• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto: Online |OT| The Stimulation Has Began!

eival

Has anyone found a Cargobob after the latest title update? All I've found are Buzzards, Annihilators, Froggers, and Mavericks. I miss airlifting tanks out of Fort Zancudo.

this is the Online thread so im assuming you're refering to GTAO, where did you find Buzzards and Annihilators?

the buzzards are replaced with the standard chopper in the NOOSE building online.

i never remember finding an Annihilator even in singleplayer, the Jet is the only thing so far that actually shoots ive found.

the Cargobob is there too but you'll be blown up before even getting off the ground

Hulud

Just logged in and my two personal vehicles are gone from my garage and my chick is wearing a different skirt. Huh.

And I still can't buy helmets...

ViciousDS

Banned
Yeah I think I'm starting over again my dude is gone and the Rockstar social pages shows nothing usually if there's something there then I wouldn't be too worried but now that is gone its not bringing my card back yet I can make a new one he'll still be there at the game and load perfectly fine

new character is in slot 2

Hystzen

Thats GTA to me, wouldn't want anything different.

80% of time it just people being childish they losing

Many times had rammers who then spin themselves at same out making the ram pointless. Heck there is even a GTA option for races where can play dirty , just take the overtake like a man and jetstream your way back.

Arcteryx

For some reason my lowbie shows up fine on the Social Club, but my high level just shows a blank icon(stats/money/etc are correct though and it works in-game).

I may need to join a GAF crew so we can coordinate 15-player brawls in a cargo plane periodically doing Aileron rolls high above the city.

Can team deathmatches accommodate 18 players?

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
80% of time it just people being childish they losing

Many times had rammers who then spin themselves at same out making the ram pointless. Heck there is even a GTA option for races where can play dirty , just take the overtake like a man and jetstream your way back.

Everything in moderation, but half the fun of GTA is being an asshole and dealing with assholes in return + the hilarious physics engine.

If you're expecting some gentleman's sports club racing league deal you're in the wrong game.

Tevious

Has anyone got their character back in the last few hours? There's been about 10+ pages since I last posted.

How do you get planes and helicopters? Is it a level thing? I can't find any anywhere :/
When your rank is high enough, you will see them appear in certain locations.

Has anyone got their character back in the last few hours? There's been about 10+ pages since I last posted.

Still nothing here. I think we're borked, man.

If you're expecting some gentleman's sports club racing league deal you're in the wrong game.
I've had some surprisingly fair racing, and as mentioned before, the ones who race dirty typically find themselves at the back of the pack anyway. Could be dumb luck, but so far my racing experiences have been nothing but good fun.

Jomtos

Neo Member
Updated 6PM ET 10/6/13: We experienced some instability on PlayStation 3 around 11:00 AM ET and service was restored at 12:30 PM ET. Another issue was seen on both platforms just before 4:00 PM ET and was resolved shortly after. We have not forgotten about players who reported (and who continue to report) issues with lost characters, items, apartments, cars, or in-game money. If you have lost any progress, please subscribe here for automatic email updates whenever there is news: http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200435267-Loss-of-characters-rank-items-apartment...

Source

Rockstar Games

Updated 6PM ET 10/6/13: We experienced some instability on PlayStation 3 around 11:00 AM ET and service was restored at 12:30 PM ET. Another issue was seen on both platforms just before 4:00 PM ET and was resolved shortly after. We have not forgotten about players who reported (and who continue to report) issues with lost characters, items, apartments, cars, or in-game money. If you have lost any progress, please subscribe here for automatic email updates whenever there is news: http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200435267

eival

so is there no way to get out of the military base on land?

it seems like the fences are always locked, unlike in singleplayer where they would open, i managed to hijack a tank and get all the way to the exit but couldnt get past the gate.

seems really weird to go to the trouble of putting this base in the game and essentially make none of it accessible other than the fighter jets

so is there no way to get out of the military base on land?

it seems like the fences are always locked, unlike in singleplayer where they would open, i managed to hijack a tank and get all the way to the exit but couldnt get past the gate.

seems really weird to go to the trouble of putting this base in the game and essentially make none of it accessible other than the fighter jets

Another Gaffer mentioned using a Cargobob to airlift the tanks out. Seems understandable considering the havoc a player could cause to other players with a tank. Risk vs Reward and all that.

Soooo... how can I have fun in GTA V Online?

I'm not talking about making money, not about grinding missions, not about joining crews or scheduling games.
But just get in & have fun? Like get ina ajet & wreck havoc in TDM in a 16 player match?

I been playing for a few days & everything has come off bad & I loved GTA IV online.

Popparoks

My friend got the punishment for being a Bad Sport, and he has to wear a
DUNCE HAT
for the period of the punishment, lmao

and i can't join his games.

I realize this has probably already been said a million time before in the thread but…

…I jacked a Banshee and went to secure it and LS Customs and they tell me it's too hot and to purchase one online.

I can't keep the car I stole. On Grand Theft Auto Online. Fucking amazing.

I realize this has probably already been said a million time before in the thread but…

…I jacked a Banshee and went to secure it and LS Customs and they tell me it's too hot and to purchase one online.

I can't keep the car I stole. On Grand Theft Auto Online. Fucking amazing.

I don't think you can house them in personal garages either.

breakfuss

Well, looks like it just happened to me. My first time logging on since last night. My character is gone (both on social club and in-game). I'm on PS3 in U.S., btw. Hoping it's just the "cloud". Trying to stomach the pain by playing single player and it isn't helping, lol.

Top Bottom