• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto: Online |OT| The Stimulation Has Began!

Had a $9k bounty on me. Checked my TV. Identified a guy waiting by the door. Set a $10k bounty on him. Watched him panic and a player in a Buzzard hunt and mow him down from the helicopter chase cam.

So worth it. :D
Hold down Back and go down to your personal vehicle settings. Change it to whatever you want.
I do believe it blows up if there's someone unauthorized currently occupying the vehicle.
Also worth it.

dreamfall

MY GOODNESS FINALLY! If anyone hasn't had the option to purchase/equip helmets, buy a new hairstyle. My girl had braids, never had the option to buy any new helmets. Switched to Pixie, immediately came up- switched back to braids with my new glorious helmet. It was bugging me for so long!

Darko

LAUGHIN SO HARD

dKmWGC9.gif

can you actually see inside the apartment from outside?

I finally did a mission where I cracked a safe. decent mini game.

Also, what the heck did some of you do last night. I was #2 in the crew last night and now there are several people with double my rp today.

I finally did a mission where I cracked a safe. decent mini game.

Also, what the heck did some of you do last night. I was #2 in the crew last night and now there are several people with double my rp today.

I tried leaving you a chopper because I was going to call it a night. Should of had my mic on, lol

Also still really hoping that R* lets us edit our characters

-Deimos

Big question for cars.

Do EMS upgrades & turbo stack on speed? Is it a waste to buy turbo AND EMS upgrades?

If you look at the stats of your cars during races, you'll see that they're lower than what you see in the shop. So yes, EMS and turbo do stack. I maxed out my acceleration in the shop but only half the bar was full during car selection in races. Once I bought turbo, the bar increased and I did notice a boost in performance.

I just bought 3 Alta st apartment 57 10 car garage. It's 223k and is smack right in the middle of the city area just streets away from all 3 pay n sprays in the city, right next to freeway access with a few helicopters ready for flight, the helicopter tours place and a cargobob where the Merriweather docks are. Also close to del perro pier and simeons garage.
Edit: not the best view but it's not bad either.

Thanks again for the tip. Bought it and like it a lot. Good location.

jediyoshi

Huh, game duped different versions of my car (front left, back right)

W7cAlTE.jpg

Just finished a tdm and got $13.6k somehow, good way to end a night

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Which would actually not be fair. Their game full of bugs cleared my whole garage worth 3 million $ and the Support wont / cant help you

And now they ban people trying to get their money back? I know there are many ppl exploiting it just for the lols, but seriously, I lost 3 000 000 $ because of their game. I don't want to loose my progression of the last 14 days just because they arent able to fix those bugs.

How did you manage to earn 3 mil so quickly? That's incredible.

So what's the best strategy to get in, steal an aircraft and get out of the military base?

Fly in with a helicopter, you won't get a wanted level until it touches down. I just fly in and land right next to the jet out in the open. Hop in the jet and take off towards the west but turn south ASAP and stay as low as you can.

Ensirius

Fly in with a helicopter, you won't get a wanted level until it touches down. I just fly in and land right next to the jet out in the open. Hop in the jet and take off towards the west but turn south ASAP and stay as low as you can.

I went in through the front door yesterday like a boss. Blew up some cop helis in the process. Shit felt good. Then I proceeded to. Kill some people with bounties on their heads. They wouldn't even come out of cover they were so afraid of me.

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
i didn't get into GAF street but that wouldn't fly in my crew....in my crew if a homie gets a bounty put on his head u defend him till u die. u turn on the luelinks crew the crew turns on u.

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA GUY THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____]8= = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Hahaha! Point taken, but me and him were just on the job together. I ain't in no GAF crew, homie! UNCOUTH LOUTS FO' LIFE.
51f380a838898f3d7e4fc0f0b6cf9439dcdf87d7_128.png

YO, we MAY just mess up your STUFF a little bit. THOROUGHLY IMPOLITE TONIGHT, bitches.

dreamfall

The game is really lovely. Spent most of the night flying about, taking pictures. Also tried to swim out in the Pacific Ocean to up Lung Capacity.

I think Online is turning into the character that I visit the most. Just some casual exploration!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Abylim

Hahaha! Point taken, but me and him were just on the job together. I ain't in no GAF crew, homie! UNCOUTH LOUTS FO' LIFE.
51f380a838898f3d7e4fc0f0b6cf9439dcdf87d7_128.png

YO, we MAY just mess up your STUFF a little bit. THOROUGHLY IMPOLITE TONIGHT, bitches.

This is where I know you from! Apologies for any shit lastnight, just starting out and seeing whats what.

We should do more jobs! Were you in that job where everyone rushed the beach and got mowed down, I drove my car in, used it as cover, killed everyone, got the plane, then when I went to land it, crashed it by accident? hahaha good times!

dosh

Nice pics.

Unrelated: I didn't know that you could do the victory gesture (in my case, a salute) by pressing L3 and R3 at the same time. At long last, I'll be able to say hello to my fellow crew members.

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
This is where I know you from! Apologies for any shit lastnight, just starting out and seeing whats what.

We should do more jobs! Were you in that job where everyone rushed the beach and got mowed down, I drove my car in, used it as cover, killed everyone, got the plane, then when I went to land it, crashed it by accident? hahaha good times!
Haha, no worries dude! Figured you'd just jumped in ;) I couldn't change the settings quick enough to let you in my Peyote, so sorry for the confusion this end as well.

I didn't do that job but it sounds like a riot. Hope to catch you (and any other GAFsters) for some sillyness soon.

Steiner84

All 26 hours. Multiple times.
can someone who has them explain how tank and buzzard buying works?

I dont think those will be in your garage when you buy them?
Can you call the mechanic to bring them to you?
How does it work?

Also: Its stupid that not even the 400k apartement has a heli port.

How does it work?

Also: Its stupid that not even the 400k apartement has a heli port.
You call Pegasus and they usually deliver it to a nearby place. Also, of not heliports, I at least wish the apartments had rooftop access for skydiving.awesome way to evade bounty Hunters. I want to buy a boat but I don't know if it's worth it.

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
Dear Bounty Hunters,

Please see the pile in the pic below for a glimpse of your fate should you decide to come for me.

I smell a scam. Reckon you just kept getting on and off your ATV to make a pile of helmets!

Still, I don't doubt your killing ability so will steer clear of you and your mountain photo shoot.

hexen

Neo Member

How does it work?

i can only speak for the buzzard. i don't own it myself but a friend of mine does. he called a number on the phone and the buzzard then spawned on top of the hospital (easy to reach with ladders). it costs 1k to spawn it and you can spawn it all the time. no need to insure it. if it get's destroyed, you just spawn another one.

Steiner84

All 26 hours. Multiple times.
thanks guys.
You call Pegasus and they usually deliver it to a nearby place. Also, of not heliports, I at least wish the apartments had rooftop access for skydiving.awesome way to evade bounty Hunters. I want to buy a boat but I don't know if it's worth it.

i can only speak for the buzzard. i don't own it myself but a friend of mine does. he called a number on the phone and the buzzard then spawned on top of the hospital (easy to reach with ladders). it costs 1k to spawn it and you can spawn it all the time. no need to insure it. if it get's destroyed, you just spawn another one.

And can you spawn them during missions?

Awww yisss. Just bought the most expensive apartment ($400k) after I got about 5 million dollars from doing the bike glitch.

Screw getting money the slow way. I doubt the 5 million will even last that long so it’s nice to have a boost. Feels good man.

deafmedal

So I bought the Majestic Apt, the 253K one, after watching the video linked earlier in the thread. I liked the view as it didn't have a fucking crane anywhere in sight, plus I can see the Ferris wheel and the mountains. Invited my buds over for some green juice and bong rips and then they just disappeared. Happened on two separate occasions... they had console freezes :S

Fuck it, I perfer drinking alone anyhow.

Top Bottom