• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto: Online |OT| The Stimulation Has Began!

eival

that Rooftops mission is crazy, found out that 120 isnt the limit, who knows how far up it goes, or what incentive there is.

im wornderin if its just infiniate since theres no reup feature like Red Dead had

Could anyone do me a favor and invite me to a high paying mission or two before I conk out? My PSN is XtaLarge

EDIT - Any GAFFERS that are of a high rank and generally do missions online, please add me as a friend. I'm hurting for money y'all

Gaz_RB

I have way too much money right now...

i-should-buy-a-boat-cat.png

Gaz_RB

If you guys are still going, mind inviting me again whenever you can?

Also, that was a REALLY weird glitch when one of the cement trucks wouldn't leave the Life Invader building.

Yeah that was weird! Resulted in some mass suicide stuff

I'll invite you and see if it lets us restart

Shadownet

Banned
Hey I'm a level 20. If any Gaffer is kind enough to invite me on one of the high pay out mission, please send me an invite on PSN

Username is ShadownetX

I got my shooting, driving and stealth stats maxed, willing to grind for as long as it take. I only need another 100,000 or so to buy that garage.

Help me out! I'll be on tomorrow around noon. But I can pretty much get on any time.

Welp! I accidentally blew up somebodies personal vehicle trying to get in it (had grenades in my hand, pressed RT after hitting Y think I was in the vehicle, turns out I couldn't get in).

I'm a bad sport now. :p

Gaz_RB

Welp! I accidentally blew up somebodies personal vehicle trying to get in it (had grenades in my hand, pressed RT after hitting Y think I was in the vehicle, turns out I couldn't get in).

I'm a bad sport now. :p

How long? I've been there man. You're about to go to GTA hell.

More proof that the system needs to go

So, I'm noticing something shitty. Since the patch, the missions given aren't random. If you hate a mission you are given, you can't wait, call back and get a different one. I'm getting the same mission over and over until you beat it. There are lots of these I don;t want to do but now you have to?

dreamfall

Gaz, Speedy we made a killing. Tonight was totally glorious. 700K, banked and saved. So good- I hope in spite of all the shitty microtransactions, there will always be mission loopholes like this one. So goooood!

Gaz_RB

Gaz, Speedy we made a killing. Tonight was totally glorious. 700K, banked and saved. So good- I hope in spite of all the shitty microtransactions, there will always be mission loopholes like this one. So goooood!

Gonna fill out my garage a bit more :D

Good hunting

Ensirius

How did you even...?

I'm sitting at level 10 with just 30k in the bank. Anyone want to tell me how you such insane amount of money?

I'll be playing a bit later on ps3 btw in case anyone's interested. Psn: grapadora

dreamfall

Seems like every one is rolling in the millions and I'm just sat here waiting for my character to return. Bloody hell Rockstar. :(

It was a grind, like any other grind. It's just that with GAF, we really found some insanely efficient ways to get the mission done. Sometimes, I'd mess up and it would go from 3 minutes to 6 or so. But we had a good group, and kept at it!

I do hope your character comes back- with these patches and updates, we definitely abused the replay mission feature. But we're around the 50's, I've seen 100+ levels. Gotta fight that system!

Ploid 3.0

How did you even...?

I'm sitting at level 10 with just 30k in the bank. Anyone want to tell me how you such insane amount of money?

I'll be playing a bit later on ps3 btw in case anyone's interested. Psn: grapadora

This.

I made a gif of the whole mission:
gtaorr_by_xbulletz-d6pvx8y.gif

You have to be lvl 75 and the mission is called "Rooftop Rumble" by Martin.

what ways are there left to make money since they took out "restart mission"?

I've been doing Madrazo's Lawyer assassination mission. Feels slow but it could take longer and for 3-5k so I can't complain. Though I can just stop playing which is probably what would happen if they keep nerfing.

A number of missions seem to be patched up, joy. I just did the mission Out of Court Settlement killing a lawyer and taking evidence for Madrazo. it's 9k now. I like this. More Martin missions for me.

He's got another one that's the same thing called Check Out Time except you take a picture of the body, nets 10k every time. Been playing both on hard since they're not at all hard.

Are the AmmuNation challenges decrease the cost of weapon stuff like in SP?

Doubt it and for some reason ammo and explosives, at least the sticky bombs are cheaper from buying off the activity screen than they are in Ammu-Nation.

Gaz_RB

Already heading towards that bad sport territory...

I think this game is punishing me for being good at it.

Garage campers deserve to have their cars blown up.

Top Bottom