up and bring over their PS3 and we would all play it and be merry even if we all had work the next day.

That guy done goofed real bad.

paskowitz

I think this will be one of those moments gamers, and especially GT fans will remember for a long time. To me this is just as big as GTAIV going multiplatform or the PS3 launching for $600. This is coming from a GT fan.

tmaynard

cool_trainer said:

I recently bought the Xlerator Big Boy and I love it. It's perfect for those that don't have enough room to buy a full chair setup but still want a solid wheel stand.

Make sure you read the differences between the Big Boy and the Regular before buying. I'm a small guy, but I bough the big boy just to have the option of raising the stand higher if I need to.

There's currently an Auto Show in Bogota and i've got confirmation that there's a GT5 demo booth there. I know that Rome circuit and SLS AMG are confirmed in the demo, so anybody knows which build i'll be playing?

carpediemdp said:
There's currently an Auto Show in Bogota and i've got confirmation that there's a GT5 demo booth there. I know that Rome circuit and SLS AMG are confirmed in the demo, so anybody knows which build i'll be playing?

Probably the E3 demo.

Hey folks. I know everyone is exhausted about the delays and non-release date. I just made my first steering wheel purchase. Thanks to everyone who recommended me the wheel. I'm just so excited about GT5 knowing that it's coming out so soon. :D :D :D

RustyNails said:
It is? Who's your source??! WE DEMAND ANSWERS
TRUST NOBODY, They all want to take the love for GT away from us!

It must be the forza developers! Microsoft must be paying them all! Microsoft DELAYED THE GAME NOT SONY!

I need some clarification since some of the freakouts here are throwing me off.

I'll still be able to play this game at Christmas right? or has Sony and Polyphony gone from "holiday 2010" to "TBA"...?

I haven't been keeping up with news about the game because I don't want to risk losing my sanity in anticipation. Fortunately I have a lot of stuff to keep me busy anyway:D

It just a game about cars guys... you could go out and drive real cars you know...

Also, Rock Band people should learn to play real instruments, duh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom