• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto: Online |OT| The Stimulation Has Began!

Kajiba

Since I'm in the wonderful pit of despair Rockstar like to call "Bad Sports" I decided to make use of my time to "contemplate" on my actions and realised, screw this, let's make some money before they patch things.

I think I'll buy the Adder and then maybe a helicopter and save the rest for stock investments or something.

$3.7 million?!?!

I4sTton.gif

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Goml, lol!
iWzY7NjUXLoXU.jpg

Wat in the piss...

I know i'm only lvl 18 and all but.. tha fuck meng? I've seen one mission that paid out 9k and only got to restart it once before the host bailed and I got kicked back to free roam. I would have sat in that room all night long but not for like 2 godamned days!! lol

so the money you get for missions HAS to blow up well above 20k or so correct? how in the fux would you amass that much cash otherwise...

Oh the life of a lowly hustlah...

Wat in the piss...

I know i'm only lvl 18 and all but.. tha fuck meng? I've seen one mission that paid out 9k and only got to restart it once before the host bailed and I got kicked back to free roam. I would have sat in that room all night long but not for like 2 godamned days!! lol

so the money you get for missions HAS to blow up well above 20k or so correct? how in the fux would you amass that much cash otherwise...

Oh the life of a lowly hustlah...
I made a gif of the whole mission:
gtaorr_by_xbulletz-d6pvx8y.gif

You have to be lvl 75 and the mission is called "Rooftop Rumble" by Martin.

ZenVolta

Word to the wise for those who plan on doing the "Mixed up with Coke":

FFS, stock up on sticky bombs and grenades before doing something incredibly stupid and getting yourself killed. And keep that shit on easy. Getting 3000+ RP for completing it on Hard is nice and all, but it ain't worth it if you people keep dying so easily

Man up.

All right, fuck it. I need to get in on this.

Can you join/be invited to this mission while below 75? If so, and anyone is planning on doing/farming this, add me.
I'm on at random times.

PSN ID: Spring524Loaded

Which GAF clans still have space available?

louiedog

And I have yet to even play Violent Duct. I went days unable to connect, lost a character, and Gerald hasn't given me a new mission in a long, long time and only gives me Pier Pressure when I call. Ugh. This will be long patched by the time I get to even level 20.

All right, fuck it. I need to get in on this.

Can you join/be invited to this mission while below 75? If so, and anyone is planning on doing/farming this, add me.
I'm on at random times.

PSN ID: Spring524Loaded

Which GAF clans still have space available?

You add me as well if hosting.. psn id is Biggz124. if you can find someone to do my replay glitch as well that would be great.

Since I'm in the wonderful pit of despair Rockstar like to call "Bad Sports" I decided to make use of my time to "contemplate" on my actions and realised, screw this, let's make some money before they patch things.

I think I'll buy the Adder and then maybe a helicopter and save the rest for stock investments or something.
Can I borrow some cash? Haha.

Holy crap can I PLEASE get an invite from someone for this? I REALLY want to do this. o_o

My GamerTag is SpeedyBlueDude. Someone please shoot me an invite.

Damn I gotta get a invite to this on ps3.

*EDIT*

Nevermind, already patched on PS3

Also, if you're marked a bad sport, can you eventually get out or are you stuck forever?

Haines

Banned
i think its absolutely hilarious people are worried about making money and not about having fun.

seeing as how broken the game is (just look at these patch notes!) ive decided to wait a couple more weeks til i play anymore.

DogMeat77

I'm also (obviously) down to grind that if it lets you invite players.
PSN: UofL_CARDS

LOL No way that lasts too much longer before getting patched.

The lvl 75 mission is already patched on PS3. You cant replay it anymore. And it will be patched on 360 later today or tomorrow. Thats why im grinding it as much as possible right now.

Top Bottom