• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

How long would it take to hit lvl 39 in CG? I quite want that sword girl

Pretty easily, you get enough Stamina refill potions that it's just a matter of tapping.

At lvl 38 you can get 50% of your AP bar with natural Stamina (provided you use your skill points to level up your cap). And you can use one potion to completely refill it. I still have 16 pots and I'm done.

Ahhhh...amazing...

Is there anyone I could shoot for that would compliment him in my party?

Any defense type person I would imagine. Even an SR would do if it shielded him during his vulnerable state. I'm not the total expert on Yoda, but that's about all you need. As long as he's alive and able to ougi at 3 stacks you're golden.

m33pm33p

Banned
Pretty easily, you get enough Stamina refill potions that it's just a matter of tapping.

At lvl 38 you can get 50% of your AP bar with natural Stamina (provided you use your skill points to level up your cap). And you can use one potion to completely refill it. I still have 16 pots and I'm done.

Skill points??? Wait...Are there some kind of stat points Im supposed to be distributing when I get a rank level?

Any defense type person I would imagine. Even an SR would do if it shielded him during his vulnerable state. I'm not the total expert on Yoda, but that's about all you need. As long as he's alive and able to ougi at 3 stacks you're golden.

Thanks!

raven777

CdR6LEJUYAAiA4C.jpg

my savior

garath

I'm guessing to get the red stars I need to be able to best the water boss? I don't think I can make that happen :( not going to be able to get the SSR axe or SR character. Haven't seen it drop from the fire boss. I've done him on very hard a few times.

Rixa

Fire extreme boss, too close fight, I was sure Iam going to lose.
Second pic is from Water Very Hard drops:
Going to farm both VH. For me extreme is too close for being dead.

garath

Wish I could kill the water boss :( but I can farm very hard fire OK. I'll do that and get as many rewards as I can.

Himemiya

What type of event is the Cinderella Girls one right now? I need to look up how to play this, I rerolled and got a Cagli yesterday, I'm in this for the Sachiko.

garath

Which to go for first? The SSR green weapon or the SSR dark summon? I'm leaning toward the summon as the bigger power spike considering I only have a single SSR summon - the one from the last event. It'll be helpful to have another damage source and some better stats than the 650attack girls I have equipped right now.

Azusa

Any thoughts on Clarice vs Yuel for a fire support SSR?

Clarice
is the Cutest
has better support skill set. Yuel isn't support at all. All she can do is to heal, attack and increase fire elem attack (at level 100, good luck levelling her). Clarice can reduce defence, decrease over drive and remove buff also her weapon is a fire harp with attack skill. The best and only one(?) harp for fire.

Clarice > Yuel.

muu

Any thoughts on Clarice vs Yuel for a fire support SSR?

Claris: Dispel, 700Kdmg to most all HL bosses, don't need to carry Armor Break on EX skill anymore.

Yuel: Heal, buff

If you already have the other Fire elf chars I'd go Yuel, otherwise Claris has far more utility

Ryoukai

The priorty for this event is Fire Pinya Axe (unknown wep), Idol Characters, and Ranko summon in order. The reason why the Fire Pinya Axe is important is due to the fact that it's an unknown weapon and provides Attack up skill for your fire pool. Unknown weapons are really hard to come by due to the fact that the collaboration events are very unlikely going to have a rerun.

edit: For anyone that didnt know. The black Pinya drops mats for the Fire Pinya Axe and Character. The Green Pinya drops mats for the Summon and the Wind Pinya staff.

I had to use 6 pots for maniac black Pinya. Crazy long fight.

Anyone know which Idols can 5* ?
Can't tell from character screen (shows 4* at first).

BJK

Decided to reroll; got Charlotte (Charlotta according to the database in the OP) as my first SSR. Hope she's a good character to start with; so far as I can tell, her character level goes higher than most SSRs, but with a slower leveling curve.

Now I just need to get the game in English, so I have any idea how to play it.

raven777

Decided to reroll; got Charlotte (Charlotta according to the database in the OP) as my first SSR. Hope she's a good character to start with; so far as I can tell, her character level goes higher than most SSRs, but with a slower leveling curve.

Now I just need to get the game in English, so I have any idea how to play it.

I started with her, got Yodal as my start ticket.

kiryogi

Banned
Bison and Sagat was also the event bosses. I really hope we get more collaboration like these in the future, the event was really good.

The sf collaboration played out like sfiv arcade mode. With the flying to different countries to th car bonus stage.

Shun

ぴ〜にゃ〜ぴ〜にゃ〜ぴ〜にゃ〜ぴ〜にゃ〜ぴ〜にゃ〜ぴ〜にゃ〜ぴ〜にゃ〜
My god shut up Uzuki.

Rixa

Earlier I did pull my tickets and crystals, (used rest of crystals to inventory slots). No luck, just crap.

As I didnt have any SSR summon, rolled Star Legend. I guess I did ok by getting Apollon, not bad ssr summon and got also S tier SR wind unit "Sutera".
I havevnt checked those SR summons how bad are they (prolly bad).

Markun

I'm actually surprised how strong Airi is, especially once she gets her 3rd skill. That sweat mechanic combined with her self-buff really makes her special do SSR-level damage. The all heal doesn't hurt either.

It's definitely worth getting to level 39 in CG for her.

Aoidos, Albert and Lady skelly bones so far. I'm missing the regen from Yaia but that defense down is just too spooky to pass up.

Rixa

PSA: You can get another copies of Brynhilde cheaper.

Thus if it wont drop to you by that Green unknown enemy. Here is the picture guide how to do it. Go to menu and after it click those pics in order and your in right place. I bought one Brynhilde from old shop thus pic shows higher price (price raises after every buy)
When you buy from old event shop (there is a lot of other stuff too), the price wont go up in this events shop.
1. Go to menu, click the middle button
1.PNG

2.In shop screen push this icon
2.PNG

3. Click 3rd tab
3.PNG

4. Click pink banner
4.PNG

5. Youre in old event shop, buy the cheap Brynhilde (or something else)
5.PNG

^^ Thats the price after you have bought one.

So buy 2 Brynhildes from old event shop and 2 Brynhildes from new shop, after that grind whatever you want and buy those items using same plan.

Uthred

So purchase order should be Axes > Summon > Staff > SR ?

Clarice
is the Cutest
has better support skill set. Yuel isn't support at all. All she can do is to heal, attack and increase fire elem attack (at level 100, good luck levelling her). Clarice can reduce defence, decrease over drive and remove buff also her weapon is a fire harp with attack skill. The best and only one(?) harp for fire.

Clarice > Yuel.

Claris: Dispel, 700Kdmg to most all HL bosses, don't need to carry Armor Break on EX skill anymore.

Yuel: Heal, buff

If you already have the other Fire elf chars I'd go Yuel, otherwise Claris has far more utility

Cool, now I just have to try and resist Yoda and ticker Clarice ;) Would it be fair to say in general that support style SSR's are a higher priority than Healers (and DPS being the highest priority)?

Got 2 axes MLB'd after around 60-70 pots (thank you moons for your bounteous pots). Now I don't really have to worry about anything for now but GW weapons for characters, colo staves, and the fire celestial katana which I'm told can be 4starred and slvl'd to 15.

Top Bottom