• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto: Online |OT| The Stimulation Has Began!

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
How does the bookmark system work? I noticed it makes certain missions stand out on the map, does it do anything else? Make it easier to vote for them or make it easier to start them?

Once a job's bookmarked, you can find it in the pause menu > Online > Jobs > Host > Bookmarked Jobs.

I'm lvl20, I've played it for over 20 hours, and I have a regular crew from AnimeGAF I play with. I don't grind either. But I'm not having a ton of fun with the missions I have access to right now either. I don't really have any favorite missions or races which are available on the menu. There were some decent co-op missions, but you can't bookmark those, which is another issue with the way the game is designed.

The most fun I've had was just free roaming with friends, playing golf, and completing 10 waves of Survival. Other than Survival, the activities generally give jack all in terms of RP and money. Thus far, GTA Online is a completely underwhelming experience, and I was replying to the claim that the missions get much better "after you hit lvl 25". If after 20 hours of playing normally, I haven't hit that bar yet, it's obvious that it would actually require conscious grinding to get there in a quick way. That's not good design.

I'm glad you've enjoyed roaming around and doing activities with friends. There's nothing stopping you from doing that until you're bored. I think if you don't find something fun after 20 hours of it, you should probably find something else to do. But then again, you do keep mentioning the RP and money aspect, which definitely hints towards your motivations. Sure that stuff is there to be taken on and it's all very competitive, but it shouldn't dictate your experience. I just take issue with the claims of "Boo. I have to be so rich/high ranking before I can have ANY FUN."

dosh

I haven't tried Meth'd Up solo yet, it just hasn't been offered. I'm level 24, I forget when it is unlocked, pretty sure I have it available though. But, Meth'd Up looks to be fairly difficult because I think enemies keep spawning until you reach a certain distance from the drop off zone with the RV. Shooting while driving is horrendous so I don't look forward to cracking that one.

I soloed it on hard, and it's not that bad. I usually kill everyone, stay put and eliminate the first wave of enemies who come after you on bikes. Then I simply drive to the drop off avoiding roads.
I see red dots on the map from time to time, but they never seem to find me.

Can you eat food for health in this game?
Ive noticed you can buy food supplies from the 7-11's, but I dont know how to actually eat them.
Long press on select, choose Inventory, they're there. You can replenish you health that way, unless you're in a vehicle.

Acorn

My newly stolen and owned chrome police SUV
u8AhsSN.jpg
Oh wow never knew you could own cop cars.

duckroll

I'm glad you've enjoyed roaming around and doing activities with friends. There's nothing stopping you from doing that until you're bored. I think if you don't find something fun after 20 hours of it, you should probably find something else to do. But then again, you do keep mentioning the RP and money aspect, which definitely hints towards your motivations. Sure that stuff is there to be taken on and it's all very competitive, but it shouldn't dictate your experience. I just take issue with the claims of "Boo. I have to be so rich/high ranking before I can have ANY FUN."

It's not that I'm not having any fun, but rather that I don't find the main paths of character progression in the game to be very fun right now. I think that's a fair complaint won't you say? If I wasn't having any fun at all I would just stop playing the game and stop talking about it. My continued disappointment with the slow roll out of content I'm interested in is what causes the frustration mostly. I want to love the online, because multiplayer GTA is something that is extremely appealing at the core. I just think the implementation here leaves much to be desired.

I don't think my issue is the competitive nature of it though. I don't care that people are richer or higher level than I am. What I want though, are access to things which would enhance my experience in the game. For example, I would like to buy better cars and have better weapons which I prefer using. Those things cost money, so if I keep doing stuff which is available to me right now which I consider the most fun, I don't really move much towards the larger goal of getting more money to buy the things I want. As for RP, everything in the game is locked behind RP as well, including weapon unlocks. So that's the same thing there. It's an artificial wall blocking additional fun, and I don't really enjoy doing the things which unlock those barriers sooner (ie: grinding).

To add to all that, there were things I was really looking forward to messing with - creating certain unique types of races which aren't available right now with the content creator is one of the main things I was thinking about since before GTA5 launched. The delay of such content is also disappointing, and I really wish everything is being handled better than it is.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I'm lvl20, I've played it for over 20 hours, and I have a regular crew from AnimeGAF I play with. I don't grind either. But I'm not having a ton of fun with the missions I have access to right now either. I don't really have any favorite missions or races which are available on the menu. There were some decent co-op missions, but you can't bookmark those, which is another issue with the way the game is designed.

The most fun I've had was just free roaming with friends, playing golf, and completing 10 waves of Survival. Other than Survival, the activities generally give jack all in terms of RP and money. Thus far, GTA Online is a completely underwhelming experience, and I was replying to the claim that the missions get much better "after you hit lvl 25". If after 20 hours of playing normally, I haven't hit that bar yet, it's obvious that it would actually require conscious grinding to get there in a quick way. That's not good design.

I think the term 'grind' is very subjective though. I've played 32 hours and am level 30 and I don't feel like I've grinded at all. I enjoy all of the activities - I love the racing, I seem to do missions fairly frequently, either responding to invites or starting them up myself, plus dicking around in free roam. It's never felt like a grind, it feels fun to me, I'm having a blast.

For me, it's not about money or RP for jobs at all, they're a secondary bonus. The actual activities are the meat of it for me. But I even enjoyed the low level missions, the feeling of progressing through the underworld is palpable as you get better missions. But nicking a car and having a good police chase is fun anyway, that's pretty much what I spent hours doing in 4 with no reward at all.

I dunno man, it doesn't sound like you're having fun with it, what's keeping you playing?

edit: read and understood the above. The cooler stuff is still coming, I guess. But personally, I feel like they're going to arrive just as I've had my fill of the game as it is right now. I don't mind the pacing out of new features at all. I wouldn't be surprised if stuff like the heists is high level-only either.

E92 M3

It's not that I'm not having any fun, but rather that I don't find the main paths of character progression in the game to be very fun right now. I think that's a fair complaint won't you say? If I wasn't having any fun at all I would just stop playing the game and stop talking about it. My continued disappointment with the slow roll out of content I'm interested in is what causes the frustration mostly. I want to love the online, because multiplayer GTA is something that is extremely appealing at the core. I just think the implementation here leaves much to be desired.

I don't think my issue is the competitive nature of it though. I don't care that people are richer or higher level than I am. What I want though, are access to things which would enhance my experience in the game. For example, I would like to buy better cars and have better weapons which I prefer using. Those things cost money, so if I keep doing stuff which is available to me right now which I consider the most fun, I don't really move much towards the larger goal of getting more money to buy the things I want. As for RP, everything in the game is locked behind RP as well, including weapon unlocks. So that's the same thing there. It's an artificial wall blocking additional fun, and I don't really enjoy doing the things which unlock those barriers sooner (ie: grinding).

To add to all that, there were things I was really looking forward to messing with - creating certain unique types of races which aren't available right now with the content creator is one of the main things I was thinking about since before GTA5 launched. The delay of such content is also disappointing, and I really wish everything is being handled better than it is.

R* just needs to come out and say what their ultimate goal is with GTA Online: Is it self-generate and income therefore funding the development team responsible? Or is it to create a fun playground for everyone? The previous two aren't mutually exclusive, but there is a fine line between them. Currently, the state of the game is in a strange void -- R* fixes things that don't need fixing and then concurrently say they didn't intend to do it (in reference to mission replay). And now, they sneakily change survivor by adding an out of bounds area and a van. Shit sucks.

The LSC glitches threatens the economy in a massive way, yet the only thing R* says is that they will place excessive offenders in the cheater servers. How does one define excessive? 1 million? 2 million? 5? Those answers, R* would obviously never answer. Either way, even if one were to acquire 2 million from the glitch, that's a person that doesn't have to grind like the rest of us. Hell, maybe I'll grind out a few mil myself? Why not? R* tries to take away every means we have of making good ground and for what it seems, to just push us to buy cash cards.

Basically, R* needs to tell us what their agenda is with this game. GTA is supposed to be crazy, unpredictable fun. I want to see dog fights and monster trucks driving through the streets; crazy gun fights on roof tops. What we have now is everything locked up behind levels and a nanny telling us we're bad sports for spitting in the wrong direction.

GavinGT

Banned
Can't he just restrict anyone from entering the vehicle but him? If other players destroy your personal vehicle they have to pay the fee right?

You can restrict others from entering, but I leave it open to everyone for when I'm doing missions.

And if someone else destroys your personal vehicle, you have to pay a fee for the insurance claim. However, the other person has to pay twice that same fee for destroying it.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
R* just needs to come out and say what their ultimate goal is with GTA Online: Is it self-generate and income therefore funding the development team responsible? Or is it to create a fun playground for everyone? The previous two aren't mutually exclusive, but there is a fine line between them. Currently, the state of the game is in a strange void -- R* fixes things that don't need fixing and then concurrently say they didn't intend to do it (in reference to mission replay). And now, they sneakily change survivor by adding an out of bounds area and a van. Shit sucks.

The LSC glitches threatens the economy in a massive way, yet the only thing R* says is that they will place excessive offenders in the cheater servers. How does one define excessive? 1 million? 2 million? 5? Those answers, R* would obviously never answer. Either way, even if one were to acquire 2 million from the glitch, that's a person that doesn't have to grind like the rest of us. Hell, maybe I'll grind out a few mil myself? Why not? R* tries to take away every means we have of making good ground and for what it seems, to just push us to buy cash cards.

Basically, R* needs to tell us what their agenda is with this game. GTA is supposed to be crazy, unpredictable fun. I want to see dog fights and monster trucks driving through the streets; crazy gun fights on roof tops. What we have now is everything locked up behind levels and a nanny telling us we're bad sports for spitting in the wrong direction.

Damn man, there is so much wrong with this post. So much paranoia about having to pay for money - you never need to pay for money. At all. Nor do you need to grind some dumb glitch to make millions. Making millions pretty much breaks the point of the game, and is especially futile if you haven't got the RP to get high level weapons yet.

I understand not liking the game, that's a fair criticism. But if you don't like it, then why would you want to spend hours grinding a glitch to get money for something where you don't enjoy the core gameplay? And if you do enjoy the core gameplay (racing/shooting/chasing), then why do you need masses of money? Do one or two quick jobs and you can earn 10k in 10 minutes, plenty of money for ammo and such. Play for an afternoon and you can afford a low level apartment. Play for a couple of days and you can afford a decent apartment if you are suffiently motivated. I have a place, a car that I've upgraded a lot and a bunch of weapons and ammo and it all came naturally during the flow of the game.

Your defensive and paranoid stance reminds me of people in the iOS threads who are hardline anti-IAPs. Just because it's there, you do not have any need to buy it. It's for the impatient, the gullible and people with the bizarre urge to have too much money for that point in the game.

Especially when we're ALL about to get 500k, enough money for us all to buy the best apartment in the game and to upgrade our cars significantly. And then all that's left is playing the game.

Anyway, I think I've gone around in this circle enough for one day.

Yaari

Does anyone know where I can find the Sandking XL online? I've been all over Paletto Forrest which is filled with the 2 door version, as well as Sandy Shores. But I never once seen it the 4 door.

I must be in the wrong area, since when you are in the correct area, you see the vehicles constantly. But I have no idea where to look for it now.

E92 M3

Damn man, there is so much wrong with this post. So much paranoia about having to pay for money - you never need to pay for money. At all. Nor do you need to grind some dumb glitch to make millions. Making millions pretty much breaks the point of the game, and is especially futile if you haven't got the RP to get high level weapons yet.

I understand not liking the game, that's a fair criticism. But if you don't like it, then why would you want to spend hours grinding a glitch to get money for something where you don't enjoy the core gameplay? And if you do enjoy the core gameplay (racing/shooting/chasing), then why do you need masses of money? Do one or two quick jobs and you can earn 10k in 10 minutes, plenty of money for ammo and such. Play for an afternoon and you can afford a low level apartment. Play for a couple of days and you can afford a decent apartment if you are suffiently motivated. I have a place, a car that I've upgraded a lot and a bunch of weapons and ammo and it all came naturally during the flow of the game.

Your defensive and paranoid stance reminds me of people in the iOS threads who are hardline anti-IAPs. Just because it's there, you do not have any need to buy it. It's for the impatient, the gullible and people with the bizarre urge to have too much money for that point in the game.

Especially when we're ALL about to get 500k, enough money for us all to buy the best apartment in the game and to upgrade our cars significantly. And then all that's left is playing the game.

Odd - didn't think I was defensive or paranoid. Everything that I said was based on Rockstar's actions with changing the way we play. Please tell me why they took away mission replay and changed the way survivor works?

Secondly, I never said that I didn't like the game, but sentiments are echoed when I said that free roam is basically a no fun allowed mode. We have to pay for every death, and are also labeled bad sports for mostly everything. I enjoy doing missions with friends and the other activities, but R* is restricting the GTA spirit in some ways. They need to at least gives us a fuck around server -- give us more options. If people want to grind survivor - let them.

My sentiments, were certainly not induced by paranoia or resentment. Just disappointed with how things are turning out. Overall, though, the game is still amazing; we just all hold R* to very high standards.

Ding-Ding

Does anyone know where I can find the Sandking XL online? I've been all over Paletto Forrest which is filled with the 2 door version, as well as Sandy Shores. But I never once seen it the 4 door.

I must be in the wrong area, since when you are in the correct area, you see the vehicles constantly. But I have no idea where to look for it now.

I have got mine all from the town just north over from the alamo sea, where the 2nd airfield is (the small dust strip).

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Odd - didn't think I was defensive or paranoid. Everything that I said was based on Rockstar's actions with changing the way we play. Please tell me why they took away mission replay and changed the way survivor works?

Secondly, I never said that I didn't like the game, but sentiments are echoed when I said that free roam is basically a no fun allowed mode. We have to pay for every death, and are also labeled bad sports for mostly everything. I enjoy doing missions with friends and the other activities, but R* is restricting the GTA spirit in some ways. They need to at least gives us a fuck around server -- give us more options. If people want to grind survivor - let them.

My sentiments, were certainly not induced by paranoia or resentment. Just disappointed with how things are turning out. Overall, though, the game is still amazing; we just all hold R* to very high standards.

dude, this line - "Either way, even if one were to acquire 2 million from the glitch, that's a person that doesn't have to grind like the rest of us. Hell, maybe I'll grind out a few mil myself? Why not? R* tries to take away every means we have of making good ground and for what it seems, to just push us to buy cash cards. "

...sounds super paranoid. R* are stopping glitchers in order to push us to buy cash cards?

They 'took away' mission replays because they're incompetent, they'll fix it soon enough. They've even said that players grinding the same missions over and over isn't cheating, and that if players want to do that then they can (when it's fixed...). No idea why they changed survivor, that is dumb I agree. Although, once the community as a whole found out about the roofs I can guarantee that in a week's time, every player would always be up there and it takes away the challenge of the very high paying mode. We can still grind survivor, but now there's a bit more challenge/teamwork involved.

I've not let money issues stop me from dicking around in free roam. I die ten times, I'll make that money back in half an hour anyway, no biggie. But for me the free roam is mostly a lobby/police chase mode anyway.

Marleyman

Banned
I'm not getting the nerfs to survival mode. If they're gonna change survival mode, they should change how enemies can literally spawn right next to you. That's the primary reason I started finding hiding spots, so that wouldn't happen anymore.

So much this. I love GTA Online but this change fired me up.

Derrick01

Banned

I dunno he sounded pretty on point to me. Rockstar's actions are constantly telling me they don't want anyone having fun or anyone to break their ruthless grind cycle. I keep playing because I keep hoping I will get to a point where I unlock enough that I can just...play. It sort of reminds me of that south park WoW episode, this game feels like grinding boars for 14 hours a day and when I finally finish (by hitting level 100 I guess) I'm going to end up saying "...what now?"

E92 M3

dude, this line - "Either way, even if one were to acquire 2 million from the glitch, that's a person that doesn't have to grind like the rest of us. Hell, maybe I'll grind out a few mil myself? Why not? R* tries to take away every means we have of making good ground and for what it seems, to just push us to buy cash cards. "

...sounds super paranoid. R* are stopping glitchers in order to push us to buy cash cards?

They 'took away' mission replays because they're incompetent, they'll fix it soon enough. They've even said that players grinding the same missions over and over isn't cheating, and that if players want to do that then they can (when it's fixed...). No idea why they changed survivor, that is dumb I agree. Although, once the community as a whole found out about the roofs I can guarantee that in a week's time, every player would always be up there and it takes away the challenge of the very high paying mode. We can still grind survivor, but now there's a bit more challenge/teamwork involved.

I've not let money issues stop me from dicking around in free roam. I die ten times, I'll make that money back in half an hour anyway, no biggie. But for me the free roam is mostly a lobby/police chase mode anyway.

I was referring to what R* defined as 'excessive'...if 2 million is not considered 'excessive' and therefore not bannable - you can sure as hell bet everyone will want a piece of that pie. Money is what drives GTA Online whether you like it or now - and all of the cool toys are locked behind a paywall and rank status. We all play the game differently and define what 'fun' is on an individual basis and I feel like because you are having a good time you're discrediting my woes for paranoia and ignorance. And to add to that, I am not the only one with these concerns.

duckroll

I'm just looking forward to getting the first $250k from Rockstar so I can buy my Voltic, paint it up nice, add the crew emblem, customize it with whatever nice stuff I have available (I don't even know what mods I have unlocked honestly), and drive it around. Hope the game doesn't bug out anymore. I would hate to lose it. :/

I will say that the mid-20s levels the PvE missions get much, much better. Hell, i even had an interesting Lamar mission with a friend.

I wish that you could choose which PvE missions to do after you beat them once or something. If I'm playing solo/randoms, I'll get an invite to do a good mission... only to not have any friends on to play it with. And then the next time I start up with friends it's back to Ballas At the Wall or something. Wish they just let you trigger missions from PvE's, even if you could, say, only beat it X amount of times in 24 hours or something... to prevent excessive grinding of certain missions.

todahawk

The more I think about it the more pissed off I get.

They nerf the money on Violent Ducts and the pull the 'replay' option on good money missions, yet you can grind RP all day long on Criminal Records or other races.

No roofs on survival? Seriously?
I was playing Railyards and it took a bit of exploring to find a way up on the buildings on the far end... and it's not like survival is this uber efficient money grind. Playing with a group up to wave 10 can take around 20 minutes easy.

This just stinks of making it harder to make money. Just watch, the big payout higher level missions are next.

Will roofs become off limits in missions next?

I'm just looking forward to getting the first $250k from Rockstar so I can buy my Voltic, paint it up nice, add the crew emblem, customize it with whatever nice stuff I have available (I don't even know what mods I have unlocked honestly), and drive it around. Hope the game doesn't bug out anymore. I would hate to lose it. :/

fingers crossed they fix that issue... my high level friend lost all of his cars last week, a couple maxxed out on mods too. he won't even replace them, he just steals cars now and drives them instead... doesn't want to chance losing them again until he's sure the bug is fixed.

I lost count of how many time I did Criminal Records.

But it raised me from 26 to 75.. Yeah it's dead to me now.

For the love of god WHY

Wait... what'd they change about survival mode? I thought it was the perfect mix between challenge and payoff. It's not easy, even if you find a good hiding spot it's still hard and it still takes a damn long time to beat... so I think the $20k + XP payoff was fair.

Hopefully it's nothing major, but jesus Rockstar, what are you trying to do with this? Like, what are your goals?

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
I love this game, but even I get a whiff of F2P in the economy. You can make money without grinding, I mean, I got my 200K+ apartment and 6 or 7 nice cars through playing all sorts of different modes, but that takes time some people can't dedicate to it. In that way, it's cool that players can purchase money if they feel the need.

On the other hand, I can honestly say that I've never played an online game that actively takes every opportunity to part a player and their money without offering any kind of reward or compensation as GTA Online does; nor one that has aggressively and quickly closed even the most basic functions (mission replays, rooftops in survival) if they are perceived by the developer as a quick money making scheme.

Now, Rockstar were never this on the ball with patching even the most basic problems for GTA IV, RDR or MP3. Something has changed. Look at Undead Horde, RDR's survival mode, as an example; it allowed players to camp on rooftops for as long as they liked(forgetting that patch that was recinded a few months after). Other game modes in RDR allowed you to replay missions as many times as you liked, even the co-op ones. Now, I might be drawing a false correlation here, but GTA$ seem to be the culprit.

Like I say, I love the game and Rockstar are easily my developer of the generation, but if this is a sign of things to come I'll be a very sad gamer.

Firstly, I wouldn't say it was paranoid. They need to make money to keep GTA:Online evolving as per their vision. Is paid DLC alone going to do that? I'm not sure it would. It would also be counter intuitive to allow glitchers to make quick cash when Rockstar have that very same thing for sale. That's just good business sense, surely? It isn't about pushing players to buy them, but stopping them being entirely uneccessary.

Secondly, the rooftop thing was not a guaranteed way to survive Survival, not by any stretch. Why they got rid of it is beyond me.

todahawk

For the love of god WHY

Wait... what'd they change about survival mode? I thought it was the perfect mix between challenge and payoff. It's not easy, even if you find a good hiding spot it's still hard and it still takes a damn long time to beat... so I think the $20k + XP payoff was fair.

Hopefully it's nothing major, but jesus Rockstar, what are you trying to do with this? Like, what are your goals?

Rooftops are now off limits. You get a warning pop up and so many seconds to leave that spot or it's mission failed.

They also added vehicle wreckages near certain defendible points to give the enemy AI more cover and muddy up your sight lines.

zma1013

I also really dislike the fact I have to manually drive places in order to start up many events. I'm already tired of driving from A to B in the story mode, I don't wanna be forced to do that in the online too.

Most, if not all of the mission can be accessed through the start menu. Go the Online>Jobs and it let's you pick from the available missions to you. The only time you really need to drive somewhere is when you get a special character unlocked at a certain rank and they want to talk to you, like Trevor or Lester.

duckroll

I think adding some enemy cover via wreckage is fine, since it could improve the overall level design of a Survival map. What is not fine is having "out of bounds" areas in an open world game. It's just fucking stupid. If you can get there, you should be able to play from there.

Marleyman

Banned
For the love of god WHY

It makes zero sense. It is damn hard regardless of being on that roof or not. Choppers can still destroy you and getting plucked when you pop up to fire still happens. It is mind boggling why Rockstar did it.

zma1013

Rooftops are now off limits. You get a warning pop up and so many seconds to leave that spot or it's mission failed.

They also added vehicle wreckages near certain defendible points to give the enemy AI more cover and muddy up your sight lines.

This is the dumbest thing, especially because the enemy AI is ridiculously good at 1-shotting you from a mile away. Seriously, is there even a difference between normal and hard mode? If there is, I'm not seeing it. Every enemy is an expert tactical military sniper that can kill in 1 or 2 shots. Body armor might as well be paper. We need those defend-able spots or they need to nerf the enemies aim and/or damage.

TheJLC

I think adding some enemy cover via wreckage is fine, since it could improve the overall level design of a Survival map. What is not fine is having "out of bounds" areas in an open world game. It's just fucking stupid. If you can get there, you should be able to play from there.

Agreed.

I didn't really even think that the rooftop was that Unfair to be honest. With that AI having near perfect aim, helicopters, and AI getting stronger as the survival progresses, it was a balanced choice.

"You know what this position is too defensible." Lord.

I was looking forward to the 250k to buy my first apartment, but with all the money I earned over the weekend I finally put myself over the top last night and bought an apt at Richard's Majestic. Feels good man...

Guess I'll be using the 250k to buy the Carbonizarre and trick it out some.

todahawk

"You know what this position is too defensible." Lord.

I was looking forward to the 250k to buy my first apartment, but with all the money I earned over the weekend I finally put myself over the top last night and bought an apt at Richard's Majestic. Feels good man...

Guess I'll be using the 250k to buy the Carbonizarre and trick it out some.

Look at those crafty fuckers trying to stay alive

Honestly, I find survival overrated anyway. I've only played it a few times, but if you get 2k per wave completed, then the early waves are overvalued and the final waves under.

-Deimos

And if someone else destroys your personal vehicle, you have to pay a fee for the insurance claim. However, the other person has to pay twice that same fee for destroying it.
Is that a new feature? Ever since I started having to pay my own fees, I haven't noticed a penalty from destroying another player's car either.

duckroll

Honestly, I find survival overrated anyway. I've only played it a few times, but if you get 2k per wave completed, then the early waves are overvalued and the final waves under.

But 20k is just the cash reward for completing the entire sequence. You need to take into account the extra RP you can make during the Job itself, from killing enemies (25 RP per pop), and also the fact that you can get some pretty good weapons and ammo from enemy drops. Free body armor too. This makes the final waves pretty valuable, especially when you can grab stuff like higher end rifles, grenades, and rocket launchers.

Tawpgun

Confirmed. Earlier I couldn't for some reason.

AEs805D.jpg

HOW DO YOU DO THIS!

I stole a Park Ranger one and a black police one and they wouldn't let me mod it or store it...

and another thing, a little PSA for GAF St members.

Please have a mic! I was playing with some members yesterday doing Death From Above and we couldn't coordinate anything because they didn't have mic's.

Marleyman

Banned
But 20k is just the cash reward for completing the entire sequence. You need to take into account the extra RP you can make during the Job itself, from killing enemies (25 RP per pop), and also the fact that you can get some pretty good weapons and ammo from enemy drops. Free body armor too. This makes the final waves pretty valuable, especially when you can grab stuff like higher end rifles, grenades, and rocket launchers.

Agreed; survival is very valuable.

louiedog

I finally scraped enough together to buy the property I wanted last night, Richards Majestic Apt 51.

I looked around and exited the building. The first car I saw driving by was a Baller. I grabbed it, put it in my garage, exited, and saw another baller. That repeated for awhile so I guess I'm set on gar sales for now. It's nice finally owning some property.

Top Bottom