• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 Spec II |OT| - We Love DLC!

EekTheKat

The service doesn't show up under my account, but the transaction is recorded in the PS Store. The DLC button on the main menu shows nothing too.

The PS store side of the transaction seem to work, it's whatever the service/entitlement that's not being assigned to the particular PSN account that's not working at the moment.

Polyphony

Yeah, when you press the red DLC button, it says that there are no purchase content found. Things are not ready server side yet. It's a bit worrying, but I hope it gets fixed soon.

Metalmurphy said:
Are you guys activating the DLC in the right place? Because the GT Academy are Stealth NSX GT500 are cars that were distributed before, so they use the old (normal) method.

I got the 11,99 pack at the psn store... Download the stealth car and the theme... Boot up the game, and nothing in the DLC section.

Metalmurphy said:
Are you guys activating the DLC in the right place? Because the GT Academy are Stealth NSX GT500 are cars that were distributed before, so they use the old (normal) method.

I purchased the pack and only got a car and a theme. I then loaded the game to use the download button on the menu screen and it says

"No purchased content found.

For details of DLC please see the official website at http://www.gran-turismo.com

Niks

Another day another fuckup from SCEA..whats new?

They probably failed to informed Polyphony on what time the store would be up, or something stupid like that.

You'd think they had 7 days to fix any problems that NEVER existed in the first place (other continents never had an issue last week)

Fuck you SCEA *smh*

EekTheKat

Worst case I think they're going to have to refund the DLC and get people to buy it again, which really shouldn't make sense if there is a record of the purchase stored on my PSN account. I don't really want to waste time phoning up customer support about this though.

gokieks

Really looking forward to this, but with it not working and the PS+ discount not active, I guess I'll have to wait a while longer.

Dibbz

SCEA screwed up again you say?

1099684-grace_chen_large.jpg

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Oddly enough the discount never showed up for me. However, the minute I purchased the combo pack and it brought me back to the main DLC page, lo and behold, the DLC had the discounted price.

gate777

Purchased the bundle pack from PSN and all content showed up properly once I booted up GT5.

With that said, I'm going to go crazy with photomode over the weekend and update the Photo thread here on GAF. This game is soooooo good.

Phanatic8390 said:
Why must I redeem tickets for each of the DLC cars? They couldn't have worked around this?

Worst part about it. On launch night with the menus and servers chugging along it took like 15 minutes to receive all the cars. So bad.

weekend_warrior said:
it's tiny, I think it's just an unlock code.

It's not tiny. It's non existent. All the DLC data was in the Spec 2.0 update. Buying DLC just activates services on your account so that you can use it.

(The stealth car has a unlock key though)

Stoffinator

gokieks said:
Really looking forward to this, but with it not working and the PS+ discount not active, I guess I'll have to wait a while longer.

That's what just happened to me. I notice I didn't get the PS Plus discount. I wrote to Sony (and they responded fast I must say) and told me the issue was resolved and to load GT5 and my content should now work. lol Thank you Sony, being that wasn't the issue I was writing to you about.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Tried looking for the DLC tracks but couldn't find them in the store. Will look again.

Also this has probably been asked, but what was the "bonus" we got for this delay?

benzy

Sp3eD said:
Tried looking for the DLC tracks but couldn't find them in the store. Will look again.

Also this has probably been asked, but what was the "bonus" we got for this delay?

stealth nsx gt

magawolaz

Heshinsi said:
Oddly enough the discount never showed up for me. However, the minute I purchased the combo pack and it brought me back to the main DLC page, lo and behold, the DLC had the discounted price.
The same happened in EU, but then SCEE put the difference in every PSN wallet of PS Plus users who bought the complete pack.

elektrixx

Banned
That scared me then. I'd never seen night driving or rain in the game before. This morning before work I left a B-Spec 24 hour race on. I got home this afternoon to a dark rainy race and what appeared to be a car on fire with red smoke trailing behind.

Top Bottom