• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Ranmo

I didn't even know there was a waiting list. I thought it was full and that's kind of it. Shoulda asked I guess.

MiTYH

I'm all for a new guild. I've got an account with a bunch of SSRs that I think I'll run with but I'm waiting for English. Save me a spot!

kiryogi

Banned
Stolen from Azusa, but today''s 10 roll:

63mIL36.jpg

Another day, another total miss.

1/40 so far on SSRs and it was a dupe. So 2.5% SSR rate during a 6% rate? Yeah, that sounds correct.

Edit:

It's 1/44, so ~2.2%.

Alfebit

Banned
English option is finally out? On the last day of March? And I had an alarm set for tonight at midnight to yell at Cygames on twitter about where the English option was.

Uthred

Single Pull: SR (Galadar)
10 Pull: SSR (Cagliostro) , SR (Lamretta)

Earth heavy today, didnt think I'd get an SSR but the last "shard" was a rainbow one, glad to get a character, very glad to get one I can use. Cag should pair will with Altheia. I also have Melleau, though sort of considering replacing her with Totoki Airi even if Totoki is an SR. Anyhow, yay. Damn, now I have a reason to buy that Cag skin, must resist temptation ;)

MiTYH

Okay, so can anyone confirm how some of these are? They're all on this one account that I've been getting daily stuff for a few months now, waiting for this wonderful news of English release. Here are my SSRs:

- Sarunan (Dark)
- Metera (Fire)
- Anriet (Wind)
- Jeanne D'arc (Light)
- Sochie (Water)
- Catalina (limited Version) (Water)
- Feena (Wind)
- Altheia (Earth)

Been told Sarunan was terrible, Metera and Anriet were alright, Jeanne D'Arc was great. The others are from pulls today that I could use some advice on..

Either way will probably keep this account since I now have 7 SSRs, every type but earth. And two SSR Summons (Odin and someone else, is there a guide for those?)

One thing I do wonder though is what are they going to do with the collab games/banners/events. Are they gonna translate those too? I mean Bahamut, Knights and Idols are continually there.

Gizuko

I just pulled Altair, which is good since he isn't a dupe. He completely overlaps with Sochie, though, so I'm still a bit salty.

One thing I do wonder though is what are they going to do with the collab games/banners/events. Are they gonna translate those too? I mean Bahamut, Knights and Idols are continually there.

they translated all the past ones so I don't see why not

considering all the ones that require you to play the game to get bonuses use the same login as granblue (all under a mobage account) it's not a big deal if people want to try them or something

or when they hold another cinderella girls collab

Yaari

Ok so I drew this -

And the last two turned into characters. So I actually got them as characters instead of weapons? Do ssr's only come as weapons?

You get both. I don't know what the water character is, the wind one, Rosetta, is good.

Characters always come as weapons. In the past, gacha gave some weapon only SSRs, but it was changed a few weeks ago. So now SSR weapon in gacha = SSR character too.

Korrop

Neo Member

The only thing right now that I can see that isn't translated is the April Fools event. Everything else is translated.

Edit: Just checked, I don't think the collab games have been translated.

They are already translated.

they translated all the past ones so I don't see why not

considering all the ones that require you to play the game to get bonuses use the same login as granblue (all under a mobage account) it's not a big deal if people want to try them or something

or when they hold another cinderella girls collab

Hell yeah! I was kinda dissapointed to find out they closed down the US Bahamut version, have no idea what I'm doing in Knights, and understood enough of idols to hit 40.

You get both. I don't know what the water character is, the wind one, Rosetta, is good.

Characters always come as weapons. In the past, gacha gave some weapon only SSRs, but it was changed a few weeks ago. So now SSR weapon in gacha = SSR character too.
Ok nice. Thanks!

froliq

The Theathrythm crossover is neat. I love me some rhythm gaming.

Can I do the free 10 pull thing if I create accounts simply to reroll in wait for the english version?

Yes, there's a free one every day during the campaign. I would create multiple accounts and use the one with the best draws when the campaign ends.

garath

Got a SSR summon in today's pull. Some sort of light teradactyl looking thing. Translate says thunder bird or something. Only glanced at it. Has 40% to light and fire. Not bad I guess. My Ferri will enjoy it.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Started this last night, enjoying it so far. Current SSRs are Lily and Narumeia. Those two any good?

Also, how do you manually edit your party (like, not the auto-edit)? I know there's a way, I did it once, but I can't find it now.

kiryogi

Banned
Started this last night, enjoying it so far. Current SSRs are Lily and Narumeia. Those two any good?

Also, how do you manually edit your party (like, not the auto-edit)? I know there's a way, I did it once, but I can't find it now.

Both are great. Lily is a solid water healer and also one of the best water tanks against fire with her barrier.

Narumeia is S tier dark SSR, works in most groups really.

Noi

Round 3 of ten pulls. Some of these are shaping up quite nicely, some not so much.

#1 - Aoidos
#5 - Charlotte, Heles. Summon: Apollo
#7 - De La Fille, Agielba. SSR Summon: Kaguya, Lich
#8 - Heles. Summon: Odin,Flam=Glass
#9 - Beatrix, Vira (SSR)
#10 - Yodaraha, Catherine
#11 - Petra (SSR), Arulumaya, Albel
#12 - Zeta, Vampy, Salhamerina. Summon: Athena
#15 - Rackman (Limited Ver.), Vira (SSR)
#19 - Arulumaya. Summon: Siren, Dark Angel Olivier

Thinking #12 is looking like a keeper, unless someone thinks differently. Poor Aoidos is still lonely on #1.

aett

Ok, so I made my first account to do a free 10 roll in prep for the English version. After a bunch of tutorial stuff, I got to do a gatcha pull and then soon after that I had access to the main menu and was allowed to do another pull. Is that first one just a tutorial one? Can I expect to get anything good from it or is it predetermined? I'm on my phone so it's hard to translate or anything.

Vamphuntr

I got these characters after doing the pull with the gatcha tickets from the wiki. The SSR is Agieruba. Is that supposed to be good?

4WUK6jP.png

Top Bottom