• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

commedieu

Banned
mr stroke said:
what if after all this hype, wait, and delay the game turns out to be junk?

yeah the ending might totally suck...

or it might not have... night/day/weather/16 cars online/1080p/3d/damage...

i mean.. really? Its a sim.. not really as if theres much of a curveball come gameplay.

commedieu said:
yeah the ending might totally suck...

or it might not have... night/day/weather/16 cars online/1080p/3d/damage...

i mean.. really? Its a sim.. not really as if theres much of a curveball come gameplay.

What if the loading times are too long?
What if the online has far too much lag to be enjoyable?

Flek

Banned
oh lol iam going nuts now we a have a guy from ouer board driving to the seller tomorrow in the morning and trying to buy one (or more copies) … THIS IS MADNESS!!!!

Despera

Banned
Flek said:
oh lol iam going nuts now we a have a guy from ouer board driving to the seller tomorrow in the morning and trying to buy one (or more copies) … THIS IS MADNESS!!!!

Madness?

This is certainly an unexpected turn of events.

commedieu

Banned
DoctorWho said:
What if the loading times are too long?
What if the online has far too much lag to be enjoyable?

I'm not even sure if you're kidding at this point.. but theres footage of gt's track loading times... they are well below the definitive standard of loading... and online lag is up to players connections which is always variable. But using prologue as an example, the online wasn't so laggy that you'd throw a controller down. matchmaking took a while, but that was about it. Not too many sony devs have problem with the PS3's hardware... i'd say thats a fact at this point..

I doubt laggy/buggy gaming & online would be released to the public.

We aren't talking about Epic games here. Its PD.

Lagspike_exe said:
Deleted mine for asking if I can play GT5 beta. :lol

I told this afternoon they would try to censor the Internet:lol :lol :lol

What a bunch of idiots:lol

Insert obligatory north_korean_general.jpg

offshore

spats said:
If Sony doesn't say anything bo tomorrow I'm sending them an angry tweet. That'll show them.
Instead of doing that, we should just all storm a PS Blog post with GT5 comments, and keep posting repeatedly :lol

RustyNails said:
I misplaced my ax

Here

AX-260_BLK.jpg

GodofWine

I just officially pre-ordered....cause they are gonna just pull a "Its Here!!!" thing...I can smell it...

...its gonna happen right after I pick up Black Ops, which I don't even want!!!!!!!

Call me Ashley!!! CALL ME!

PJV3

Fuckin' hell it's like a Masochists AGM in here, go and have a nice cup of tea and a hobnob.
I really want this game as well. :(

darkwing

SolidSnakex said:
On the Euro PSblog there's a post about MUBI and people are asking about GT5 in there. This isn't going to stop until a date is given.

i think they deleted the comments about GT5 :lol

SolidSnakex said:
On the Euro PSblog there's a post about MUBI and people are asking about GT5 in there. This isn't going to stop until a date is given.

That's great Sony need to say something , your biggest IP and they have no idea what they doing. If Sony had some sort of master plan the time for that is gone.

Victarion

SolidSnakex said:

The blog is down for me, getting "400 Bad Request" error. lol

GodofWine

Sony is gonna get their revenge on us by silently releasing it, and we're all gonna be posting on gaf, and seeing more and more pics of people playing it, which will only drive us crazier and crazier...."There are 2.7 million leaked copies...and the servers appear to be up!!!!! WTF Sony, WTF."

Meanwhile, its sold out...forever

offshore

I know we're all taking about GT5, which is what Sony want of course, but I don't see how this is doing Sony any favours. They just look incompetent.

@Manticore

EU blog is still up

That fucking MUBI post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom