• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Chaos17

get your legfes on

with sheep girl and black knight returning

along with three new characters

OfYGY.gif

30 pulls, at least one SSR in each pull. Got the new SSR character twice in the same pull and ended up being my only new SSR character. -_-

Gilgamesh and Morrigna which seem like really bad SSR summons. Hodgepodge of Rs and SRs.

Basically got all three of the new characters they added.

Yaari

30 pulls, at least one SSR in each pull. Got the new SSR character twice in the same pull and ended up being my only new SSR character. -_-

Gilgamesh and Morrigna which seem like really bad SSR summons. Hodgepodge of Rs and SRs.

Basically got all three of the new characters they added.

Did you get the earth girl twice? The Axe is pretty good apparently. Keep those around!

MicH

I did 6 10-pulls. Here's what I got:

- SSR new axe-wielding Earth girl THREE TIMES
- Heles
- Neza (Birdman)
- SSR Satyr summon
- SSR Gilgamesh summon
- SSR Vortex Dragon summon

I'm pretty happy with the result. I bought my Start Dash a few days ago but I haven't used my character ticket yet, so now I have some decisions to do.

Here are my units:

Fire:
Percival
Yuel
Metera
Agielba
Heles

Water:
Silva

Earth:
Sara
New chick Nemone

Wind:
Metera
Feena
Birdman

Dark:
Vira

I have the following limited characters in my SD:
Io, Katalina, Rosetta and Rackam

Not entire sure who to choose. I don't think I'm picking Clarisse anymore because I have fire units out the ass. Maybe Rosetta to start up my wind team? Not really sure yet. Do any of you guys have any suggestions?

Wanchan

I got SSR Vira (dark team is now more than complete), SSR Katalina and a few troll pulls like Carmelina, Siegfried..

GB team really need to start making adjustment to character nobody is using instead of the fotm waifu/bishounen.

Kreed

Did two 10 pulls, got my first two SSR Units Anchira and Sarunan (used one of the tickets I got from an event for this one so I got really lucky), a couple of SR units (Jamil, Mariah, and Noa), and a Dark Carbuncle. Still in the early stages of this game (rank 41) so all of these units will be useful.

Edit: Mixed up the weapon name with the character, it's Anchira.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Fuck this game. Had 40 rolls. Get 1 characters I already had and a vaseraga. That means nearly every pull I've done in this game has been a dark character. Six different dark SSR plus dupes. I think I'm up to 4 dupes now. Yeah gold moons

:(

demidar

Fuck this game. Had 40 rolls. Get 1 characters I already had and a vaseraga. That means nearly every pull I've done in this game has been a dark character. Six different dark SSR plus dupes. I think I'm up to 4 dupes now. Yeah gold moons

Pass some to me, I could use some Dark characters.

Think I can run an Earth team backup too.

MicH

Jeez they're making it hard to run fire with all these water events. Guess I need to start using my trash earth team. Hood thing I got the new chick!

Gweg

Neo Member
Thinking of dropping the game. Another 30 pulls and no SSR. Even had a pull with a single non-character unlocking SR as the guaranteed SR. This is my first serious attempt at a gacha game. Will probably be the last. I refuse to pay before getting at least 3 or 4 ssr characters.

linkent

Zzzzz my mood just went from 100 to 0.
45 pulls 0 ssr, my team character pull are already bad enough and this shit happen.
Now i really dunno who should i ticket for this ST.

Are there any good team that i can build with Rosetta and Carmelina?

If i am going Light, is Jeanne good to start with?

Zzzzz my mood just went from 100 to 0.
45 pulls 0 ssr, my team character pull are already bad enough and this shit happen.
Now i really dunno who should i ticket for this ST.

Are there any good team that i can build with Rosetta and Carmelina?

If i am going Light, is Jeanne good to start with?

Should've said for Summer!

Rosetta is really good! I don't know much about wind teams though.

Jeanne is a core for light teams. Get either her or Amira if you wish to go light.

linkent

Should've said for Summer!

Rosetta is really good! I don't know much about wind teams though.

Jeanne is a core for light teams. Get either her or Amira if you wish to go light.
I really should have, this 1 ST made me really really desperate for another SSR to accompany with.
Think i will just get Jeanne.

Crying in a corner :(

Uthred

ST 10 pull: 2 SSR / 0 SR - Grande Order, Titan. Meh, was so excited to see two rainbow shards and then got two summons, dont spend enough to MLB Titan and while its cool to get a limited summon like Grande I'm not sure how much use they are beyond the early stages?

Single: R Junk

Crystal 10 pull: 1 SSR / 0 SR - SSR Eugen

Crystal 10 pull: Dupe SR Junk

Single: Earth Carbuncle

3 SSR out of 34 pulls is something I probably shouldnt complain about. Unsurprisingly I didnt get any of the Dark SSR I was thinking about using my ST on. Still havent got a single Water SSR either, but Eugen is my fifth or sixth earth SSR. Oh well. Now to decide whether to use my ST on Naru or Dark Jeanne.

Going to just build a wind team, because apparently any baby can do that. Instead of doing this event, and just save the 1/2 potions of the tales event.

I have enough SSR weapon fodder to hit lvl 10 on all of my Magna weapons and I haven't uncapped even a single one.

SSR weapon fodder means nothing.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I needed vampy. Bought ST with the intention of using it on Vampy. I roll first 10 for the day cuz why not. Got vampy. lolololol. Time to use my ST on something else.

MiTYH

Ok, correct my thinking if this is wrong, but isn't the next GW boss going to be Fire type? My thinking based on the past few GWs:

2 months ago: Earth boss, need Wind team
1 month ago: Water boss, need Earth team
Next month: Fire boss, need Water team

Basically the boss you fight is the type your team should be next month.

No?

Ok, correct my thinking if this is wrong, but isn't the next GW boss going to be Fire type? My thinking based on the past few GWs:

2 months ago: Earth boss, need Wind team
1 month ago: Water boss, need Earth team
Next month: Fire boss, need Water team

Basically the boss you fight is the type your team should be next month.

No?

No, the one before Earth was Fire.

Top Bottom