• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto: Online |OT| The Stimulation Has Began!

Revven

PS3 is down, I think, which is strange since 1 hour ago I played for 10 minutes just fine.

Edit: it appears to be working, but veeery slowly.

It's pretty much down to me if it's slow. I just stopped playing because of it, taking way too long. I'll play more tomorrow when it might be better again.

Have you unlocked playlists? Can you make a list with it in?

I only just unlocked the feature so havent played with it. Seemed a good way to get just the good and co-op type missions (vs deathmatch and racing).

I don't think so. What level are you? I'm 24.

And god damn it. Stop giving me "no hay Broncos" Gerald. Every fucking time. That mission takes ages.

BV3AHRjCIAAh1u1.jpg:large

I drive. For GAF. Also Snapmatic better start working soon :/

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Worst launch of an online game ever. At least that I've seen. I was very pissed off at the sorry state D3 originally launched in, but at least that game worked when you didn't get kicked out. And when you got kicked out it happened properly, it didn't just stop responding. Never lost anything either. This game's online mode is just completely broken, so damn pathetic.

Mononoke

Banned
Here is my character and my new car:

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VeVpMkk.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/GhutRhc.png[/IMG]

KaYotiX

Banned
Whoo, server back up. Any of the people whose character disappeared, did it come back now?

Nope...really disappointed atm. I love the online but I don't want to keep making chars and wonder if they will be deleted. Having my lvl 16 guy gone is really a kick in the gut especially since I work a lot and lost all that progress.

Gorillaz

Azula rocking the red with black strip American Muscle like me

It's the only way to really do it big...muy bueuno

edit: well I guess everyone is lol

Orca

Played a ton yesterday...lost my characters. I love the game when it works, but I'm getting really fucking tired of this.

Nope...really disappointed atm. I love the online but I don't want to keep making chars and wonder if they will be deleted. Having my lvl 16 guy gone is really a kick in the gut especially since I work a lot and lost all that progress.

Do you see any stats on the social club website? Seems like it's still down for some people, so maybe the servers in your region aren't up or something. No idea how that works.

zap

After checking to see if my online character is back, I went into single player and in the car an ad was playing about "the cloud".

Ironic.

Yep, so you can't replay missions and quick restart only works if you fail.

So basically it's going to take forever to get any money in this game :/

I don't think so. What level are you? I'm 24.

And god damn it. Stop giving me "no hay Broncos" Gerald. Every fucking time. That mission takes ages.

You should have it, I am def lower than that I think I am 16

I think its in the online menu, under playlists you create them there and then or it says you can do so at the social club site

Not if someone can get a playlist working with that, not sure what minimum is though (eg could you have a playlist of just 1, and it keeps replaying over and over?)

I cant play to confirm since I only just unlocked playlist feature (I am level 16 I think)

Trose

Neo Member
Everything takes too long to load. 5 minutes to boot up the game. 5 minutes to load a race or death match or race. It's ridiculous.

It's a lot of fun to play when it works but for now it's just too broken for me to enjoy it. Hopefully a ps4 version gets announced or I will fall into a pit of despair.

You should have it, I am def lower than that I think I am 16

I think its in the online menu, under playlists you create them there and then or it says you can do so at the social club site

I see them now. They don't appear to involve story missions at all. Can't seem to find that mission anyway. Fucking sucks.

Trose

Neo Member

Sadly, it will be easy to get money. Just give them $15 and you've got a million bucks. It's obvious to me that's how they've designed the economy

Top Bottom