• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

garath

Normal 2 counts as unknown or normal?

Not that I expect to be able to MLB Rosetta's dagger but until I get a better unknown, the skill levels on that are handy.

Felessan

Normal 2 counts as unknown or normal?

Not that I expect to be able to MLB Rosetta's dagger but until I get a better unknown, the skill levels on that are handy.
Normal, it's just that they have bonus +1% compared to usual Normal weapons.

Uthred

The price to limit break an SSR character so they can hit 100 is quite expensive, cant decide which one to go with. I'd be tempted to go with Cag for the upcoming GW but I hear leveling is so slow after 80 that I dont think it would make much impact.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Man, it's so much harder to get into proto raids these days. They fill up instantly. I had about a 90% success rate before but now, it's about 5%.

The price to limit break an SSR character so they can hit 100 is quite expensive, cant decide which one to go with. I'd be tempted to go with Cag for the upcoming GW but I hear leveling is so slow after 80 that I dont think it would make much impact.

The grind from 80 to 100 is pretty terrible. Actually, I got to 90 pretty quickly, but from 90 to 100 is a few million XP. A FEW MILLION. I think it's about 200k+ to go from 90 to 91 alone and just goes up from there. It's going to take a few weeks. I'd unlock and start the grind to 100 asap since it takes so long. If your character gets his skill at level 90, it's not so bad. Unfortunately my Yuel's skill is at 100.

Falk

that puzzling face
Yeah, if you're getting a 5* SSR get one for the long term, not for the GW.

Although Cag would obviously help for this GW, MLB or not.

Felessan

From 89 to 100 exping is terrible. 89->90 requires 100k exp. 94->95 requires 350k. I don't want to imagine how much it will be at 99->100.
I feed Cagli archangel weapons already in thousands to make it reasonably fast exp.

razterik

Just going from 99 to 100 is somewhere around 1 million exp, as I recall. I'm nowhere near that in my Cagliostro grind, but it feels obnoxious already. Doing it again for multiple characters is going to suck.

Also looking for a guild, ID 10919023.
Sent a pm to Freaking Limit, but got no answer.

My bad, I think I checked it but forgot. Currently full, sorry. There may be a spot that opens up tomorrow if we still have some inactive members.

EDIT: Nevermind, someone was inactive long enough already. Sent you an invite.

Verelios

I have old Metera and new Metera at lvl 80 but for the final advancement I'm unsure which to prioritize first. My main element is Fire but Wind is stronger in burst strength, now I'm unsure on what to do.

What's the tier ranks for them?

Ultimadrago

Zuc8Aem.jpg
HjXSp0x.jpg

No, everything's alright now, Eugen~

SSR Eugen has finally awakened!

I have old Metera and new Metera at lvl 80 but for the final advancement I'm unsure which to prioritize first. My main element is Fire but Wind is stronger in burst strength, now I'm unsure on what to do.

What's the tier ranks for them?

depends on what your team needs
fire version is good for 3 out of 6 turns
wind version has slow which no other wind ssr does so that's special

Giving characters item exp feels like its the wrong way to play the game.

eh, when you have no other weapons to level, better than taking up space

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Giving characters item exp feels like its the wrong way to play the game.

Why would that be the case? At some point you should have way more (I mean, 100+) exp items than weapons that need XP. If you are relying solely on quest XP to level your guys, especially 90+ which takes millions of XP, that would add months to your leveling time to reach cap. I fed my Yuel 120 SR angels this morning. Yum :) Barely moved the XP bar :(

Ala Alba

Yay, I got the 200 kamui trophy.

;__;

Assuming that the gun has a 1% drop rate, I am pretty unlucky (something like 13.4% chance of not having gotten a drop in 200 fights).

Although I want all light characters, Im finding it hard to ever want to replace SSR Petra. She has the elemental attack that does four hits to everyone and also has the Refresh subskill which has been very vital for me :(

garath

Although I want all light characters, Im finding it hard to ever want to replace SSR Petra. She has the elemental attack that does four hits to everyone and also has the Refresh subskill which has been very vital for me :(

Yeah. Shes awesome. I picked her up with the last surprise ticket to go into my wind team. Has been vital ever since.

What does refresh do?

It's regen actually. She heals everyone each round. I think it's like 5% of their max HP or something.

funny enough, she doesn't completely stand out on a light or dark team since her third skill doesn't buff light or dark damage

Gizuko

I got a flip on my last maniac run of the day. Turns out it's a supreme merit.

I can't deny I got my hopes up when I saw that flip. I can't even.

I need a home temporarily. Someone adopt me!

Any idea why I'm not able to send PMs? I could never send you one and i just tried to send Freaking Limit one and it doesn't show up in my outbox so I'm pretty sure it didn't go through.
I think I had this problem on mobile, and when I added a subject to the message, that fixed it.

Uh, guess I'll go fire then. I like the 2nd artwork better too

if you like the wind one, feel free to go with that one

both versions are ranked about the same on the tier lists and do just about the same thing, just that they compare differently with other characters in their element

Ala Alba

i'm at the point where i don't think flips exist and i'm just doing this all for naught

or i'm going crazy

As far as I'm concerned, this event introduced 2*-max weapons. It must be an elaborate plot to get us to empty our stash of 1/2 pots before GW.

Sigh. I've gotten to the point where I'm kinda half-convinced that this is all an elaborate prank. >_>

There is no such thing as a "flip" chest, extreme kamuis don't drop weapons, and all these potions have gone to waste...

This is why I hate RNG drops. Of course, it's like 10000% worse because it's a time-limited chance to get it.

Top Bottom