• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto: Online |OT| The Stimulation Has Began!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Have they released any more info on when the race editor and heists are being added? Or is all their attention still on fixing stuff?

I haven't seen any information released. If I had to guess I would say that sometime AFTER next gen console launch those things will be released. R* gotta save something in the tank to draw attention back after next gen console releases.

Batigol

Banned
It's impossible to find people for criminal races.

It just invites the same 10 people or so. Even if they reject, they get invited again

What's the deal?

It's even doing it on Gerald missions :(

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
ku-xlarge.gif

dosh

I want a race where everyone starts at the docks and has to get to the most northern point on the map. How you get there is up to you. Weapons are on. First person wins.
Ho that would be awesome.

I would also love to spectate that, if only to see everyone rushing toward Fort Zancudo to try and steal the jet, and failing miserably in the process.

Edit: that gif. Damn.

duckroll

I have this idea for a Team Deathmatch design which I have no idea if the Content Creator would even support.

Imagine two teams, each on the rooftop of a different skyscraper, within sniper range of each other. Sniper rifles only.

AReed

I have this idea for a Team Deathmatch design which I have no idea if the Content Creator would even support.

Imagine two teams, each on the rooftop of a different skyscraper, within sniper range of each other. Sniper rifles only.

What's the AnimeGaf crew you were talking about? And is there room for more?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.

Isn't that basically just Call of Duty? Complete with quick scope with auto lock on.

ppl buy the adder cos its the most expensive. i think it's ugly and the XF is better overall anyway. adder only better on straight road stuff like the commute.

Since you can't tune top speed even after tuning it still is the fastest car in the game. It doesn't look very good though.
I think its really weird that you can't enhance top speed or traction. Suspension supposedly helps but ti doesn't show up. It'd also be nice if I didn't have to lower the car even though I got a better suspension.

suspension lowers your center of gravity meaning less rollovers and higher chance of going UNDER a car when u hit them head on (take a monroe and lower it to the max to see what i mean. you practically become a ramp for the other vehicles when you hit them head on)

Foffy

Banned
I'm not a fan of deathmatch, I'm waiting for a better car before racing.

I stopped waiting for a good car because various races have different tiers of cars. If you're joining a game, you have no say. It'd clearly take a while to get one of every vehicle to "legitimately" use in each race category. And this is considering that they separate cars by type, and the only way to really know the type is to know by stealing one before purchasing one online. :p

I stopped waiting for a good car because various races have different tiers of cars. If you're joining a game, you have no say. It'd clearly take a while to get one of every vehicle to "legitimately" use in each race category. And this is considering that they separate cars by type, and the only way to really know the type is to know by stealing one before purchasing one online. :p

u only rly have to buy the top tier cars. everyone should have 1 of every category, i do except i sacrificed compact bc it's so slow and i like my muscle cars. some elite cars u can grab off the road are

muscle: gauntlet
compact: blista (better than the issi)
offroad: injection
sedan (might be coupe idk): schafter or tailgater
suv: baller
bike: akuma
sports: you get a free rh8 for signing up for rockstar social

those are good cars for half of the classes online and u can find them all p easily in freeroam. get a few transmission upgrades or the turbo and you're set. only one play of base invaders to get the turbo

i think carbo is the best sports class car. i bought a comet bc it looks cool but the backend gives out like in the sabre, it's an awful racecar. rh8 is very good but i think the carb is a little bit better

Foffy

Banned
u only rly have to buy the top tier cars. everyone should have 1 of every category, i do except i sacrificed compact bc it's so slow and i like my muscle cars. some elite cars u can grab off the road are

muscle: gauntlet
compact: blista (better than the issi)
offroad: injection
sedan (might be coupe idk): schafter or tailgater
suv: baller
bike: akuma
sports: you get a free rh8 for signing up for rockstar social

those are good cars for half of the classes online and u can find them all p easily in freeroam. get a few transmission upgrades or the turbo and you're set. only one play of base invaders to get the turbo

Don't you have to buy cars to get them tagged and logged as your own, though? I know some cars are too hot to be registered without purchase.

oh damn, the whole game soundtrack is up on spotify

awesome, will be very easy to star the songs i liked in the game. and dat original soundtrack!

Tempy

don't ask me for codes

Not gonna work. It breaks the moment one person decides to stay behind cover.

Don't you have to buy cars to get them tagged and logged as your own, though? I know some cars are too hot to be registered without purchase.

nothing in the list i posted is 'too hot' to steal :). only 100k+ value cars are too hot. those are all stealable and top of their class to boot.

dosh

Hearing two teenagers rage in their mics with high pitched voices because half the server turned on them after they spent 10 minutes bullying everyone sure is soothing.

At some point, a guy simply lifted their car in the air with a cargobob. I wish I could play that game on a ps4 and record stuff like that.

Shadownet

Banned
Does anyone want to do Criminal Records on PS3? You can win all the time if you want.

Add me: ShadownetX

Just send me a PM on here or on PSN to let me know who you are:) thanks!

Top Bottom