• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 Spec II |OT| - We Love DLC!

Dead Man

Shit, that sucks. Is there someway one of us could give you a save or are they locked down?

Nah, it's all good, I think they are locked to the console anyway, stupid trophies ruined all the save game trading fun. I don't mind starting again really, but getting the hard to find standard cars that I loved will be a pain the arse.

At least the grind for momey is not nearly as bad as when the game released.

I never knew Gran Turismo 3 had a hidden McLaren MP4-15 :O

TestF1.png

rvy

Banned
Someone buy Kaz a Testarossa so he adds it to the game through DLC. And release th DLC already, Jesus. I've been waiting for the NSX for over a year, this is nonsense.

ruttyboy

YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Premium EVO is nice too. But that Alpha! It's such a joy to drive in GT5 already.

Indeed! That Alfa is a massive favourite of mine from the GT series :D Don't drive it as much as I should though.

EDIT: Does anyone know what the thing on the tripod is in the first Alfa pic? Some kind of laser scanner?

Niks

At this point, I just want Spec III. GT6 is awesome and all, but I need more out of GT5 still.

In a perfect world GT6 would be an early PS4 title ... but if GT for PS4 is still 2-3 years away, then yes, give us GT6 (or spec III) for PS3.

rvy

Banned
In a perfect world GT6 would be an early PS4 title ... but if GT for PS4 is still 2-3 years away, then yes, give us GT6 (or spec III) for PS3.

I'm certain GT6 won't take nearly as long as GT5. Probably more along the lines of GT3. But I really would like Spec III to end GT5 with a bang.

Kaz will deliver. And GAF will buy him a pack of menthol cigarettes to celebrate.

Indeed! That Alfa is a massive favourite of mine from the GT series :D Don't drive it as much as I should though.

EDIT: Does anyone know what the thing on the tripod is in the first Alfa pic? Some kind of laser scanner?

Yes that's a laser scanner.

Also, cars being lifted maybe means they're finally gonna model the undersides?

paskowitz

Jordan (head of GTPlanet) posted this in the thread (that is now locked and the news article is taken off of the front page of GTP) about the recent photo session at the Nurburgring.

Yes, I'm sorry, but I've learned that it's not really in the best interest of Gran Turismo fans to continue discussion about these cars. You'll just have to trust me on this one...

What ever could this mean?

Jordan (head of GTPlanet) posted this in the thread (that is now locked and the news article is taken off of the front page of GTP) about the recent photo session at the Nurburgring.

The Facebook page also deleted them. I'm guessing that PD wasn't too happy about the photos being posted.

Dead Man

Mainly it means GTP is a semi official site now so they will bow to publishers ;)

dubc35

I finally had some free time tonight to play GT5. Booted up the ps3, downloaded and installed 2.11, booted GT5, new seasonal events, sweet! DTM? Nice. Hopped in, checked options, skid recovery force locked on. Fuck you. 750pp World Circuit Tour, no way SRF is on in that, right? Entered a race, sure enough, locked on. Fuck you again!

gt5srf_zpsf4723bb8.png

Dead Man

Well that will make things interesting.

I finally had some free time tonight to play GT5. Booted up the ps3, downloaded and installed 2.11, booted GT5, new seasonal events, sweet! DTM? Nice. Hopped in, checked options, skid recovery force locked on. Fuck you. 750pp World Circuit Tour, no way SRF is on in that, right? Entered a race, sure enough, locked on. Fuck you again!

gt5srf_zpsf4723bb8.png

Yeah, it's pretty unbelievable that they are doing that.

Credit to SHIRAKAWA Akira from GTplanet for the translation

The first step in [car] setup begins from measuring tire performance with a test bench.
Medium Slicks (Nurburgring-spec) for the GT-R GT3 have arrived from Europe.
Leaving them in the office [makes them look] enormous.

64243_102002702934528yykud.jpg

Top Bottom