• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto: Online |OT| The Stimulation Has Began!

Karak

Damn, I keep randomly getting kicked from games tonight...

Lol level 4. Yeah this game can be a bit tough to get over the first hill but it gets way more fun after you understand how the systems work. Once you get into the groove, you'll leek up faster. If you're on 360, you can add me, I'll get you some better missions.

I think the option for solo session is under start>online. Then you can invite. Idk though, I've never done it. I know it exists though.

Thanks for the info!

breakfuss

So, it's just doesn't seem possible to steal the jet from the army base anymore. There aren't any other aircraft so it must be a SAM or somebody with a rocket launcher. This sucks because I was able to easily steal it a few times like a week ago.

Haines

Banned
I finally put a ton of time into the game. I was having problems finding the fun until I realized how to play.

So now I just sit in the main world til i get a job offer, go to it via cell, than invite all in session, and go into the mission with whomever joins.

Id like to get some friends who actually chat, but that will come in time.

So, it's just doesn't seem possible to steal the jet from the army base anymore. There aren't any other aircraft so it must be a SAM or somebody with a rocket launcher. This sucks because I was able to easily steal it a few times like a week ago.

Easy peasy. OK, it takes a bit of flying practice i suppose....

Get chopper, fly as low as possible to stay clear from radar and land right next to it in the middle of Fort Zancudo.
They won't notice untill you actualy get out of the chopper wich leaves some time to get in the jet.
Fly straightforward, pull up almost emediatly to evade the lightposts and make evasive manouvres whilst trying to stay as low as possible.

24 hours till i can get time to run around los santos again. I need to build a male character to take advantage of the stimulus.

I may see if my buddy is willing to do the same, here's my plan:
1- create a new character.
2- get the stimulus with him.
3- give ALL his money to my friend.
4- load up my female.
5- have my friend give me all of my male characters money to female.
6- repeat next time.

The only issue I can see would be if this stimulus money is stuck in the back (can't give it away) but maybe I can take it out of the bank and die with it and do it that way.

Are there any issues im not taking into consideration?

24 hours till i can get time to run around los santos again. I need to build a male character to take advantage of the stimulus.

4- load up my female.
6- repeat next time.

The only issue I can see would be if this stimulus money is stuck in the back (can't give it away) but maybe I can take it out of the bank and die with it and do it that way.

I believe there's a limit of $5000 per day in money you can trade to another player but it's not confirmed.

dreamfall

Gaz that police car shooting of that fool throwing grenades was so epic. Everything blowing up , gunning him repeatedly. I then kept trying to get back up to you and Space, but was trapped on the mountain :/

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I've completely solo'd online. I did most of the starter missions by myself on hard...but FUCK that Meth'd Up mission. I learned that you're not suppose to follow the path given and I haven't seen it pop up since.

Gaz_RB

Gaz that police car shooting of that fool throwing grenades was so epic. Everything blowing up , gunning him repeatedly. I then kept trying to get back up to you and Space, but was trapped on the mountain :/

It was an epic last stand for GAF Street!

Connection issues tonight though :/

Bradach

I sold an SUV (Land Rover looking car) last night for $8,700! I'm only lvl 12 so is this the most I can expect to get for selling a car?

KAP151

Anyone up for some Criminal Records runs?

Takes 2 mins for 7K RP apparently.

Just want to get my 20 wins for super cars and get to lvl 50.

Hip Hop

Anyone have any tips on how to quickly level up?

Still only level 12 since I haven't played much but I feel like getting on right now.

Reule

Just had a glitch doing Base Invaders with my crew. I thought something was up because instead of Ron's Plane, Lazers, and Cargobob being the target names, I just had the generic "vehicles" as the target name for each objective. When we finished the mission, I only received $500 and some measly experience. I was the host so I guess it only affected me.

I started the mission again and everything was fine. Annoying, hope it doesn't happen again. There's still a bit they need to look into as far as fixes go.

Gaz_RB

Damn, finally get a racing room and I get disconnected!

Edit

So, my game glitches out like crazy. It sent me back into single player but I was at michaels house as my multiplayer character. My character had michaels voice and everything. So weird. The worlds have merged

tehPete

Banned
Easy peasy. OK, it takes a bit of flying practice i suppose....

Get chopper, fly as low as possible to stay clear from radar and land right next to it in the middle of Fort Zancudo.
They won't notice untill you actualy get out of the chopper wich leaves some time to get in the jet.
Fly straightforward, pull up almost emediatly to evade the lightposts and make evasive manouvres whilst trying to stay as low as possible.

Top tip - make sure you take off facing the south of the base (the runway), taking the time to turn around on the ground if needed; if you stay just above the height of the fence when taking off then dip down as soon as you're over, you'll have no problems :)

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies

4- load up my female.
6- repeat next time.

Not sure why you're doing that, the stimulus package will be put in to our banks, not on each character, and banks are shared across every character you have, making doing any of that pointless, lol, that and it wouldn't work anyway as you can't give that much money to someone.

Top Bottom