• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 Spec II |OT| - We Love DLC!

Silly question but who is Amar?

Dude always seems to be in the know when it comes to PD.

A Sony rep? Or works with one of the big wheel companies?

Az

funkystudent said:
Silly question but who is Amar?

Dude always seems to be in the know when it comes to PD.

A Sony rep? Or works with one of the big wheel companies?
He's the cool kid in school.

2scoops said:
Quick question please, I have the chance the buy the Driving Force GT wheel and was wondering if it is a good wheel ( just need it to gold the damn vettel challenges!! ). Would love to get the G25 or 27, but i'm on a bit of a budget.....thanks in advance!

Yes it's a great wheel. It's well worth it. The DFGT is substantial. It's the officially licensed wheel for the game. Probably because it's the best bang for the buck.

2scoops

Death Dealer said:
Yes it's a great wheel. It's well worth it. The DFGT is substantial. It's the officially licensed wheel for the game. Probably because it's the best bang for the buck.

Sounds good, thank you very much!

Spa looks great.

Just wished it had changeable Time of day.

would love to drive around on Spa with a rising or setting sun lighting making everything look that little bit more awesome.

Really all race tracks in the game should let you change from 8am to 8pm on the time of day thingy.

Obviously not all tracks are meant for night in real life or in game but ALL tracks world look great with the awesome lighting when the sun is going down/coming up.

tusken77

SunhiLegend said:
I'm constantly in awe from some of the photos produced by the members of GTPlanet.

6243385572_424c92497b_b_d.jpg

That's a ridiculously good looking shot.

offshore

Eurogamer will look at GT5 next week after the DLC has been released.

Hopefully DF will take another look at performance. Curious to see if frame rates have actually been improved or not.

AndyD

aka andydumi
I guess I am used to Spa on F1 weekends with more spectators and more stands. Such as the turn 1 stands next to those houses.

Looks great though.

Top Bottom