• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Falk

that puzzling face
Are the other non-sword SSRs from Ygg worth it?

You might as well keep up to 1 MLB of each - if you're gonna have to have a stat stick, you might as well have stuff that gives your earth team a boost than not. Just remember they're temporary and you don't wanna go past like skill level 3 or 4 at the very most.

edit: Or just stack SR fist MLBs instead and save the SSRs as skill fodder, heh.

Talaysen

The Ygg staves seem okay since they boost both ATK and HP.

Are the Steel Bricks best used on rusted weapons or is there something better to be using them on?

Also, what Bahamut weapon do people generally run with earth teams? Right now I'm using Cagliostro, Sara, and a temporary Yoda (probably will replace with Aletheia unless I pull someone better, or Octo after I finish the GW weapon). That means I want the dagger or sword?

Falk

that puzzling face
Dagger to start off, ultimately Sword (since after final evolution, Sword is Human/Draph and dagger is Human/Erun)

All the hard hitters for earth are Draph/Human. Even if you go Sarasa for GW, that's still Draph.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Anyone know if the SSRs that give increased attack as your health decreases are worth it? I could MLB one or two, but I've been holding on to them as fodder.

This event sucks.

6ced2c48bde9c4876f86ed92f92fb8e8.png

This is after buying all of the weapons in the shop and buying AP potions everyday. Still no katana or gun drop.

Ala Alba

This event sucks.

6ced2c48bde9c4876f86ed92f92fb8e8.png

This is after buying all of the weapons in the shop and buying AP potions everyday. Still no katana or gun drop.

Same here. The extreme fights give good experience, though. I've gotten 10 ranks and mastered two rank 3 classes from it.

For me, the extreme fights are easy enough that I almost want to give the maniac a try, but the 50 ap cost makes me wary.

I'm in the same boat

it's getting exhausting fighting extreme over and over again and not getting anything

I do know I don't have enough staying power for maniac though

Ultimadrago

I'm kinda glad this Sakura event is largely uneeded for me.

Last thing I wanted was another Street Fighter where I was fiending for stupid Poison Fists. Needed a longer break from that.

h0tp0ck3t

So this was unexpected. I'm casting Gravity on Celeste and after it hits it says Celeste Omega has unleashed it's true power.
Dies due to 30 people regardless but could I have potentially fucked everyone over?

cress2000

Same here. The extreme fights give good experience, though. I've gotten 10 ranks and mastered two rank 3 classes from it.

For me, the extreme fights are easy enough that I almost want to give the maniac a try, but the 50 ap cost makes me wary.

Extreme is easy for me but I get clobbered in maniac. I limped my way to maniac Kamui but he has at least 5 times as much HP as the extreme version (Yoda's CA only knocks off 1/5 of his HP, but it one-shots the extreme version)

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
What do I do if I want to farm for that first item in the Sakura wars event. I've done the event runs and I only get like 2-3 every run. I thought since it's a common item it'd be easier to get...

muu

So this was unexpected. I'm casting Gravity on Celeste and after it hits it says Celeste Omega has unleashed it's true power.
Dies due to 30 people regardless but could I have potentially fucked everyone over?

Generic power-up trigger @ 25% health. Other bosses will trigger at 50%/25%, some like Bahamut HL have silly triggers like almost guaranteed instakills @ 1%.

Gizuko

I read MLB Weapons have improved CAs. Does this apply to Omega weapons too? If so, what is the dagger's (Leviathan's) improved CA? Improved reflect?

Wanchan

Looks like I won't be able to MLB the fire katana so I guess it's better I keep 2 copy of it 1* + 1 instead of 2* it. :[

I have 1 MLB light gun + 1 gun so it's good for my light team.

Also I've hosted 3 Ygg and got 2 SSR swords...It's just silly how easy it is to get weapons from the wind/fire/earth/water elements comparing to light/dark :|||| or maybe I'm just super lucky with those.... I should maybe focus on wind hmmm....

On another note, I just finished to SL10 my bahamut dagger so I guess after hosting the few magnas I have to host, I'll just grind the shit out of friday dragons.... -_-

Shirke

I've been getting Error Code: 187 when I tried doing the Twitter post to restore AP and EP, and resending the twitter code doesn't seem to fix the problem. Is there any solution?

SephiZack

I've been getting Error Code: 187 when I tried doing the Twitter post to restore AP and EP, and resending the twitter code doesn't seem to fix the problem. Is there any solution?

Have you recently sent the twitter code? It happens to me when the time between two twitter code sent is too small. The solutions I found are to delete the last tweet from twitter, or change the language temporarily and send the twitter code in the other language.

HELL YES! Beat dark Kamui on Extreme. That's the first time I ever succeeded an Extreme battle... and it only took me 2 elixirs. It feels like I'm really progressing in this game. Now to add Erica Fontaine to complete my all-light party!

...I swear, spirit gems are ridiculously scarce, despite being a silver chest item.

Welp, it happened.

Damn. Good job on getting the trophy though.

Shirke

Have you recently sent the twitter code? It happens to me when the time between two twitter code sent is too small. The solutions I found are to delete the last tweet from twitter, or change the language temporarily and send the twitter code in the other language.

Yeah it worked just now, I was trying to get the AP fill-up for the Angel Halo dungeon before it closed earlier, which is why I kept on trying to get twitter codes. Thanks for the help.

Not proud of this trophy though. I think I've spent around 100 pots and they could've definitely been used for something better. Problem is that I really, really want to MLB the katana for my fire team. I also wanted the light gun, but I've compromised on ignoring it for the sake of my AP pots (down to 125).

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I'm currently going through the Sakura Wars events in English and, man... Cygames actually cares about us.

These guys are doing God's work. If you're involved in the localization and you're reading this, thank you <3

Not proud of this trophy though. I think I've spent around 100 pots and they could've definitely been used for something better. Problem is that I really, really want to MLB the katana for my fire team. I also wanted the light gun, but I've compromised on ignoring it for the sake of my AP pots (down to 125).
I'm about a little over what you have mat wise, and still no gun and katana also.

I've done every single Maniac.
Got 8 flips from them. All blue fucking crystals (and a worthless gold cert).

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
all of a sudden, playing on chrome has slowed to a crawl for me. Any ideas? Maybe I hit a setting button by mistake.

Grzi

Is today a holiday in Japam because it seems like everyone is playing the game since last night? Can't get a single attack in raids for the life of me.

Grzi

What weapon should I use for a Sidewinder MC in a water magna party? I'm using the SR gun currently, but I guess I'll have to switch it later on? Or should I just use a different class? I kind of like using Sidewinder the most.

Grzi

If a magna summon adds a 100% boost to a weapon skill, and SSR weapons give a 15% boost at slv10, doesn't that make them have a 30% bonus just like the Bahamut weapons? If that's the case are there any other advantages in using Bahamut weapons? The fact that you can use them in every elemental weapon pool?

Felessan

If a magna summon adds a 100% boost to a weapon skill, and SSR weapons give a 15% boost at slv10, doesn't that make them have a 30% bonus just like the Bahamut weapons? If that's the case are there any other advantages in using Bahamut weapons? The fact that you can use them in every elemental weapon pool?
Bahamut is Normal weapon multiplier. So it's multiplicative to Magna weapon modifier that are additive between themselves.
I.e. if you have 6 magna weapons at SK10 plus magna summon, total multiplier will be *280%.
If you add Baha 30% weapon (lets say no other normal weapon in pool) multiplier will be *364%, but if you add another magna weapon - only *310%

This is why you are expected to have at least one weapon in each category (normal, magna, unknown) as categories are multiplicative between themselves.

Top Bottom