• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

You could start leeching. BP cost instead of AP but it's not limited to 3 per day.

Ok yeah it looks like I am maximizing my gains then. Can't MVP hard still as I am using a lvl 30 SR/R party for the token bonuses. As I thought the stones and moons trade were not worth it.

Appreciate the info.

I just got my fourth SSR Colossus Summon in 24 hours. That's crazy! At least I know have enough to MLB it. Still no SSR weapons from it, though.

Did get the SSR branch from Yggdrasil (farming her whenever she shows up if I don't see any Colossus Raids) so that's nice too

Add me to the SSR Colossus Summon club, I only did 2K worth of pts even.
CiR5-tdW0AIqu3v.jpg:large

Grzi

Are there any benefits to leeching the lv 100 raids? Specifically Macula Marius for my water team? Gave it a shot once but didn't get a particularly useful drop.

Are there any benefits to leeching the lv 100 raids? Specifically Macula Marius for my water team? Gave it a shot once but didn't get a particularly useful drop.

zero lol

those raids are only used for the weapons or to 4 star the respective summon through drops

you won't get a copy of the summon as a rare drop or anything like that

Gizuko

I know bahamut horns are used for:

- Turning rusted weapons into SR Bahamut weapons (1 horn each).
- Upgrading SR baha weapons into SSR ones (3 each).

Am I missing any? I just got my 5th Baha horn and am considering using it to get a dagger for my fire team/human-heavy version of my water team, but they seem scarce and I don't want to put myself in a tight spot.

I could alternatively get a staff for harvin/erun attack and HP up, but I'm not too sure about this one, I want to end up with a 2 Unknown, 1 Bahamut 30%, 7 Magna setup, but farming AND MLBing 7 Magna weapons seems like a chore (I have 2 daggers! Damn you Leviathan!).

Nope. I'm struggling with this as you need 100 siver anima for the guild wars character. You only have three options for acquisition:

- hard raids (best but 3 per day)
- cerulean stones (very limited resource. Probably not worth)
- trading renown points for it. 1 per 100 points. Capped at 10 a month.

My advice, since its just for uncapping characters, don't even sweat it. Just do your 3 hard raids per day and build up that way. I'd say it's an average of 1 per raid if you are able to MVP your hard raid.

Edir: duh. As Falk said, leeching hard raids with EP too.

Eh. I should probably read more carefuly from now on, I completely missed that. Good thing it will be at least one more month before I start farming for Uno since I upgraded 40+ silver animas to gold animas a few days back.

They have a chance of dropping a better version of their characteristic weapon (with omega skill, instead of a normal one that can be bought). They also drop golden animas needed to host grande raids and T2 orbs - I must admit to doing some Marius raids for T2 water orbs. The thirst is (ironically) real.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
zero lol

those raids are only used for the weapons or to 4 star the respective summon through drops

Wait, I can level up my order grand summon by drops from the raid?

garath

Mm. Sniping hard raids is pretty rewarding. Quick valor and animas using my SR/R team. As long as someone doesn't have a Yoda or something I can generally get the MVP within a minute or two of just spamming skills and attacks. My quest for 100 anima is gotten easier.

zero lol

The animas for those raids are also used to do the order grande summon if I remember correctly. Haven't done it myself yet. And order grande gives you some goodies. Blue crystals, certificates, feathers for cosmos weapons, etc.

Gizuko

Wait, I can level up my order grand summon by drops from the raid?

No, it's different. The process of 5Sing a character requires you to level them and do a quest before you can unlock the 5th star, right? This is the same: Some summons have a 4th uncap, and this is the way to unlock it.

Mm. Sniping hard raids is pretty rewarding. Quick valor and animas using my SR/R team. As long as someone doesn't have a Yoda or something I can generally get the MVP within a minute or two of just spamming skills and attacks. My quest for 100 anima is gotten easier.

Sheesh what SR/R are you using and at what lvl. My team is 35/30 and barely puts out any damage at all.

garath

Sheesh what SR/R are you using and at what lvl. My team is 35/30 and barely puts out any damage at all.

It's all about the weapon pool. My wind weapon pool is a solid midgame level so even my R character is putting out 11k damage per hit and all of them double or triple attack pretty often.

Azusa

Nope. I'm struggling with this as you need 100 siver anima for the guild wars character.

Yeah, just farm hards every day and leech raids. Don't convert then to gold anima. While you farm all other mats you will get your silver animas.

I dont convert them, just farming my hards daily. Of course I started to farm few months ago but still its not that hard to collect 100 silver anima.

MicH

Oh wow. I thought you had to reach max level on weapons and summons to uncap them. Turns out you don't. Well that's awesome!

Randy42

Is the game messing up for anyone else? Was playing through the chrome app then got an error message mid-raid and now nothing is working right / loading.
This is the error I keep getting: http://i.imgur.com/GEsVxA2.png

Code changes every time no idea what it's actually saying.

Edit: Seems to be working again. Weird.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Well I can solo wind omega raid. I feel like I should make a wind team just bc it's the only boss I can get mvp in!

Increased skill level up chance during the Famitsu event as well, first time I've seen that. Is that a big difference in terms of fodder used? I have like 3 Magna weapons to level to 10 still.

Rixa

Mmm hopefully we get Omegafest and free pulls are always nice \o_.

I know bahamut horns are used for:

- Turning rusted weapons into SR Bahamut weapons (1 horn each).
- Upgrading SR baha weapons into SSR ones (3 each).

Am I missing any? I just got my 5th Baha horn and am considering using it to get a dagger for my fire team/human-heavy version of my water team, but they seem scarce and I don't want to put myself in a tight spot.

High Level stuff :p.

Felessan

As far as I understand Famitsu campaign as follow (it's in the news section)
1 ticket for 10 draw
from 13th to 25th :
- 1/2 ар/ер campaign, there separate mention of 1/2 ap for join battles
- x1.5 exp/rp
- skillup chance up

from 14 to 26 : +100 stones daily bonus

Rixa

I think I'm going to get both the dagger and the staff then. HL Bahamut is not going to happen soon.

Thank you Rixa!

Yeah, I have both Dagger & Sword and not enough horns to mlb ssr them. But Iam not worried, there is always chances to grind more Bahas.

dennism

As far as I understand Famitsu campaign as follow (it's in the news section)
1 ticket for 10 draw
from 13th to 25th :
- 1/2 ар/ер campaign, there separate mention of 1/2 ap for join battles
- x1.5 exp/rp
- skillup chance up

from 14 to 26 : +100 stones daily bonus

woooooo, I'm guessing you can't keep the 10 draw for legend fest?

Shun

Event starts in 1 hour!

HOLY SHIT KOUBU OUGI AND KOUBU HYPE...

This event is so legit.

Art renders are up.

ugXmTXE.png

MSxEuTA.png

IAGJEGo.png

jn8Weva.png

JAnSdwk.jpg

7lEusoU.jpg

AdKahI2.jpg

eu647bw.png

qhrCFZM.jpg

x3GLRr1.jpg

8sXkSv6.jpg

A6aUDGV.jpg

I need a new Sakura Taisen so bad now. (꒦ິ⌑꒦ີ)

Rixa

Event starts in 1 hour!
I need a new Sakura Taisen so bad now. (꒦ິ⌑꒦ີ)
For me this event will be new event among others, it can be great event or not so great. I dont know anything about ST series / world / anime(?) :). Depending what weapons (unknowns) there are, it might be that I grind somewhat or not so much.

Free event Crystals are always nice ;).

Top Bottom