• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Elepsis

Neo Member
What do you all do with useless R summons? I get tons of them from events, I don't have any more summons to usefully feed them to for leveling, and unlike weapons I can't feed them to my guild ship. Anything at all they're good for?

What do you all do with useless R summons? I get tons of them from events, I don't have any more summons to usefully feed them to for leveling, and unlike weapons I can't feed them to my guild ship. Anything at all they're good for?

Sell them, if you can't use them for anymore exp.

dennism

oh, you can do that?

MicH

I can't wait until we get events that aren't water element. My inability to get honor in this event is so annoying. Only at 600k so far and I can't even get 10k from a Oneiros raid that I'm hosting. And that is with my earth team...

h0tp0ck3t

Noticed I had a free pull ticket. Pulled Carmelita. Finally something good!
No here's the question. How detrimental would it be to throw her in a dark team cause her skills look pretty damn good.

Current team is Beatrix Vira Vampy Will Danua

chrono01

well legfes lasts for another 5 hours so shouldn't be that hard to resist!
You say that, but I'm about to log in and grab Dark Jeanne as my free Surprise Ticket character. If my finger "accidentally" clicks draw, and then "accidentally" scrolls down to the banner, what will happen then!?

I must try to resist.

dennism

is summer units even good? reading their description doesn't seem like much.. then again summer units are only available once per year?

Chaos17

I wonder if I should continue farm the event now...

uegcRdm.png

Looks like there won't be any new Tales characters introduced and it'll just be a reissue of previous ones? I guess it's too early for Velvet. I'm sad. :(

Felessan

Looks like there won't be any new Tales characters introduced and it'll just be a reissue of previous ones? I guess it's too early for Velvet. I'm sad. :(
The nearest one is just re-run of old event. New collab will start just after.
They decided not to do it SF/SF5 style and personally I am glad for it.

Ultimadrago

I don't care about Milla or Graces girl, but I may get best waifu, Yuri. How do you obtain him in the Tales event? (If it requires playing the Tales app. rip me)

From the preview images, it's the same reqs as before.

Yuri: Loyalty points
Milla: Playing Tales of Asteria
Sophie: Trade in event items

In other words, Yuri will be the easiest to get.

Shirke

When exactly does the crystal rewards from Guild War get sent to players? I remember it being sent a few days after the end, but can't remember the exact timeframe.

dennism

just done the dancing dream challenge and that was pretty fun, being able to use all the new characters.. i realise phoebe and morphs isn't so bad, i tot morphe's skill only affect one person, but it actually affects everyone but himself which is really nice. 2 hit mirror image is super strong then comboed with +damage to weak element is great. then jamil, this guy actually outdamages the new SSR, i guess he's a pretty top tier SR? granny has riceballs.

Ala Alba

just done the dancing dream challenge and that was pretty fun, being able to use all the new characters.. i realise phoebe and morphs isn't so bad, i tot morphe's skill only affect one person, but it actually affects everyone but himself which is really nice. 2 hit mirror image is super strong then comboed with +damage to weak element is great. then jamil, this guy actually outdamages the new SSR, i guess he's a pretty top tier SR? granny has riceballs.

The new SSR is basically a tanky, earth version of Sen. Basically, does stupid amounts of damage given some charge time. I just charged up for the first 5 turns, then used her first skill for 700k damage.

Ultimadrago

I've been seeing Jamil namedropped here and there. How does he work? Just use the Hitmark skill and wait?

Riceballs tho.

I've been seeing Jamil namedropped here and there. How does he work? Just use the Hitmark skill and wait?

Riceballs tho.

hitmark something
watch his damage fly high
when you want even more damage, use his hitmark assassin skill
watch his damage fly even higher

hitmarks stack in raids too for even more fun

oh and he can transfer his aggression to someone else

Ultimadrago

hitmark something
watch his damage fly high
when you want even more damage, use his hitmark assassin skill
watch his damage fly even higher

hitmarks stack in raids too for even more fun

oh and he can transfer his aggression to someone else

Oooh thanks~

Transfer of aggression to SSR Eugen (who raises Chain Burst Damage per time targeted) sounds tempting!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Is there a guide anywhere on how to best farm the rare weapons needed for the GW character?

Top Bottom