• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Quonny

Okay guys, jk I'm back.

I wasn't n the best place mentally (some real life stuff) and was just burned out, but I'm back baby.

If I can get a re-invite to the crew, that'd be great. If I can't, then I understand that as well.

easily best art https://twitter.com/natsuno_a1/status/756014331548930053/photo/1
Cn3muq0UMAA_CM-.jpg

Felessan

It seems that QoL extension are semi-safe for now.
Just be careful and don't be tempted if they ever got "advanced" features.

Actually Viramate was not even known by CyGames and was cleared ("not targeted") as semi-safe. But japanese similar addon was bannable as it incorporate fps hack, which Viramate does not.

Felessan

Got Light carbuncle. Quite happy as both Light and Dark are now my strongest teams (Light is THE strongest, otherwise I can MVP weaklings (omega) with each element)

Wow, lol. Congrats!
Thanks!

this is photoshopped

its the only way i can feel good about my 38 pulls
Hahaha. It was actually my first pull on the summer gatcha, I really wanted Cat and Vira but I wasn't really comfortable with taking a risk of getting just one and being tempted to spend yet even more money. I was at 2700 crystals, decided to do a bunch of co-ops until I had 3000 and did a pull. I was like meh...at the dude....then Vira made me gasp, and then seeing Cat almost made me throw my phone down in disbelief. I mean seriously, what are the odds of getting all 3 on ONE pull??

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Hahaha. It was actually my first pull on the summer gatcha, I really wanted Cat and Vira but I wasn't really comfortable with taking a risk of getting just one and being tempted to spend yet even more money. I was at 2700 crystals, decided to do a bunch of co-ops until I had 3000 and did a pull. I was like me at the dude....then Vira made me gasp, and then seeing Cat almost made me throw my phone down in disbelief. I mean seriously, what are the odds of getting all 3 on ONE pull??

Don't ask rhetorical questions involving math in a mobage OT, man. One of these nutsos will whip out the calculator just for kicks.

We already live too little as is!

Congrats :D

dennism

Thanks!

Hahaha. It was actually my first pull on the summer gatcha, I really wanted Cat and Vira but I wasn't really comfortable with taking a risk of getting just one and being tempted to spend yet even more money. I was at 2700 crystals, decided to do a bunch of co-ops until I had 3000 and did a pull. I was like meh...at the dude....then Vira made me gasp, and then seeing Cat almost made me throw my phone down in disbelief. I mean seriously, what are the odds of getting all 3 on ONE pull??

shit.. stop hoarding all the waifus!

Li Kao

[1] Twitter Present Campaign

Follow the official twitter account @granbluefantasy and retweet the campaign tweet to be entered into a raffle to win 1200 gacha crystals. (1200 winners)

Anyone have a link to the campaign tweet ?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Every time I think about restarting this game, i remember how much time it took each day to get my daily stuff done. Who gots time for that? It's too bad because I still think this is the best gacha game.

Top Bottom