• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 Spec II |OT| - We Love DLC!

The Stealth Fox

SolidSnakex said:
OH MY FUCKING GOD!! SPA SPA SPA

Course Pack (2 tracks, 5 layouts)
This DLC pack adds the new tracks to Gran Turismo 5.
The new Course Pack includes SPA-Francorchamps (with weather effects) and Kart Space layouts I and II (each layout supports normal and reverse).

http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gt5/dlc/

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Dead Man

$12 for all that? Fucking hell, expecting Aus top get fucked on the price even though our dollar is at parity at the moment.

alba

Little is the new Big
Someone hold me, SPA SPAAAA SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... my prayers have been answered, soo fucking good.

T9jfb.jpg

iD37z.jpg

Nf3Vi.jpg

i0w6L.jpg

Kart Space
W3Xo3.jpg

ghostofsparta said:
Wow I surprised how well you guys are taking the DLC news. I guess you guys really wanted Spa.

Spa was far and away the most requested track. Many of us hoped for it but I think deep down we didn't expect it to be added as DLC.

dwebo

oh man major LOL at this endurance race "suspend"...

once you suspend in a pit stop, it tells you to shut off your ps3. it boots immediately back into the race upon next game start, so you can't do anything else until you finish the race anyway.

GAH, so much for finishing a-spec

also, yay for spa, boo for only two tracks

Dead Man

dwebo said:
oh man major LOL at this endurance race "suspend"...

once you suspend in a pit stop, it tells you to shut off your ps3. it boots immediately back into the race upon next game start, so you can't do anything else until you finish the race anyway.

GAH, so much for finishing a-spec

also, yay for spa, boo for only two tracks
:/ Suspend and not save then :(

Top Bottom