• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Rixa

Omg. Nice pull. Black Knight is the best.

Btw. Why don't you care about GW chars? Six is a complete beast..

Iam sure he is. Iam just not interested to grind for GW Character. This party will be enough for me :).
Screenshot_20160627-135937.png

MicH

O think I'll save my gems till the next Legfest (Only at 2700 though). Hopefully the summer units will be out by then.

Surprise Ticket when?! :p Need me some Clarisse to finish my main party

Cannot wait for next GW since I could barely participate in the last one. Gonna go for the dagger to use as my main weapon - and since I'm lvl 80 soon I can finally host a Proto Bahamut and get my Bahamut dagger. That'll finish my weapon pool (except for Colossus staves, Stoll need 10 more of those lol). Just need to more rusted daggers to have two MLB daggers.

Yaari

Iam sure he is. Iam just not interested to grind for GW Character. This party will be enough for me :).

Too bad because the grind isnt that difficult at all. But I hope you pick up the nuggets atleast in case you change your mind later on.

MicH

Damn, you're already at 14 Colo canes Mich?
No, 8. I use 6 staves in my pool, one is 3*. Not planning on taking them to 4* (at least not yet)

My luck today is weird. Randomly joined two Colossus Omega Raids since there weren't any Celestials I wanted to join. Both dropped a Colossus Gauntlet and I didn't even do well

17 premium tickets, 6000 crystals.

New SSRs: De La Fille and Lilele. De La is blah, but at least Lilele is rated high.

Also, some SRs that are rated well like Lucius and Will. Lots and lots of bronze and silver moons which I'm okay with. Ended up with +150 more AP pots.

But what gets me down is that I also had two SSR dupes from tickets: Yuel and Percival. And Percival was the one I used my start dash ticket on. :| Story SSR characters continue to elude me.

Chaos17

Meh, I guess I will save my futur crystal for next month. My teams are overall good in most elements. I still can't solo mvp my own omega but I don't mind. Grinding weapon pool take time.

I've so many characters that I don't know wich one to level up, lol

Ultimadrago

Yeah, skipping out on LegFest again. My team is rather complete now, so I don't really have a need for it.

On the note of Robomi, I wonder how that event will play out! I'll be sure to get the cute robot girl for my collection.

Uthred

Used my single pulls, bronze moon, bronze moon, junk, junk, junk, junk, bronze moon. Should have stayed strong, worse I'm tempted to use my single 10 pull now as well. The evil lure of gacha ;)

Felessan

Got Arulumaya out of 24 draws.Now earth team is finished.

Three GW characters? That's quite impressive! I can't even imagine all the grinding required for that
It's actually not that hard.
Especially for subsequent ones when you don't have to farm angel halo (just go for different element). And if you play long enough - rainbow prisms and blue crystals will accumulate naturally. Hiirokane is from this event (and now you can get 3 GW chars from it). The rest are quite easy to get.

I wanna start working towards Esser and Octo after I finishes with Sorn (which I plan to get near the end of this week). Will go slower this time though.

Yaari

I hope to eventually get a 4th bar. There's 4 chars I really want, and only 3 bars to get, without relying on RNG shit.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I quit the game but couldn't pass up logging in to use my last 3000 crystals for a pull.

All Rs and 1 SR. Thanks game :)

dennism

2x10 pulls, got one dupe, this is my 4th dupe i think? been playing a few weeks after english patch, that's like 3-4 months? and i got 4 dupes.. why..

MicH

2x10 pulls, got one dupe, this is my 4th dupe i think? been playing a few weeks after english patch, that's like 3-4 months? and i got 4 dupes.. why..
I've gotten the same character weapon four times (and it's Heles' awful spear). It's just the worst

Felessan

how do you upgrade a fury stone? need 5 level 2 ones to upgrade my skill lv from 6 to 7
Same as with other weapons. Feed it (upgrade) either 1 SR or 4R (or 2 small stones).
It's 4.8 point, so feeding it 4 point worth of weapons to make it x2 nets 0.8 extra points.

MicH

Decided to get the last 200 crystals I needed to do a 10 pull after all. Only got a yellow crystal, but I still got two SSR lol. Gilgamesh summon and Zahlhamelina (who I heard is pretty terrible, unfortunately)

dennism

Decided to get the last 200 crystals I needed to do a 10 pull after all. Only got a yellow crystal, but I still got two SSR lol. Gilgamesh summon and Zahlhamelina (who I heard is pretty terrible, unfortunately)

better than a dupe lol, grats

I'm still firmly in the pretty good SR/meh SSR zone on my pulls. I wonder if I can scrounge up another 1400 crystals to pull again before the end of the month. I should probably just save for the summer event I guess.

I think Zah's pretty good
10 turn refresh and barrier
fire atk up/wind def up
her flare skill is a bit tricky though

pretty solid support character for fire teams

MicH

better than a dupe lol, grats
Definitely, though I could really use a couple of gold moons for exp books. 900k exp to go before Yuel hits 100!

I think Zah's pretty good
10 turn refresh and barrier
fire atk up/wind def up
her flare skill is a bit tricky though

pretty solid support character for fire teams
I actually took a look at her skillset after I posted here and yeah, refresh is always good and her supports seem really nice too. Will probably throw her I'm my back row. With me most likely choosing Clarisse with the next suptix I'll have Percival/Clarisse/Yuel with Zahlhamelina/Metera as subs

cress2000

Did one ten pull for the heck of it and got SSR Vira (dupe), Sarunan, and Vortex Dragon. Also SR Sutera (wind) which I'm happy about...finally I can replace Ryu.

So basically I just pulled another character dupe I recently ticketed. lolz

Great pull really. I'll wait for summer limiteds before pulling again though.

Gizuko

So, uh, wasn't the last draw (of a 10-draw) supposed to be an SSR/SR? I just got an R character for said last pull.

While I did get an SR (and SSR Vira!), I was under the impression it was the 10th pull the one that should be an SR+, so that legitimately pulling an SR/SSR (wth the 9 standard pulls) would still get you that last SR/SSR.

MicH

So, uh, wasn't the last draw (of a 10-draw) supposed to be an SSR/SR? I just got an R character for said last pull.

While I did get an SR (and SSR Vira!), I was under the impression it was the 10th pull the one that should be an SR+, so that legitimately pulling an SR/SSR (wth the 9 standard pulls) would still get you that last SR/SSR.
No, you're guaranteed an SR when doing a 10-pull. It can be any of the pulls, not just the last one

Gizuko

No, you're guaranteed an SR when doing a 10-pull. It can be any of the pulls, not just the last one

I see. This is the first time I get an R for the 10th pull, so I assumed the SR/SSR draw was the tenth. Good to know they haven't started being cheap all of a sudden, thank you.

I use Zahl a lot, though, I'm speaking strictly pre-HL. Depending on the fight, I switch between Zahl and Clarisse for fire support. I like Zahl for long, drawn-out fights because her 3rd skill gives wind resist for 5/6 turns. She can't be the main healer for the team though. Her kit is mainly about increasing damage.

klez

Decide to do a 10 pull and save up the the rest for summer,

yay! 2 rainbow stones!
NOOOO! Two SSR summons! Gilgamesh and a dupe lich I'll never use!

At this point I have pulled more then doubled SSR summons then weapons, at this point I'd rather pull a dupe weapon (at least I'll get a gold moon) than another summon...

Quonny

This event has single handedly killed my love for this game.

I'm not even grinding a lot but this grind for nuggets to get one component for one character put a lot of things into perspective.

Why am I even doing this? To see numbers get higher so I can fight other enemies and get higher numbers? Game requires no real skill but does require serious time commitment. I think I'm just playing the game for the gorgeous art. And damn is it gorgeous.

Maybe it's time to put the game down and walk away. I've just reached a point where upgrades are too few and far between and it's not rewarding.

Grzi

Just don't rush things, it's not a race and the game isn't going anywhere. I haven't touched the game since this event started and decided to generally slow down a bit since it started becoming a chore. All the events will come back eventually, and even if not there's a chance better stuff is coming in the future. The thing with this game is it can be fun even if you don't play like a madman every day, and you'll never be able to completely catch up unless you started playing at least a year ago, so there's really no need to rush stuff. Just get the crystals when you can, do some pulls and maybe you get a new character that motivates you to play more. Plus it's Summer, there's a bunch of other stuff to do right now, there'll be plenty of time for GBF in three months.

Rixa

This event has single handedly killed my love for this game.

I'm not even grinding a lot but this grind for nuggets to get one component for one character put a lot of things into perspective.

Why am I even doing this?

Just don't rush things, it's not a race and the game isn't going anywhere. I haven't touched the game since this event started and decided to generally slow down a bit since it started becoming a chore.
^^
Grzi speaks words of wisdom.

Don't Rush, you don't need to grind, take it easy. Ill log daily, do some things, then close browser and do something else :). Daily playtime for GBF is nowdays from one minute to perhaps one hour, depending what I want to do and do I have something else to do.

Top Bottom