• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto: Online |OT| The Stimulation Has Began!

Ryhian

Is the social club not populating for anyone else? Went to see if my deleted character would appear but it's not even showing my single player stats. When I launched the game and went to online it showed my char slot empty, but could still see banked money.

GQman2121

Banned
I hate that they're tweaking the mission payouts online, and yet staying silent about where they're at with lost character's, and missions not showing up or being skipped in singleplayer. Get your fucking priorities together.

Is the social club not populating for anyone else? Went to see if my deleted character would appear but it's not even showing my single player stats. When I launched the game and went to online it showed my char slot empty, but could still see banked money.
I can see your single player stats from here, but your GTA Online character is Rank 0 with ~52k of cash listed.

jediyoshi

I hate that they're tweaking the mission payouts online, and yet staying silent about where they're at with lost character's, and missions not showing up or being skipped in singleplayer. Get your fucking priorities together.

Tweaking some numbers to curb grinders probably takes a bit less effort than working out technical kinks

Alienous

When is the last time you played as your character?

Dug

Banned
Guess I'm gonna have to restart my character since the other one is gone for good. Which sucks since I had a $230k apartment. :\

Personally I'm waiting for a final update on the loss of characters. As of now they are still investigating, or at least aren't telling us the results.

It should be a matter of hours, not days, now.

It's worth playing now to get yourself acquainted. I've got about 40 hours online playtime on my character that was created on day 2 and there's at least a few more in neogang that have a >1 day playtime.

Hmm k

Appreciate the input fellas. I'll wait a bit more, but we'll probably try to jump in this week.

Steiner84

All 26 hours. Multiple times.
love that glitch.
made 700.000 in about 2 hours and spent 1 million in 5 minutes buying a house, a car and tuning it.

Gaz_RB

I think my bad sport label and dunce hat go away tonight.

Thanks Rockstar for letting me play with my friends again, I promise I won't do anything bad like blow up players cars or anything ever ever again! Thanks for ungrounding me. I'm sorry I disappointed you!

Guess they can adjust that stuff sever side, glad I finished grinding VD early this morning. I got 530K, was going to buy the 400K condo but decided it wasn't worth it so I'll have money money for stuff until I get to the higher level missions that put out a lot more money.

Last night I had someone come at me with an attack helicopter, they got close enough to me to throw a sticky bomb on them or at least I think it was on them, might have been on the ground because the dude was coming down as I triggered it and his nice, fancy flying death machine went kaboom. I had to send him a text with a "LOL" in it. He was a good sport though at least.

Had another person on top of a high building trying to shoot down on me, so I get away and behind something, whip out my sniper rifle shot but he got out of the way, ran of and got down from the building as I got into my car and chased him down, we went over the Vinewood Hills he took a big jump and for some reason stopped moving, probably waiting for me to come down. I pulled out my 50 Cal Pistol and managed to "snipe" him with it.

Felt good and low levels are going to need to learn quickly to not mess with those who are much higher level than them.

Evil Beaver

RIP Violet Duck

XVnqmzp.jpg

I got 530K, was going to buy the 400K condo but decided it wasn't worth it so I'll have money money for stuff until I get to the higher level missions that put out a lot more money.

I wouldn't get the 400k one as all the 10-car garage apartments are the same. There are some with better views and locations. Not sure why it costs so much. Might be because it's in the tallest property.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Had a bounty set on me and was close to my apartment. Decided to stay there for a bit. Some guy was standing outside and I could see him through my window. I decided to give merryweather a call and send some mercenaries his way. I got to watch them roll up and kill the guy from my apartment window.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Had a bounty set on me and was close to my apartment. Decided to stay there for a bit. Some guy was standing outside and I could see him through my window. I decided to give merryweather a call and send some mercenaries his way. I got to watch them roll up and kill the guy from my apartment window.

I need an apartment with a window. Like, right now.

aro52

Brilliant! Would of loved to have watched his reaction.
I lucked out, and had a random NPC set a bounty on me while I was in an invite-only server. (I stole his car, so he put $5000 on me) Went about my merry way, and eventually, the 'Run Like The Wind' Trophy popped and $5000 in my pocket!

Lol. I have the 400k apartment and hate having to watch TV to look outside. I love the view, but yeah.

I'm planning on getting the JB 700, but I want to know if it's fitted with the guns that's in single player.

Newlove

Is there any way to insure a new vehicle after you insure the first? Whenever I take a car into garages it only has the option to repair or sell.

Imm0rt4l

That's dope as fuck. A friend of mine left my apartment last night and some guy was creeping outside my garage, he got clapped up.

I wouldn't get the 400k one as all the 10-car garage apartments are the same. There are some with better views and locations. Not sure why it costs so much. Might be because it's in the tallest property.

I got one of the cheapest 10 car garage apartments and a friend got the 400k one. The view is exceptionally better from his apartment.

Top Bottom