• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Fellow GAFers should realize how much work you need for Guild War character. Maybe this picture will help those who dream on GW Char that what awaits them.

Good luck for getting 70 Blue Sky Crystals & 450 Rainbow Prism...

I have GW axe (LB0) but for next GW I switch GW weapon to Harp, grind it so many I can acquire (hopefully more than 1)and then think what I might get as GW Char in the long run.

I played the game for over two years, and have 2 of them, so you know...

Noi

Was tempted by the current boosted light rates, so I did a single crystal draws and used my single tickets. Two different SR fire bows, an R dark gun and two R mushroom girls...

Gizuko

Fellow GAFers should realize how much work you need for Guild War character. Maybe this picture will help those who dream on GW Char that what awaits them.

I have GW axe (LB0) but for next GW I switch GW weapon to Harp, grind it so many I can acquire (hopefully more than 1)and then think what I might get as GW Char in the long run.

I know, I checked that back during my first GW. Actually, I'm more interested in the weapon itself than the character right now, although changing the weapon's element is not easy either.

garath

Yeah. It seems to be a very long term goal.

That list of stuff is insane. I'm sure I've gotten a bunch of those R weapons but fused them away lol.

The blue crystals will be quite the grind :(

Yaari

Yeah. It seems to be a very long term goal.

That list of stuff is insane. I'm sure I've gotten a bunch of those R weapons but fused them away lol.

The blue crystals will be quite the grind :(

Ever since I realized how few blue crystals I had, I started getting more serious about coop and I've been buying 1 a day from the SF event.

I need quite a bit more, but if I don't stop coop, it should be done by the time I get my last few gold nuggets next Celestial.

garath

Ever since I realized how few blue crystals I had, I started getting more serious about coop and I've been buying 1 a day from the SF event.

I need quite a bit more, but if I don't stop coop, it should be done by the time I get my last few gold nuggets next Celestial.

I have 7 -_-

Faynwulf

How big is the Rate-Up for the light characters right now? As someone with a light time would it be smart to roll now? Or should I still wait for legfest?

Yaari

How big is the Rate-Up for the light characters right now? As someone with a light time would it be smart to roll now? Or should I still wait for legfest?

Never roll outside of legfest unless you really want a exclusive character and are also willing to pay for it, its just not worth it otherwise.

garath

Rng. Done 12 tiamat omega summons over the last week and not a single SSR weapon. Boo. Wish I could MVP that one. Not quite yet though.

Have the summon fully uncapped and a few spare now though lol

Any chance they do that special draw set again anytime soon with the SSR ticket? I just missed the last one because play-asia had problems sourcing my mobage code :(

ive played RPGs all my life
grinding is basicly second nature
and im an OG DFO player from when Nexon NA had it
you dont know the meaning of the word grinding

garath

That often, huh? I feel like I've gone down a dangerous path...

I've never been anything other than an f2p player before now.

Me too. I've spent 5-10 here and there. 30 is pretty outrageous for me lol. But I did it. Might even do my start dash too -_-

Yaari

I've done plenty of paid purchases before, but having been on the other end of the stick, doing a premium gacha pull, and not getting anything for it, those Surprise Tickets are just awesome.

I still want Vampy/Jeanne/Clarice, so I doubt I will stop buying them anytime soon as long as they keep making them available.

garath

I've done plenty of paid purchases before, but having been on the other end of the stick, doing a premium gacha pull, and not getting anything for it, those Surprise Tickets are just awesome.

I still want Vampy/Jeanne/Clarice, so I doubt I will stop buying them anytime soon as long as they keep making them available.

Yeah. I may actually buy another ticket myself. My wind team is pretty good minus a massive damage dealer so thinking about working on a light or water team second.

Its nice knowing you are actually going to get the SSR you are looking for. Even if it is a bit expensive. Sure beats the random pulls

yes 30 for the surprise ticket seems expensive

but you are also getting a 10 pull in addition to your choice of a SSR

and a 10 pull normally costs 3k yen so in reality, the SSR is literally a bonus compared to if you normally just bought a 10 pull

garath

yes 30 for the surprise ticket seems expensive

but you are also getting a 10 pull in addition to your choice of a SSR

and a 10 pull normally costs 3k yen so in reality, the SSR is literally a bonus compared to if you normally just bought a 10 pull

Well yeah. I would argue that a 10 pull being 30 dollars is ridiculously expensive to begin with. But I guess people pay it so the market supports it.

Yaari

I saw people on gbfg talk about paying in Yen. Does it make a big difference? Because I can prolly figure out how to do that if it does.

MiTYH

Pretty proud of myself today -- been burning through story mode and leveling up characters/myself. I can now successfully beat Tiamat Very Hard alone! I probably could have before but I'm so used to getting in, getting hits to make myself #2 MVP and asking for help I never actually tried. Well, it was a bit easier than I had thought. Makes me happy, I'm learning the game and tricks of the trade

Got me another omega to uncap my Arriet again. With her and Feema on their way to level 70 now, I'm hoping to do very well in this upcoming Guild War.

Gren

Eh, forget about Karin. The drop rates of VH are rather bad for me. Necalli's a stingy mofo.

I'm sitting on a ton of extra mats for the Ultra SF event. Would you guys say the Street Weapon gear (or even the melee character ticket, as it is very much within range for me) is worth farming for? If not I'll just save my 1/2 elixirs for another event.

chrono01

So...my phone decided to factory reset itself in my pocket. Which in of itself...is really fantastic.

Do i have any way to get my account back?
Did you have it linked to an email? If so, you just login and play as normal.

If you were still on a guest account...I'm afraid to say that it's been lost. :(

Did you have it linked to an email? If so, you just login and play as normal.

If you were still on a guest account...I'm afraid to say that it's been lost. :(

I thought I had it linked to email when I bought some coins last time, but i couldn't get it to accept my account this time. I'll mess around a bit more tomorrow, but this could suck.

Rixa

So I only have enough for Karin or a Poison Fist. Which should I go for? I have Yoda, Petra, Percival for SSRs.

- If you can mlb Poison Fist take it.
- IF Poison Fist is LB0 take Karin.
- Karin gives you Fate Episode = 50 Free Crystals
- Add another 50 Crystals and you can buy 10 weapon slots.

Azusa

I have started playing Granblue in the last week of December 2015. Yesterday I got my first GW character - Tien.

ZSa6EiF.png

I had to grind hard in the last few weeks because I neglected Angel Halo for more than a month.If you can farm Angel Halos when you see it. Mostly I was missing low tier orbs, whorls and scrolls/books.

Now then. The grind is over and I'll start a new grind soon. My fire pool is good but I need to skillup it a lot to make it great.

I think I use this team.

2AQ7dKi.png

But Im not sure about Gunslinger. Maybe I should invest in better main weapon and get harp for SS or dagger for DF.

Ultimadrago

Congrats to Azusa!

I don't know when I'll feel ready to start on a GW character as I'm still rather fresh to the game, but it seems like a rewarding goal to move towards after I get Cagliostro to Level 100 (my main goal at this time)!

Top Bottom