• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

bought the last gold nugget i wanted

now i just have to finish the daily mission later today, going to be fun trying to get into any raid i can!

got 100 in each element's badges will probably hit 200 for wind at least

got really lazy in farming wind for more points last night lol

MicH

Got another SSR from my 90GC pull. Unfortunately it was a dupe of Vira's sword, but I'll take a gold moon! That's another 300k exp to Yuel. 220k left till she's level 100!!!

Uthred

Got a second Bahamut from the 90 GC pull today, using the 90 GC and free single pulls thats my tenth pull for this legfest and the only decent thing I got

Grzi

The only SSR I got this Legfes was the Oceanus summon :( That was my 90 gc pull today. I did one 10 pull, 5 tickets, another 7 single pulls with crystals and 90 gc pulls everyday (outside Legfes too).

Missed out on this event completely too, but still not really losing the desire to play, just taking a break from daily grinding for the time being.

Missed out on this event completely too, but still not really losing the desire to play, just taking a break from daily grinding for the time being.

I didn't skip the beasts event, but I get the feeling. This game is super grindy. But if I get to the point of quitting/playing less, I think I'd still play this game for the monthly story scenarios at the very least (assuming they translate them *COUGHTALES2EVENTCOUGH*).

I'm looking forward to the Robomi event since it seems a tongue-in-cheek homage story scenario. Oh, and it's basically two events in one since one half is a reissue and the other half is new. Double the story content for newbies like me. :D

Chaos17

Used 300 crystal, I wanted to draw one last time for month. Luck finaly smiled to me.

CmL3aC0WgAAJIco.jpg

My wind team is complete with him now.

dennism

was one boss away from completing the daily, got too absorbed in work and completely forgotten to start the last xiao wu fight after my stamina refreshed.. should've just used a 1/2 pot..

MicH

Are the four free SSR weapon from the badges worth keeping at all? (Wind Harp, earth sword, fire spear)They all seem terrible.

Gizuko

SSR Rosamia?!
giphy.gif

Are the four free SSR weapon from the badges worth keeping at all? (Wind Harp, earth sword, fire spear)They all seem terrible.

Use the sword as fodder, unless you have no other earth weapons you can use - elemental affinity is really important to land debuffs, so using your main team/weapon pool + your avatar with (for example) earth weapon vs a water boss is useful, unless you are at the point where you can just brute force fights through buffs alone. I play water and use DF+earth weapon vs Leviathan, for example.

The other two are niche but good. Bishop+Agni weapon is my default angel dungeon farming team, while the harp helps get even a bit more exp for Lancelot and Charlotta.

Felessan

I do want SSR Rosamia eventually. Already have R and SR versions of her.

This weapon here not for main team damage, but for their specials
Harp is for exping
Staff is for grinding

MicH

Got the SSR summon in my first 50 pulls. I'll probably wait on resetting the drawbox until I get the SSR fist, though

MicH

I also got the fist with my first 20 pulls and the summon within 50, but how do I get another fist? When reset the ssr weapon is a gun now.
You can get one through honors and another through gold medals.

If you got the point dagger from the Celestial event it'll give you more honor if you put it on your weapon pool as well (needs to be lvl 100 to unlock the skill though)

I just finished the SR Challenge Quest and it wasn't as bad as I thought. I had to use an Elixir, but it was worth it.

Do the nightmare quests drop anything worthwhile after the first time clear?

As far as I can tell, no. The Nightmare challenge bosses have all the same stats as the regular Nightmare.

dennism

I was not expecting to feel things during the Robomi event. Now onto Generations, haha.

i tot she would revive in the end, when nicholas build those replicas and was going to insert the main circuitry, tot he found her circuitry in the rubbles.. sad robomi is gone for good.

also sad we never got to see megumi's non shadow art.

Top Bottom