• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Velinos

15,000 crystals, Two 10-pull tickets, and four single pull tickets.

To throw down now or wait for Summer.

Hrmmmmmm..........
Hrmmm.......

latest

Does the SSR drop rate get any better than 2x? If not, then the only reason to wait would be that you could get some new content released between now and then.

Ok, correct my thinking if this is wrong, but isn't the next GW boss going to be Fire type? My thinking based on the past few GWs:

2 months ago: Earth boss, need Wind team
1 month ago: Water boss, need Earth team
Next month: Fire boss, need Water team

Basically the boss you fight is the type your team should be next month.

No?

there's also light and dark guild wars which messes up this idea lol
-----------------------------------------

did like 3 10 shots
got unlimited moon works, ssr rosy and cag
wish i got one of the ultra limited characters but i guess i can't completely complain (that much)

I managed to draw all three newly introduced characters, along with Eustace and a dupe Perci and Claris.

The result is never what you want it to be, but I can be happy with this.

Feather SR is really good and my favorite unit so far. I've decided to go light because of him but it seems like a crazy grind.

Feather SR is my favorite, I love my team of red coat dudes. Feather hits as hard as my Albert does which is strange since Feather isnt even at level 20 yet...

I just need another light dude so I can finally replace Stan

Finished rounding out my light team this legfes.
Man I just realized i bought 4/5 of my current light team... when the game keeps throwing me good earth SSRs my way in my non-p2w pulls...
This is all Seruel's fault, he was my first SSR.
FML what am i doing :|

Ok, I just looked at the axe's skills and I can see why they might be good. Do I combine them or keep them separate?

Keeping them separate until you have a good spread of weapons for your pool is usually the recommended thing to do I believe.

captainpat

Two 10-pulls no SSR. Yea, I'm not gonna pull on these legfest anymore. The characters that are available don't seem all that more powerful than what's usually in rotation and at least other periods guarantee an SSR.

dennism

Two 10-pulls no SSR. Yea, I'm not gonna pull on these legfest anymore. The characters that are available don't seem all that more powerful than what's usually in rotation and at least other periods guarantee an SSR.

wait, what? there's events where 10 pulls will guarantee an SSR?

Noi

I'm saving up for summer, but I couldn't pass up on using a single pull ticket.

I got a fuckin dupe SSR Rackam gun, fuk.

(the gold moon is nice I guess)

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I'm saving up for summer, but I couldn't pass up on using a single pull ticket.

I got a fuckin dupe SSR Rackam gun, fuk.

(the gold moon is nice I guess)

These posts, haha. There are people who have pulled 30 to 40 times and got nothing! So sorry your 1 gold moon for 1 ticket didn't result in the SSR you wanted :p

Noi

These posts, haha. There are people who have pulled 30 to 40 times and got nothing! So sorry your 1 gold moon for 1 ticket didn't result in the SSR you wanted :p

Hey mang, when you only plan a single pull and see that rainbow crystal light up your life, the last thing you expect is for THE LEGEND to rear his ugly head

(I pulled Danua, the new SR and SR Ryan right after that so I aint even mad )

Does the SSR drop rate get any better than 2x? If not, then the only reason to wait would be that you could get some new content released between now and then.

I don't believe it gets better than 2x. I am playing on a 3.5 week old account so I am relatively new to the game.

I don't have a ton of SSRs so I feel my pulls might be better off delegated to this LegFes but according to this thread Summer is supposed to be the bees-knees for draws so I feel like I might be screwing myself over.

Wind: Anchira, Korwa, Nez
Fire: Heles
Earth: Catherine
Dark: Nemunea, Vira
Light: Albert

arevin01

Fuck this game. Had 40 rolls. Get 1 characters I already had and a vaseraga. That means nearly every pull I've done in this game has been a dark character. Six different dark SSR plus dupes. I think I'm up to 4 dupes now. Yeah gold moons

:(

you have really bad luck, 4 of my SSR allies pulls have been all diff elements, 1 wind, 1 fire, 1 light, 1 water

chrono01

I'd quote all of the people who had great LegFes pulls in here, but that would be a lot of work. Let me just say congrats to you all! To those not as fortunate, my condolences. :(

I haven't decided yet whether I'm going to save my pulls for next LegFes when the Summer gatcha is going. I'll give it a few days and decide then.

omlet

Scraped together 3k more crystals by burning pots on free quests. Oh, and then a daily 90c draw.

81 draws
1 SSR summon (Kaguya)
2 SR characters (Farrah and Jamil, who seems good for an SR but does me no good because I have no earth stuff besides these two and story characters)
4 R characters
10 bronze moons

where's the exit I want off this ride

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Scraped together 3k more crystals by burning pots on free quests. Oh, and then a daily 90c draw.

81 draws
1 SSR summon (Kaguya)
2 SR characters (Farrah and Jamil, who seems good for an SR but does me no good because I have no earth stuff besides these two and story characters)
4 R characters
10 bronze moons

where's the exit I want off this ride

Honestly, and perhaps this is common knowledge, but some SRs are really good and worth using. I know other games have an "SSR or forget it" type of gameplay, but I use a few SRs on my teams and they work awesomely.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
The game is so dictated by weapon pool that you can get by with an SR that's really good vs a really shitty SSR honestly

Honestly, and perhaps this is common knowledge, but some SRs are really good and worth using. I know other games have an "SSR or forget it" type of gameplay, but I use a few SRs on my teams and they work awesomely.

It's true, dark is my off element so i have a non-existant weapon pool but I can mvp chev magna with a team of 1 SSR and 4 SRs.

For a beginner who started last week, should I do the event getting as many freebies as possible or should I continue the Story?

Story wise, next battle is Leviathan.

omlet

Yep, I know SRs can be really useful, too. Using SR Sutera (fire) on my main team, she saves my bacon so many times with Substitute+Otherself and her party DA boost.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
My God, this event's plot is such a damn bummer. Listening to Lyria crying can't be good for my heart.

For a beginner who started last week, should I do the event getting as many freebies as possible or should I continue the Story?

Story wise, next battle is Leviathan.

Do the event so you can get the character also youre pretty much guaranteed a nice SR weapon or two. Also it practically gives you over 300 crystals, so you can get a free premium draw or two as well. Enemies are only level 10 - 20 even so its great for a person just starting.

captainpat

Is there a reason why I can't buy a bunch of the items in the coop store? I thought it was an unlocking thing but I'm on the extra stages and I still can't get any of the stuff.

Is there a reason why I can't buy a bunch of the items in the coop store? I thought it was an unlocking thing but I'm on the extra stages and I still can't get any of the stuff.

clear daily co-op missions. You get 1 MP per mission cleared, so there's a limit of 3 per day.

Verelios

When my first 10 pull gave me nothing, I noped out of Draw. Last month was my lesson. I'll save for summer and storm Gacha! Hopefully.

What's this sparks thing? Now you've got me curious.

It's a stopper valve system to prevent people from blowing enormous amounts of cash chasing the player they want after the Anchira scandal.

Basically during every draw promotion event, whenever you draw you generate 1 cerulean spark for each individual draw. If you accumulate 300(30 10-draws) during that period, you can exchange them for any one thing in the current gatcha.

When the current promotion event ends, any sparks you accumulated and didn't spend become cerulean stones, which you can spend on other useful stuff like uncap/upgrade materials.

Bah, a meh draw this morning.

Feels like I netted a lot better a few days ago Before the LegFest.
Feather owns. Petra can also be pretty cool... but not as cool as Granblue Rock Howard.

Next steps: Event grind, Leveling up Amira (got her to level 50 pretty quick... I'm sure she's not that hard to MLB :D......) and learning about weapon pool/skill optimization.

Basically during every draw promotion event, whenever you draw you generate 1 cerulean spark for each individual draw. If you accumulate 300(30 10-draws) during that period, you can exchange them for any one thing in the current gatcha.
Ah so that's why people want to save up 90,000

So how do you generate more crystals, since it seems like it's easy to exhaust the pool of basic quests. New events that give you 50 a pop every once in awhile? Gambling during guild wars? Anything else?

Top Bottom