• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Two questions

1. Do we have confirmation on when the next leg fest is?

2. How does everyone level up their, lets call it account level? Not characters, just the best case for general experience? I'm in chapter 40something and level 55 I think

Legendfest happens pretty much at the end of each month, it'll likely happen this time as well.

CO-OP battles. Lots and lots of co-op on 1/2 off ap for max rank ups.

MicH

The daily 90GC draw was kind to me today:

3srFsXTl.jpg

This is the second SSR I've gotten from it in about two weeks. First was an SSR summon - also wind elemental :p

Uthred

I have for you these questions two, is there any way to expand the friend limit and where do you get the sand stuff for hosting Bahamut?

linkent

does the moba coin transfer across device?
thought i saw mine transfered over to my ios, but it is missing now.
last day of ST purchase...

any way to check the history of those mobacoin?

Quonny

does the moba coin transfer across device?
thought i saw mine transfered over to my ios, but it is missing now.
last day of ST purchase...

any way to check the history of those mobacoin?

iOS has it's own currency because of the way appstore purchases work.

Whatever OS you bought your currency on is where you can use it. I used Google Play even though I have an iPhone because it was cheaper and easier to buy. I just use Bluestacks whenever I want to spend it.

linkent

iOS has it's own currency because of the way appstore purchases work.

Whatever OS you bought your currency on is where you can use it. I used Google Play even though I have an iPhone because it was cheaper and easier to buy. I just use Bluestacks whenever I want to spend it.
I purchased mine on my wife's samsung.
The coin is 0 on both ios and pc emulator.
Gonna try checking kn Bluestacks.

chrono01

I purchased mine on my wife's samsung.
The coin is 0 on both ios and pc emulator.
Gonna try checking kn Bluestacks.
Have you tried using the Chrome browser and the developer mode to simulate an Android device (choose it from the drop-down menu)? Maybe give the Chrome app a try too, that might work (since that game is Android-based, coming from Chrome).

Uthred

Looks like the mobacoin purchases have gone back to Yen and I can buy them fine, glad they did as dicking around changing country in Google wallet was annoying.

chrono01

To hell with it. I've decided on my Surprise Ticket purchase, unless I manage to pull her during LegFes (spoiler - I won't). The winner? Dark Jeanne.

I know, having Naru/Vampy now probably makes Vira/Lady Grey the wiser choice, but I don't care. I'm going with my heart on this one.

linkent

Have you tried using the Chrome browser and the developer mode to simulate an Android device (choose it from the drop-down menu)? Maybe give the Chrome app a try too, that might work (since that game is Android-based, coming from Chrome).
Was using developer mode on nexus, couldnt see it too.
Luckily got in touch with my wife, manage to get it before it is gone.
Nice choice on Dark Jeanne! Like her too, i am thinking of going light instead. so light Jeanne? :D

chrono01

Was using developer mode on nexus, couldnt see it too.
Luckily got in touch with my wife, manage to get it before it is gone.
Nice choice on Dark Jeanne! Like her too, i am thinking of going light instead. so light Jeanne? :D
Nice man, glad everything is fixed for you and you managed to get it!

Yeah, Dark Jeanne's design is pretty great. She comes with a dark weapon too, so she'll help my weapon pool as well.

And yeah, Light Jeanne looks amazing too. If you're putting a light team together, from what I've read, she's a great member to have.

MicH

Oh my god, I just MVP'ed my first magna raid! This is amazing!

Also, is it worth it to buy the golden moon for 1000 renown points? I'm thinking if either getting the CP or EXP book with it

cress2000

I'm ready. Two ten pull tickets and 9k crystals.

Though I wonder if anyone has a clue if the increased draw rates for the poll winners will happen while legfes is on?

linkent

So I got 2 harps on previous GW.

Wanted 2 more and have to empty the 2nd chest to get the last one.

Thought i am doing good using ap pots and get renown point through the process to realise that i dont get RP from this raid.

Should have use my main team instead of SRs. Zzzz

At least got good luck with this GW bet.
500gem with 2 tickets on round 2/3.
And then final rounds

Shun

Watch all you suckers pull now and not wait for a better opportunity to roll during Summer Gacha with seasonal limited characters.

Save up now so you can get that 30 10 Roll SSR Guarantee! Skip this legfes, it will come back. Summer only comes around once a year.

Uthred

Summers likely not for another month, considering theres been a legfest every month I've never had the willpower to go more than a month without blowing all my pulls and crystals. Though crystals are definitely getting harder to come by.

Watch all you suckers pull now and not wait for a better opportunity to roll during Summer Gacha with seasonal limited characters.

Save up now so you can get that 30 10 Roll SSR Guarantee! Skip this legfes, it will come back. Summer only comes around once a year.

This. I'd highly recommend waiting for summer unless you really, really need some SSRs.

chrono01

Does the Summer Gatcha happen during LegFes, or is it a separate thing? The reason I like LegFes so much is for the increased chance to pull something good, but if the Summer Gatcha has that too...

Wait, 30 ten-roll SSR guarantee? As in 30 ten-pull tickets or 90,000 crystals? Yeah, I won't be getting that in time, not without spending a lot of money. :/

Tell me some more! I've only been playing for a month. During the summer event you're guaranteed an SSR instead of being guaranteed a SR or SSR in legfes? What's the 30 part?

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz

Oh God why

And here was I thinking that I'd finally pull

Does the Summer Gatcha happen during LegFes, or is it a separate thing? The reason I like LegFes so much is for the increased chance to pull something good, but if the Summer Gatcha has that too...

Wait, 30 ten-roll SSR guarantee? As in 30 ten-pull tickets or 90,000 crystals? Yeah, I won't be getting that in time, not without spending a lot of money. :/

what happened last year was that the summer event was basically like a two month long event

and they held legfes, star legend and even a surprise ticket during that period

they rolled out the summer units in waves, starting with the old ones first before the new ones

the 300 cerulean shards exchange of course

honestly for me, i don't care for any of the existing summer units, and if they follow last year's example, we won't see anyone new until near the end so I can save till then

Uthred

I'd only want the summer units for the art (and even then only probably Danua and Vira), dont have an actual use for any of them I think.

chrono01

what happened last year was that the summer event was basically like a two month long event

and they held legfes, star legend and even a surprise ticket during that period

they rolled out the summer units in waves, starting with the old ones first before the new ones

the 300 cerulean shards exchange of course
Oh, so it's kind of an extended event? Sounds cool.

Still, even with two months duration, I really can't see myself earning enough for 30 ten-pulls (300 cerulean shards). I get maybe...2-3 ten pulls per month (including the ten-pull ticket from a Surprise Ticket), so even if it last for more than one month, I doubt I'd reach anywhere near the amount of pulls needed for the guarantee. Granted, I could still get lucky with standard pulls, especially if I'm going to be pulling during LegFes anyway.

Hmm, I might just wait until next months LegFes then, when the Summer Gatcha is (hopefully) active.

dennism

if i buy the surprise ticket now, i get to keep the guaranteed SSR ticket for a week starting now?

it won't expire in 5 hour right?

I'd only want the summer units for the art (and even then only probably Danua and Vira), dont have an actual use for any of them I think.

i do believe if you do pull a summer unit, you can use that skin on your existing character

so there's some value in them outside of their battle utility

Arkv

Neo Member
I've been trying to log into an acccount I registered with a salted email I made in April. I even reset the password and I still can't log in. Am I doing something wrong by trying to login with the email format "email+6@gmail.com"?

I've been trying to log into an acccount I registered with a salted email I made in April. I even reset the password and I still can't log in. Am I doing something wrong by trying to login with the email format "email+6@gmail.com"?

No, that should work.

chrono01

If you haven't logged in since April (and were using a "salted" email), it's possible your account was purged.

Do you get any error when trying to sign in?

Rixa

To pull or not to pull?

I mean yesterday I wanted to make one Yolo ticket roll cause it was Dark rate up
To my horror it was Rainbow crystal and I got Magisa. Not exactly Dark unit but Iam ok with it :p

To hell with it. I've decided on my Surprise Ticket purchase, unless I manage to pull her during LegFes (spoiler - I won't). The winner? Dark Jeanne.
I know, having Naru/Vampy now probably makes Vira/Lady Grey the wiser choice, but I don't care. I'm going with my heart on this one.

Grats for DJ :). We are in the same boat.

Gizuko

Hoping they release summer Zoey, Magisa or Jeanne. I can live without a swimsuit unit otherwise so I might pull twice now.

Top Bottom