• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 7 |OT| Hitting the Apex

Aenima

This update was what i needed to get adicted to the game again. I was not grinding any races cuz was not really worth it, now thers a bunch of new and old content that pays really well. Spent the entire day playing the game.

Super GT said the roulette is going to give better rewards in a update that must be coming soon, and he is already saving the tickets he gets, i started doing the same.

Good times.

176899dc0f9d1ae9d89826a5ca90f433_photo.webp

Celcius

°Temp. member
What’s the best way to grind for credits these days?

Edit: nevermind, I see the post above

Last edited:

Three

Why would they? People should expect a finished product at release date (including bad micro transaction decisions).
Dude the game got great reviews and was a finished product then the lowered prize amounts came in and people were asking for reviews of the reviews. Now that prize amounts have gone up higher than before and that was a tongue in cheek comment.

Dude the game got great reviews and was a finished product then the lowered prize amounts came in and people were asking for reviews of the reviews. Now that prize amounts have gone up higher than before and that was a tongue in cheek comment.

I'm what part the game was unfinished?

My point wasn't that it was unfinished, my point is that if a game is released it should be reviewed like that. Not with updates that make it better/worse. Maybe if the game is changed in ways like no man's sky you could argue an updated review would be appropriate, but not in this case.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
My point wasn't that it was unfinished, my point is that if a game is released it should be reviewed like that. Not with updates that make it better/worse. Maybe if the game is changed in ways like no man's sky you could argue an updated review would be appropriate, but not in this case.

Lol. How archaic. Games as GT7 are fluid and as such change in their base experience over time, for better or worse. Initial reviews should take that in mind.

You're issue lies within the current game journalism that wants "reviews" out no matter the games context and their (casual) audience that demands it (?) I guess you and I expect different things from reviews and that's okay

Last edited:

Fox Mulder

Up until GT7 I've always used bumper cam.

But playing on a bigger TV, the improved sound, and the feel of cockpit view, I've used that in GT7.

I’m a chase cam bro.

I just don’t see the appeal of cockpit on a flat tv with no peripheral vision. I’m sure it’s fucking great in VR.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I’m a chase cam bro.

I just don’t see the appeal of cockpit on a flat tv with no peripheral vision. I’m sure it’s fucking great in VR.

Chase cam?? Like me brother Con_Z_ǝdʇ Con_Z_ǝdʇ ?? You guys crazy crack bros =p Bumper aka speed cam.is where it's at =P

I played Sports in VR and yes, it's fucking great, sigh....
So many talented livery creators. Funny that applying a new livery to a car you are always driving, makes it feel like you driving something new.

1da8efc818e651338fc38141f35b38ce_photo.webp

Well appearance matters. New trainers or a new livery.

Like Steve says, some liverys gives a tenth at least

Last edited:

SLB1904

Banned
On Sport the Porsche gt3 was a top tier all rounder, handling and especially tire wear. Buy it it'll come handy
Yeah, I just drove doing the spa circuit experience, and it was a dream to drive. No oversteer or understeer. I want it. I have loads of money anyway but I don't want to waste you know. If there is a way I can get it free other than hoping for a roulette draw 😆

Edit: and if you think about it, the 1.2mil I got from the gold pretty much pays itself it's only 450k. But I'm cheap lol

Last edited:

CZY

I think I understand what the AI is doing now and mind blown I think it’s brilliant. This is a great game.

As an aside it also occurred to me I have no desire to post here anymore. For instance I’m not going to elaborate on the above. Information is valuable and surely by now everyone’s heard the phrase: if something is free you are the product.

That shit is hitting home lately and frankly I wonder why anyone wastes energy effort-posting on message boards anymore.

If I (and I’m speaking in general here) want to engage with the internet on the subject of video games, its plainly obvious that speaking over gameplay footage with a smidge of production value and uploading it is the way to go. Why would I post shit here unless it was for exposure for my main channel or brand?

I think everyone should be thinking about things like this tbh. If you think your opinion is actually worth a shit start doing tiktok or yt vids instead of effort-posting for free for these dated-ass forums that literally no one reads.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Yeah, I just drove doing the spa circuit experience, and it was a dream to drive. No oversteer or understeer. I want it. I have loads of money anyway but I don't want to waste you know. If there is a way I can get it free other than hoping for a roulette draw 😆

Edit: and if you think about it, the 1.2 I got from the gold pretty much pays itself it's only 450k. But I'm cheap lol

For sure that's why I asked about the Impreza menu =')

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I think I understand what the AI is doing now and mind blown I think it’s brilliant. This is a great game.

As an aside it also occurred to me I have no desire to post here anymore. For instance I’m not going to elaborate on the above. Information is valuable and surely by now everyone’s heard the phrase: if something is free you are the product.

That shit is hitting home lately and frankly I wonder why anyone wastes energy effort-posting on message boards anymore.

If I (and I’m speaking in general here) want to engage with the internet on the subject of video games, its plainly obvious that speaking over gameplay footage with a smidge of production value and uploading it is the way to go. Why would I post shit here unless it was for exposure for my main channel or brand?

I think everyone should be thinking about things like this tbh. If you think your opinion is actually worth a shit start doing tiktok or yt vids instead of effort-posting for free for these dated-ass forums that literally no one reads.
Meme Wtf GIF

Sigh, sometimes I think I'm weird and shit but..

Last edited:

SLB1904

Banned

sucks that you feel this way, i personally post here because i grew fond of the ponies around. i really have no interest in places where i barely know the people.

For sure that's why I asked about the Impreza menu =')

at least that is a lot cheaper. yeah, i have a nice collection of classic Japanese cars. need for speed, initial d, and the classic fast furious wouldn't let me go without them, lucky for us they aren't expensive at all, i bought the Trueno for like 50k

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

You must be young. I have crazy ass insights but who cares? No one here does. My insights are my own and I don't seek validation or harbor motivation to share my insanity via whatever platform. You do you do friend <3

Skifi28

Farming the 800pp races with the CLK has been just a blast with the increased rewards. I also golded several circuit experiences and went from a wallet of like 50.000 this morning to having over 18 million. Jesus PD, took you a while but we can finally have some fun in the game. Now keep adding events/cars/tracks and we're square.

Top Bottom