• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

garath

I'm actually doing this with a few accounts. I'm no where as invested as you (only 1 week in and no money spent) but if one of the accounts look good at the end of the 6 days then I'll consider switching. This seems to be the best time we're ever going to get when it comes to rerolling

As it is now, my main account is still having the best luck with 5SSRs including Yoda.

Yeah. I mean having Yoda is enough that I'd keep that account really. Being able to MVP magnas early is huge. Those red chests are much better odds of getting the good stuff.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Seems like I've been missing out on the perfect opportunities to do rolls. the free 10 rolls everyday aren't guaranteed for an SSR right? How is everyone getting so lucky with multiple SSR off of a few rolls?

Rixa

Dammit. I keep getting the HP skill dark SR weapon from the magna.

You do remember that Dark (Celeste) and Light (Chevalier) _all_ SR weapons are HP ones?
Thus D&L sr weapons are skill up fodder for those _very_ rare D&L SSR weapon drops (which also has HP versions btw, for example Celeste Harp is hp).

Obviously you can use those SR weapons to skill up all elements (not just D&L).

Yaari

Seems like I've been missing out on the perfect opportunities to do rolls. the free 10 rolls everyday aren't guaranteed for an SSR right? How is everyone getting so lucky with multiple SSR off of a few rolls?

It's 6% chance per single roll, and it takes like 3-4 minutes for a reroll once you get the hang of it, so it's pretty quick.

kayos90

It's 6% chance per single roll, and it takes like 3-4 minutes for a reroll once you get the hang of it, so it's pretty quick.

Thanks!

Also, is Altheia a good SSR?

Probably not, this guide should still be fine though.

https://granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=Rerolling

Only change is that you can skip directly from tutorial/12 to tutorial/32. (it'll bump you back down to 30 and from there you can continue)

Oh and don't bother with the Magazine tickets, they're not worth the time it takes to enter them for rerolls.

Thanks!

Because only the people who get lucky post their rolls

draw4wild

Yeah. I mean having Yoda is enough that I'd keep that account really. Being able to MVP magnas early is huge. Those red chests are much better odds of getting the good stuff.

You're probably right but I'm just worried Yoda will make me lazy with team building like Archangel Lucifer did in PaD. Plus, my Yoda can't survive the 4 rounds I need to use him on a magna, he's usually dead after 1

I didn't get shit on my last 10-roll, but I'm not going to make the salt even worse by reposting it here for all to see. :p

Gizuko

I'm yet to MVP a magna with Yoda, too. He is strong but won't make you dependant since he dies fast and building a team around him requires the right units which, in the end, means you need to tweak a bit.

Team building is also very weapon-oriented in this game, and you can't just skip that part easily.

demidar

Thanks!

Also, is Altheia a good SSR?

Thanks!

You got a 6% chance per pull, 20 pulls per reroll, so you should get 6 SSRs after 5 rerolls.

Should.

I rerolled about 5 times before I pulled 2 SSRs on a single account.

I pulled the day after and got a Bahamut so that's cool too.

Saprol

UE2YUDN.png
nice april 1st update

garath

You do remember that Dark (Celeste) and Light (Chevalier) _all_ SR weapons are HP ones?
Thus D&L sr weapons are skill up fodder for those _very_ rare D&L SSR weapon drops (which also has HP versions btw, for example Celeste Harp is hp).

Obviously you can use those SR weapons to skill up all elements (not just D&L).

O.

Yeah. I think I would have read that somewhere. I guess I should probably stop grinding light and dark then and move over to an element. Probably water since I have Lancelot's weapon and it's already skill level 2.

kayos90

Sorry for all the questions but I think I'm lost. How do I do the free 10 roll? Maybe I already did it for the day and I just can't tell when the reset is.

kiryogi

Banned
Sorry for all the questions but I think I'm lost. How do I do the free 10 roll? Maybe I already did it for the day and I just can't tell when the reset is.

Ask away! Although we encourage discord text chat for live 24/7 help.

And you just go into the gatcha and you'll see a 3000 crossed out, thats the daily 10 roll for celebration.

The reset is in one hour of my post. You'll know when it has happened if you see the new daily log-in rewards.

5AM JST

Is there a tier list of characters somewhere? I just started and got... Charlotta? I think.

Edit: Nvm. Somehow skipped over the most important guide in the OP.

Yu Narukami

I have questions too. I don't understand the whole weapon skill thing. I have 5 SSR weapons and have been leveling them up till 40. How do I raise the weapon skill?

Gala

Here:

If you haven't rolled yet the 3000 should be crossed out.

edit: beaten

That's a big help. Thank you!

I just downloaded the japanese app in order to grab the 10 rolls and start the actual game when the English patch hits. Are there any other daily rolls that I should do in the meantime?

Gizuko

I have questions too. I don't understand the whole weapon skill thing. I have 5 SSR weapons and have been leveling them up till 40. How do I raise the weapon skill?

There is a section about this on the ultimate guide (check the op), and you should look it up there for more in-depth info, but basically:

Usually N and R weapons don't have skills (gacha R usually have them, though), but SR and SSR do. To level said skills you should feed the target weapon several weapons with skills. Each weapon with skill will raise the chance to level the target weapon's skill up to 100%, but won't go further - so yo can't reach 200% to level it up twice.

Weapon skills are leveled by feeding them R or better weapons that have skills on them. Better quality weapons mean higher % chance it'll skill up. Theres an optimized feeding guide out there, I'll look for it in a bit.

Thanks. I read the guide but missed the part that the feeding weapon has to have skills. So I screwed my SSR weapons?

Even if your weapons is max levelled, you can still increase the skill level by fusing weapons with skills into it.

Unless you're fusing your SSR weapons into others weapons you're not screwing anything up.

chrono01

The Theaterhythm stuff is great, but how do you do the arrows? I thought it was left-click and move in the direction, but it doesn't work. :(

Hubb

The Theaterhythm stuff is great, but how do you do the arrows? I thought it was left-click and move in the direction, but it doesn't work. :(

I just drag my mouse in the way it shows, so click (like the red circle) and drag left/right/down/up whatever. I've only one the tutorial but it seemed to have worked.

Gizuko

About ssr Feenah, do I need a strong wind team to make use of her or is she useful even if my Wind team is a mess?

I would appreciate having a wind team for those earth stages my water team struggles with, but Feenah is the only worthwhile wind character I have, SR Rosetta aside.

E: Wow, I just got a dupe Feenah and I only have 5 SSR. The salt.

pix

How do I logout to login as an account I want to keep? I reset my cookies for the site but it still auto logs me in. Not sure what to press to manually logout on the website.

Trust me, out of three rolls, I posted only two. Third one was so incredibly garbage, it wasn't even worth screenshotting...

Is there still room in the neogaf guild?

GAFCypher is filled currently, I think there are two people not really active anymore, but I want to give them time to respond to my PM's before I take any action. I've also promised to two people already that they'd be the first one to get an invite once some places open up.

At any rate, we'll never be able to house the influx of new players. Someone should make a second guild.

Top Bottom