• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto: Online |OT| The Stimulation Has Began!

I have a possibly stupid question. What would happen if your car got destroyed and you called Mors Mutual to have it replaced but you took another personal vehicle out of your garage to pick it up?

I've always been afraid to have two personal vehicles out at a time thinking one would be deleted.

OG Loc

So I ran into this glitch last night at the barbershop.

oy4IbCD.jpg

I have a possibly stupid question. What would happen if your car got destroyed and you called Mors Mutual to have it replaced but you took another personal vehicle out of your garage to pick it up?

I've always been afraid to have two personal vehicles out at a time thinking one would be deleted.

I don't think anything bad would happen. I've been in one personal vehicle only to call the other personal vehicle from the mechanic. That vehicle that is delivered becomes your personal vehicle for that session, until you bring it home and get your other one or start over. When I go back to the garage, my other personal vehicles are there.

In MP, I've never had to go to the impound lot to get my cars. They're just always in my garage.

AReed

I modded mine and it's slow with awful handling. Looks better than it actually is.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting it to be THAT terrible of a vehicle. But it looks so cool when you mod it so I don't really care. It'll just be one of those trophy cars that I rarely use.

Heh, I was in my Entity chasing an armored car, a couple other people were after it and threw a sticky bomb on it before I could but I was close and they set it and it blew me up. I was pissed because I thought I'd have to pay the almost 10K to replace my car because every time I've had that happen it's never actually worked with the other player paying the costs but then the notification popped up and it actually worked. I was amused because that probably negated most if not all of the money from the armored car.

DRE Fei

What's the best usb drive to install the play disc to?

I'm getting tired of the skipping from my shitty 360 disc reader. Sometimes it won't even read at all and I can't load the game.

JerC

Is the "you've reached the maximum RP for this event" new?

It's always been there. Maxed at 5k rp. At 87 you get it after one lap at CR. At least I've been getting it since then. Got it at boneyard survival before the first patch. That's why I always laughed when people thought they were getting 7k RP a race.

bLaiSe

This is also what I have been looking for. A member mentioned it can be found near the golf course. I haven't though.

Franklin's car can be found everywhere in Los Santos in the online mode.

W-what? I've haven't seen it once.

Edit: I just looked it up, it seemed so different in sp... huh good to know.

GQman2121

Banned
Grass Route with a full room is the New hotness. $10k+ payout for the winner and thousands of RP fir everyone. Plus, the race itself is really good and open. Feels like another Rockstar Game, Smugglers Run.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
It's always been there. Maxed at 5k rp. At 87 you get it after one lap at CR. At least I've been getting it since then. Got it at boneyard survival before the first patch. That's why I always laughed when people thought they were getting 7k RP a race.

Yeah, this is always been there. Got it before in a different race.

I'm getting way more money from races now than I did with missions. If you get a good group going you can rake it in (if you win races)

I've got about a million right now but I think I'm going to hold out for a buzzard.

GQman2121

Banned
I'm getting way more money from races now than I did with missions. If you get a good group going you can rake it in (if you win races)

I've got about a million right now but I think I'm going to hold out for a buzzard.

Why buy a Buzzard though? Don't they spawn everywhere once you reach a certain level or get the flying stat up?

If you buy one can you keep it on the roof of your home? That would be the only benefit I can think of.

JerC

Why buy a Buzzard though? Don't they spawn everywhere once you reach a certain level or get the flying stat up?

If you buy one can you keep it on the roof of your home? That would be the only benefit I can think of.

When you buy one you ring to get it and it costs 1000 each time. It also spawns away from you. So even if you go to a spawn point first they will spawn it somewhere else. Pretty stupid and worthless.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Just found out about the free premium sports car you get via the ingame website. The RH8, it's pretty sweet!

Also Stealth - it's only handy to evade cops / choppers on foot. You can hide in the bushes much more easily with high stealth.

Top Bottom