• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Eliseo

Just a few questions(im kinda new on this), the omega fest it's just half the ap/ep or it also has better drops?
Can you make the omega weapons? or they are just drops from omega beast.

thank you in advance =D

Wanchan

Finally got my first SSR Axe from Celeste after maybe 150 runs -_- I burned through almost all my stock of soul berries for 1 SSR axe...at least I didn't get troll by an harp. I'm also like 100 renown away from another weapon so that's 2 out of .... 28? lol.

Oh, and I've hosted 5 Celeste Omega and got in the red box : 1 SR weapon, 1 gold anima, 1 SR weapon, 1 SR Summon, 1 SSR Summon..not sure if it's even worth to host it if you can't MVP it.

Only 100 crystals from Famitsu Awards Celebration? Thats cheap.

100 per day until May 25? I think.

garath

3 from EX so far. That/s very lucky though.

Well at least that confirms it drops. Gonna just keep grinding extreme for now. I don't even have to pay attention. I've only done the earth maniac so far and I had to manage Rosetta stacks the whole time. Was pretty tedious.

Yaari

Well at least that confirms it drops. Gonna just keep grinding extreme for now. I don't even have to pay attention. I've only done the earth maniac so far and I had to manage Rosetta stacks the whole time. Was pretty tedious.

I do suggest running Dark if you are after the Light weapon. I can't confirm how reliable the Light weapons are in other stages, but so far the only SSRs I got from Dark were the Light Gun.

garath

I do suggest running Dark if you are after the Light weapon. I can't confirm how reliable the Light weapons are in other stages, but so far the only SSRs I got from Dark were the Light Gun.

Hm.. been doing wind just for the extra scroll drops but I'll switch to dark. Thanks :)

Grzi

Anyone have an idea how to solve this? I can't do anymore Google play purchases. So far I've been buying FFRK gems and I've done a few $1 draws in GBF in the last few days. All of a sudden it just says "Purchase currency not supported" and there's nothing I can do. It was working this morning, I don't see why anything should be different now.

Chaos17

My second SSR summon, leeching is life ♪~♪ d(⌒o⌒)b♪~♪

CiX_5ZeXAAEkTTO.jpg

garath

Anyone have an idea how to solve this? I can't do anymore Google play purchases. So far I've been buying FFRK gems and I've done a few $1 draws in GBF in the last few days. All of a sudden it just says "Purchase currency not supported" and there's nothing I can do. It was working this morning, I don't see why anything should be different now.

Do you have a credit card attached? What I've been doing is adding money to my google wallet so when I purchase coins it's showing in USD instead of yen and it's gone through ok.

I've only made two purchases so far though and none recently.

Uthred

Same thing happening to me, was working fine yesterday but cant get it to go through with either paypal or credit card

Vamphuntr

Pretty sure the game detects what drops you need and then never give it to you. When I was trying to uncap Lancelot 5th star I did all the event I could to get frost spheres and would barely get any from star halo, extreme water trial or scarlet trials. Would never get it from Leviathan either. Now that I finally uncapped the 5th star I'm swimming in frost sphere from raids and halos.

Now I'm trying to get 4 rusted sword for the GW character. Got 2 fully uncapped dagger, 1 fully uncapped katana, 1 fully uncapped gauntlet, 1 fully uncapped spear, 1 fully uncapped harp, 1 fully uncapped gun but the sword simply refuses to drop from bahamut or halos.

Liseda

What do we have to do to unlock the third character in this event?
Isn't it: (I don't know the names, so I'll just call them by their elements)
1st (wind), you get her in the start and you get to keep her after reaching loyality
2nd (fire), you get her after you're done with every quest in the event. (just the 3 quests, 4 chapters each)
and the 3rd (light), you get from trading with treasures.

Natiko

Banned
Isn't it:
1st, you get her in the start and you get to keep her after reaching loyality
2nd, you get her after you're done with every quest in the event. (just the 3 quests, 4 chapters each)
and the 3rd, you get from trading with treasures.
Yeah I was just coming to edit my post! I hadn't started the event yet, just knew I didn't see an option for the third one.

dennism

got my first MVP on levi omega, so many people join in such a short time that if you can get at least 35-40k, there's a good chance you'll get MVP

Got my first Staff drop!

OmVTmBe.png

I also obtained a colossus katana and Gun. Magfes has been too generous for me! Now back to getting 2 more Red Sun copies.

Grzi

Do you have a credit card attached? What I've been doing is adding money to my google wallet so when I purchase coins it's showing in USD instead of yen and it's gone through ok.

I've only made two purchases so far though and none recently.

Is google wallet even available outside the US and UK?

This seems to work - https://www.reddit.com/r/Granblue_en/comments/4j8dp2/no_way_to_pay_with/ Though its more expensive in Dollars than it was in Yen (not a huge amount, but still)

Edit: Welp, that didnt feel worth the effort for the inevitable blue crystal ;)

Wait, what works? Changing your adress or Bluestacks?

Are there ever any junk SSR weapons? Or should I hoard them all?

Also, I've never played Sakura Taisen, but the event song is super catchy lol.

kiryogi

Banned
Are there ever any junk SSR weapons? Or should I hoard them all?

Also, I've never played Sakura Taisen, but the event song is super catchy lol.

There are. That'd be the hp up type. But eventually you will want ssr fodder to skill up weapons.

And the Sakura Taisen theme song is very iconic. Very popular in karaoke in Japan

Always hoard, even if they are bad. You need them for skill leveling the ones you're actually going to use.

There are. That'd be the hp up type. But eventually you will want ssr fodder to skill up weapons.

And the Sakura Taisen theme song is very iconic. Very popular in karaoke in Japan
Thanks! Looks like I don't have any HP ones yet (I have ones that increase atk as allies' HP go down). Does it need to be SSR weapons to be skill up fodder? Couldn't I technically use like R or SR weapons instead?

Merun

Thanks! Looks like I don't have any HP ones yet (I have ones that increase atk as allies' HP go down). Does it need to be SSR weapons to be skill up fodder? Couldn't I technically use like R or SR weapons instead?

You can use any weapon with a skill as fodder. The rarer the better. Not all R have skill and angel doesn't count.

Rixa

I can confirm that payment via Google by credit card doesnt work anymore. Instead Yens I have amount now in dollars.

My friend said this happened to him also in PAD, so its not only GBF problem.

Well, no more whaling for me then.

razterik

Considering an SSR is essentially the skill up equivalent of 10 SRs or 40 Rs, you have to use them eventually at higher levels. And then you even end up skilling up a fodder SSR to feed to another target. It gets a bit crazy, see the Weapon Guide chart for best feeding choices: http://gbf-english.proboards.com/thread/595/#4

You can use any weapon with a skill as fodder. The rarer the better. Not all R have skill and angel doesn't count.

Considering an SSR is essentially the skill up equivalent of 10 SRs or 40 Rs, you have to use them eventually at higher levels. And then you even end up skilling up a fodder SSR to feed to another target. It gets a bit crazy, see the Weapon Guide chart for best feeding choices.
Thank you. :) Looks like I have a ton of learning to do lol. So many systems in this game.

Grzi

I can confirm that payment via Google by credit card doesnt work anymore. Instead Yens I have amount now in dollars.

Yeah, I can't purchase gems in FFRK either. Damn, no start dash ticket for me, might as well stop playing :(

Paying through BlueStacks via Google Wallet with my credit card still works just fine, what do you mean?

Grzi

Paying through BlueStacks via Google Wallet with my credit card still works just fine, what do you mean?

I can't use Google Wallet since I'm not from the US or UK.
I was paying directly through my credit card and now I can't make any purchases here or in FFRK.

I was paying directly through my credit card and now I can't make any purchases here or in FFRK.

Hmm, I'm not from the US or UK either though. Just linked my CC to my google account and my google account to bluestacks and it gives me the option to pay with my CC when I try to buy GC.

Rixa

Yeah, I can't purchase gems in FFRK either. Damn, no start dash ticket for me, might as well stop playing :(

If I add Google Credits, currency is Euro. I tried this when I bought Google credit and it didnt work with pad. Saying "Currency is not supported".
I know that Visa doenst work (I use Visa), it changed amount from Yens to USD (I live in Finland thus currency being Euro). While people who use Mastercard and have amounts in Euros still work.

Well when I need to buy something its Mobacoin prepaid time, they just cost littlebit more and you need 4k Mobacoins to buy 3k stuff, since 3k Mobacoin is not enough.

Rixa

I did that and it still won't work.

Maybe I need to erase my card and re-enter it. Or change my home adress on my google account as well? I'll try later.

Address change via cog wheel in wallet didnt work me either. (This was with app + credit card).

I try it via Paypal, since I havent triend that.

Paypal didnt help
- Changed address to US via wallet cog button
- Tried to buy via paypal
->> Currency not supported

Top Bottom