• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

dennism

CjINgjWUgAAIKP6.jpg:orig

Damn he looks cool

who's he? new char?

Grzi

So the weapon I choose for the Guild Wars determines the GW character I might eventually recruit? What's the best pick? I know I'll probably never get it but still...

Falk

that puzzling face
cXy4rqc.png

I did 1 of each eye and the first dragon once each

So the weapon I choose for the Guild Wars determines the GW character I might eventually recruit? What's the best pick? I know I'll probably never get it but still...

Really depends on the rest of your setup, but if unsure you might as well get started on a harp since the harp owns and you want one eventually.

MicH

This is my first GW and I'm not even sure my guild has any plans to participate (LTTPGBFGAF) but I wanna play anyway. Which weapon is good to choose if om running fire?

demidar

Chose bow for the hell of it. I doubt I'll pull the insane luck I did last GW.

Shame there's no second Dark GW characters (Fire doesn't have a second one either). Petition to change The 10 Gods to The 12 Gods.

dennism

woah, i feel alot stronger this GW compared to last, managed to get ex to 50% before i need to call for help.. think i can solo it if i bring my dark fencer along (was using hawkeye to level him)

I couldn't solo the Extreme GW boss with Super Star, gonna see if I can get it done with Dark Fencer in a bit. Biggest issue is that I can't land any of my debuffs, so I just get wrecked by 4.5k melee hits. (and 7k horn ougis)

Gizuko

Wouldn't pick harp if my life depended on it. Who fights using a harp? Damn.

Superstars, obviously!

I couldn't solo the Extreme GW boss with Super Star, gonna see if I can get it done with Dark Fencer in a bit. Biggest issue is that I can't land any of my debuffs, so I just get wrecked by 4.5k melee hits. (and 7k horn ougis)

I usually switch the avatar's weapon to one with the element the boss is weak against when using DF, since it makes landing debuffs easier. -50% atk from mist and arrow rain III makes up for the damage loss, I think.

linkent

Just realise that i have 200 archangle weapons that cant be claimed(inventory full)
Should i just sell them away? Or there are something for them beside leveling fodders?

Falk

that puzzling face
I just discovered the most lethargic form of Granblue Fantasy known to mankind:

vsh9saG.png

Dark Fencer + tank + healer + cleanse

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Can't decide between going for the gun or sword. I run a fire team now, but also working on a wind team. /head explodes

I guess it doesn't REALLY matter since I still need to collect the mats anyway. The mat collection will be ongoing for months. The getting the weapon part is easy.

Felessan

The biggest obstacle I see in getting GW char is 450 rainbow crystals - where are they farmed reasonably fast?
The rest just require steady grind and I already covered most of, just need to farm those 100 items from islands and don't skip angel halo+ (and also get hiirokane in the next 4 beast event)

commish

The biggest obstacle I see in getting GW char is 450 rainbow crystals - where are they farmed reasonably fast?
The rest just require steady grind and I already covered most of, just need to farm those 100 items from islands and don't skip angel halo+ (and also get hiirokane in the next 4 beast event)

If Rainbow prism = rainbow crystals, then I would guess proto raids are the easiest. I have over 200 and I haven't even started farming for them yet.

uncap a character up to 4 stars
level them up to level 70/80 (if 4 or 5 star)
do a new fate quest
uncap them one more time afterwards with a crazy amount of materials and gold needed

only some characters have this, siegfried is the newest one to gotten it (and thank goodness, he really needed the buff)

----------------------------------------------

I uh, wasn't aware guild wars started already
man, this ruins my plan of actually taking advantage of the half ap event for once

MicH

I don't think there's much of a point for me to do GW. My earth tram is trash and it doesn't seem like my guild is into it anyway. Gonna work on summons and omega Raids. Almost have 5k renown pints! Colossus staff here I come!

commish

I don't think there's much of a point for me to do GW. My earth tram is trash and it doesn't seem like my guild is into it anyway. Gonna work on summons and omega Raids. Almost have 5k renown pints! Colossus staff here I come!

You can and should still work on getting the GW weapons and characters. Winning the GW battles as a guild is just one part of GW.

Falk

that puzzling face
I'd say tokens are really more of a solo endeavour than a guild one considering the absolute minmax best practice for maximizing tokens/AP and tokens/BP is divergent from maximizing guild honor/AP and BP.

But yeah, it's a pain if your weapon pool for Earth or whatever the strong element is, is complete garbo.

(I kinda 'did' last GW by just farming the VH eye till I got one GW weapon then bailed after that, struggle is real)

Top Bottom