• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

a1m

Banned
Wow nice article… I liked the part with no GT 5 release date.

Where is it? Why is the game not in my PS3 right now? WTH!

:lol

SpacLock said:
Could someone guide me towards a recap of what the hell is actually going on here? ...
xyozY.jpg

Ok, we are all going to wake up tomorrow and find GT5 available for PSN download. Right? That is what is going to happen right?

Oh god this blows. This has been my day, my Monday has been GT5 F5'in

Feorax

Im beginning to buy that this might actually be Sony pulling a fast one on us.

It's the eve of a Call of Duty launch, and we're all going mad over GT5.

Sounds like a success to me.

Flek said:
or BEST ? IS THIS THE BEST VIRAL MARKETING EVER ?

pretty much. hate them or whatever, but there are clearly a number of marketing brains behind this release and what they are doing they are doing for Reasons.

looking at this thread and similar threads exploding on other forums, it looks to be pretty effective

Phenomic

So let me see if I have this straight because I haven't been keeping up all the great?

Multiple people on the internet and I guess even some on Gaf have shown pictures of them playing the game, the disc, the manual etc? So this game is already out and pressed and somehow people have gotten there hands on it? To further this and give perhaps more proof IK UK and NSCX among others have said the date is the 27th.

Yet Sony America won't comment or give anyone any indication as to what's going on. This is turning out to be real pro for Sony of America.

Is any of this believable? Or is all this stuff fake.

What's the deal with the shadows switching on/off in that latest movie? (Around 0:26 marker).

PR-wise, I can't imagine how they would spin this in a positive way. Or it's all brilliant trolling to get the hype up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom