• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 Spec II |OT| - We Love DLC!

Track looks amazing with dynamic weather.

iciiU74OceNzz.gif

irMBCu37hfSGM.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
SunhiLegend said:
ibyAZDpSr0zHfm.gif

Talk about photo realistic
:lol I see what you did there :p

seeds19

Banned
i'm really hyped with the tracks, but the cars... kaz i am dissapoint...
I want my dtm cars (the news, all of them), my audi r18, my aston martin v12 vantage, etc... not this shitty remodeled cars, i hope poliphony put them in future dlc's along with new tracks, like montmelo, silverstone etc...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
The front is shopped, obviously.

Yoshichan

Metalmurphy said:
Well, it's responding perfectly to the wheel movement...
... oh crap.

CozMick

Banned
It has to shopped gaf, it has to be!

But I honestly can't tell, the mirror is perfectly in sync with the track and also the pop-in of the trees :\

OH SHIT GAF, IT'S REAL!!!(GT5 I MEAN)

Take a look behind the tower at the beginning of the gif, a bit of white trackside pops in.........

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

It's that fog at the top of Eau Rouge that is throwing me off. It looks completely real. But then, you get that effect on some of the distant trees during dull conditions on the Nordschleife.

KKRT00

CozMick said:

But I honestly can't tell, the mirror is perfectly in sync with the track and also the pop-in of the trees :\

Take a look behind the tower at the beginning of the gif, a bit of white trackside pops in.........

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Mind blown.

KingDizzi

Banned
SunhiLegend said:
ibyAZDpSr0zHfm.gif

Talk about photo realistic

I don't do hyperbole so it's a lot for me to say I thought that was real. If that is GT5 I REALLY REALLY REALLLLLLY hope beyond hope that GT6 is a PS4 title.

Dead Man

CozMick said:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
The rearview has some reverse pop in as well. Still an amazing gif.

Steve McQueen said:
Dumbstruck.

It looks kinda gritty, but that makes it look very real. Maybe I should tone down the colors in GT5. This looks soooo much better.
It's this specific weather condition that looks amazing. It is the same for the Nordschleife. No need to adjust your tv. It also helps that the Lambo cockpit is more grey than most, and one of the best premium interiors in the game.

Sorry for late response, P.C was off. Thats from the game. Theres a video of a lap of spa on youtube.

All I did was zoom in on the cockpit.

ibwYS2mOGAHnrp.gif

Pazuzu9 said:
It's this specific weather condition that looks amazing. It is the same for the Nordschleife. No need to adjust your tv. It also helps that the Lambo cockpit is more grey than most, and one of the best premium interiors in the game.

The ring is really awesome and you maybe right, but I have a hard time getting the colors right ( Bravia KDL40W4000 here ). When I tone down red ( the game looks too red imho ) the colors are not right anymore. The red in the vid looks more washed out ( which I like ). I'm gonna try out some new settings to see if I can come close.

Toxa

SunhiLegend said:
Sorry for late response, P.C was off. Thats from the game. Theres a video of a lap of spa on youtube.

All I did was zoom in on the cockpit.

ibwYS2mOGAHnrp.gif

where's the vid ?

edit: got it

Top Bottom