• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto: Online |OT| The Stimulation Has Began!

Ploid 3.0

Man you xbox players :( Grats on having late patches and being alerted when rockstar are about to patch something hard. I envy you. Goodness gracious, I didn't even know levels went to 101+... Awesome gif man.

So many glitches to get money in this game, it's hard to sell cash cards when you can make 4mil an hour by exploiting a glitch.

Ugh.

On xbox it's not a glitch, they just haven't been able to nerf it yet because patches on xbox takes time.

Man the things I'd do with all that money. I'd go to a random lobby sit in my tower, and start making people do things for rewards. I wouldn't use the bounty system. I'd first gain their trust by giving each of them a meager 20k each. Then I'd say, "Ok the first person that can stand on top of Mount Chiliad for 10 minutes gets 100k. Then I will watch them claw each other's eyes out. I'd stay farming until the patch for extra millions. Goodness...

So many glitches to get money in this game, it's hard to sell cash cards when you can make 4mil an hour by exploiting a glitch.

Ugh.

Well it's so hard to make money legitimately when missions only give you 2k. I really want to buy a house and get a nice car, which is the only reason I REALLY want an invite to grind Rooftop. So if anyone is willing to invite me to grind it on Xbox 360, please do. :)

Since I'm in the wonderful pit of despair Rockstar like to call "Bad Sports" I decided to make use of my time to "contemplate" on my actions and realised, screw this, let's make some money before they patch things.

I think I'll buy the Adder and then maybe a helicopter and save the rest for stock investments or something.

Hang on there slick. Now I see you're game. We come in here wanting a practical car, then you dangle this tank in our face, expecting us to walk away.

Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not sir, and that sir is an idiot.

Now I demand you tell me more about this tank!

What are the safety features of the tank?

Does the adder protect against missiles? See? These are the questions this is why I'm here.

Nori Chan

1YE55s4.jpg

Life is good gaf. Just bought my 400k apartment today and filled it with this beauty of a car.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Catch up is the worst feature ever, seriously. Half a lap lead with 2 laps left, ran a perfectly clean race and the guy caught up to me, WTF?

medze

If anyone is running that Rooftop mission tonight on XBL, id love to join (even though im a lowly peasant almost level 20). Gamertag is medzewins if you find it in your heart to invite.

Gaz_RB

Lol me and this other GFST dude are grinding with some of the most annoying people ever

Catch up is the worst feature ever, seriously. Half a lap lead with 2 laps left, ran a perfectly clean race and the guy caught up to me, WTF?

Yeah I seriously leave if the host leaves it on. Not fun for people who are actually good. And it cheapens victory

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
1YE55s4.jpg

Life is good gaf. Just bought my 400k apartment today and filled it with this beauty of a car.

Yo gratz son, but you ain't fillin' anything with that little mosquito dick of a car, specially not that gaping garage.

Have fun rollin' around in all that space while me an' the crew keep it strictly ghetto.

Unda da offramp fo' life.

CrovaxPSO

I wish there was some penalty for leaving a game when you have a bounty on you. Went through all the trouble of stealing a jet to get some guy who was just hovering in a helicopter, and he leaves as soon as he sees me coming at him.

bLaiSe

I really envy you guys for having so much money. I can't even afford to put an insurance on my damn car because I only have 30k at lvl 13. It's going to take long to buy an apartment I guess... :/

Gaz_RB

Yeah lol. We getting that paper though. Easy $18,000.

Lol yeah we're pros at that first part

I really envy you guys for having so much money. I can't even afford to put an insurance on my damn car because I only have 30k at lvl 13. It's going to take long to buy an apartment I guess... :/

That's like a preteen being depressed because he doesn't have a girlfriend yet. Money rolls in more at higher levels, stick with it!

How?

I'm level 12 100k car (stolen but insured) 50k mods and 150k in the bank.

I don't grind and I never will, mainly because I don't have the time.

But I do know how to make money.

Professor

Neo Member
You REALLY don't want to get on the Bad Sport side of GTA:O. It sucks major ass over there.

I know, but when you do it you feel like a bad ass. Like this one time I drove off a overpass and landed on top of a semi truck, jumped off that placed the charge, pulled a wheelie and blew the guy up. It's annoying that we get in more trouble for blowing up a car than we would for killing the player, in the end the player death costs more than the car, and rockstar feels the need to criticize me for it, hell they should be refunding me the money I lost from the apartment of my lost character, but that's never going to happen.

A number of missions seem to be patched up, joy. I just did the mission Out of Court Settlement killing a lawyer and taking evidence for Madrazo. it's 9k now. I like this. More Martin missions for me.

bLaiSe

How?

I'm level 12 100k car (stolen but insured) 50k mods and 150k in the bank.

I don't grind and I never will, mainly because I don't have the time.

But I do know how to make money.

I play missions with my friend on hard and it seems I mainly lose money because of buying ammo. We die a lot but we insist on hard. lol

I should read a guide how to earn money efficiently. I sell cars every now and then, collect bounties and that gives a few thousand but I don't like grinding and playing missions over and over again.

dreamfall

Lol me and this other GFST dude are grinding with some of the most annoying people ever

Yeah I seriously leave if the host leaves it on. Not fun for people who are actually good. And it cheapens victory

Gaz invite me if you can! Wouldn't mind making some money...

Grinded a bit doing a 18K mission with a guy on Gaf crew Bumb48.

We had that shit down to a science.

Except when I'd accidentally blow myself up.

I invited you, but it's being weird and not letting us restart...

I think it's because I joined in and spectated. :/ Sorry about that. Game took a very long time to load and when I finally joined you already started. Ruined that for you guys. My bad. :/ I'll try to join in faster next time.

Gaz_RB

I think it's because I joined in and spectated. :/ Sorry about that. Game took a very long time to load and when I finally joined you already started. Ruined that for you guys. My bad. :/ I'll try to join in faster next time.

It's all good, Martin loves giving me that mission haha

Un4

Played for a few hours yesterday. Was joining a friend but i got constanly kicked by other players after 30 minutes or so, while we were doing missions. My friend didn't get kicked once.

Was this really someone kicking me the whole time or could this be connection related?

Gaz_RB

Played for a few hours yesterday. Was joining a friend but i got constanly kicked by other players after 30 minutes or so, while we were doing missions. My friend didn't get kicked once.

Was this really someone kicking me the whole time or could this be connection related?

It's connection related

Top Bottom