• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Is there a better way to control the Raids tab. I feel like I just have to keep refreshing to see if there's a Ygg Omega up or not.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I'm going to farm so many co-ops. SO MANY CO-OPS. This double XP is my favorite part. Will get some guys to 100 if i can.

draw4wild

To do the event maniac quest against dark element it says I need a certain person in party, is this the character I have to buy with mats?

MicH

O just got another SSR Colossus Summon but I already have a MLB one. Should I just reduce it or is there a use for excess SSR summons?

Also got SSR Yggdrasil Summon to drop at last

What boosts should I add to my airship? Currently going with lv1 green potion and 20% meter. It's just me and some Japanese dude in my guild lol, and he just donated more gold so I'm thinking of getting something. Are the 5% elemental boosts worth it?

No. Just stick with potion, charge meter and Drop boost.

dennism

is the sakura taisen event half AP too? i have no idea what to use my AP on, maybe all the VH raid? or story mode, wbut i feel like half AP for story mode comes around more often than the raid ones

ptffff, both collab weapons are atk up

thankfully this event doesn't have a raid component, so I can at least leech whatever raids I can get in before everything is killed

MiTYH

Finally got my Feena her last star! Time to give her some EXP. This is my first fully starred character, so I'm excited. Need another bout of Guidl Wars to get merits for some more SSR units.

New event seems fun, too bad it's not translated yet.

Wanchan

Bah, I didn't want to use mats on her. What's the advantage to running Maniac? Is it much more drops or just a better chance of event weapon dropping? I cane one shot extreme so I think maniac would be doable

I ran Maniac once just for the completion + trophy crystals, extreme is much better and maniac is only 2 per day so you can't really farm it anyway, I don't think it's even worth the 50 AP without the crystals reward.

Sheiter

Bah, I didn't want to use mats on her. What's the advantage to running Maniac? Is it much more drops or just a better chance of event weapon dropping? I cane one shot extreme so I think maniac would be doable

Several people have reported getting the event SSR weapons to drop from maniac so if you can actually complete it, you may want to look into it as a single weapon drop could save hours of farming depending on how many you were looking to get.

Gizuko

OuHfsbU.png

The last 10 silver certs were a pain to get but, I'M FINALLY DONE!

giphy.gif

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
It's far easier to get into a proto raid than a colossus raid. The game just loadddsss so slowllyyyyyy

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I don't understand the Co-op interface.

Do I really need to keep pressing Refresh to not miss the quest when it starts?

MiTYH

Does anyone have a link/guide to which of these special bosses drop which item? The single vial, the bracelet, and the double vial? Want to prioritize things

Rixa

Man so good day. I love Magnafest :p
In 3h time I hosted 3 own Celestes and used around 20ep. Thos raids I joined got first Celeste Harp and now this.
Also did those Maniacs in event used total of 6 elixirs to 3 Maniacs, got Katana to drop, more skill fodder is always nice.

Edit:
Things continue to go well. I love some fodder :D Never seen this to happen...

Gren

Bleh, anyone's else game been doing this lately? This is the Chrome app, btw.

Tried removing/reinstalling the app already. Guess I could just nuke Chrome itself next.

Hate playing this on my phone, the two don't play nice.

Jindrael

Banned
80 soulberries + natural reg in between .. about ~50 yggs today

And my loot are 3 SR knuckles (actually something semi-useful) and 2 fodder SR's

I hate everything right now ....

MicH

So far today I've gotten:

Colossus SSR summon
Colossus SSR fist (+ several SR weapons, now have dagger and axe MLB)
Yggdrasil SSR summon
Yggdrasil SSR branch (now have two)

Really nice. Finally starting to get some SSR weapon drops

For the ST event and those of you who have acquired Erica and the special weapons, which event battles are best to play for material drops. Feel like Im wasting too much AP.

garath

Does anyone have a link/guide to which of these special bosses drop which item? The single vial, the bracelet, and the double vial? Want to prioritize things

From what I can tell, they are exactly the same. I've been farming extreme bouncing between them. No discernable difference in drops. Note the little icon on the event page that shows the stick and the bracelet. I'm thinking it's like a rate up for those right now and later it might swap so I'm trying to stock up as much as I can. No spending extras.

All you guys getting magna drops and I haven't gotten squat after 20+ Celeste runs :(

You are not alone. I havent seen an SSR in weeks, forget just today.

For the ST event and those of you who have acquired Erica and the special weapons, which event battles are best to play for material drops. Feel like Im wasting too much AP.

I feel like the extreme is the best bang for the buck but I could be wrong. I have two light guns so far but the requirements are going up quick. Need 75 blue cylinders now. That's at least 25 runs. 750 AP. Pretty steep. I'm sure the fourth is going to be even steeper.

Kohak

Neo Member
I feel like the extreme is the best bang for the buck but I could be wrong. I have two light guns so far but the requirements are going up quick. Need 75 blue cylinders now. That's at least 25 runs. 750 AP. Pretty steep. I'm sure the fourth is going to be even steeper.

There is no fourth weapon to buy in the shop, you have to get a drop. So RNG.

Oh so you can get multiple from the shop? Good to know.

I wonder if Sakura is worth uncapping for use on a wind team. I only have Anchira and Korba right now so I need a good 3rd party member.

Merun

I will switch to maniac only if desperate. I needed 2 elixir against dark, dark being the element I'm strong against. During the event, there is a good chance I can improve my light pool and reduce this to 1 elixir.

chrono01

So I finally started the Sakura Taisen event, and it's seriously not translated into English? Not even the character names are, not to mention their abilities. As someone who actually enjoys the story events, this is pretty disappointing. I hope this is just a one-off, otherwise this could kill my excitement for the game. :/

Yaari

So I finally started the Sakura Taisen event, and it's seriously not translated into English? Not even the character names are, not to mention their abilities. As someone who actually enjoys the story events, this is pretty disappointing. I hope this is just a one-off, otherwise this could kill my excitement for the game. :/

It will be translated soon, they are working on it. It's not like they are never going to do it but a work in progress apparently.

chrono01

It will be translated soon, they are working on it. It's not like they are never going to do it but a work in progress apparently.
Oh nice, glad to hear it!

Quick question (if you know): Is it possible to replay event story segments? I know you can for the intro video, but I'm not sure about the actual character quests. If you can't, I might wait on doing the event until a translation is provided.

Oh nice, glad to hear it!

Quick question (if you know): Is it possible to replay event story segments? I know you can for the intro video, but I'm not sure about the actual character quests. If you can't, I might wait on doing the event until a translation is provided.

You can find it in Lyria's notes.

Most of the pre-english events were even translated, it was nice to go through punished Lancelot older events to see what I missed since I playef through them without translations.

Top Bottom