• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto: Online |OT2| Life's A Beach

Not sure how much I lost I had 380k yesterday after one hell of a spending binge you name It I got it.

I have 10 awesome fully modded cars so they can take the rest of it, I only play the game in private sessions with my friends anyway.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Not sure how much I lost I had 380k yesterday after one hell of a spending binge you name It I got it.

I have 10 awesome fully modded cars so they can take the rest of it, I only play the game in private sessions with my friends anyway.

Exactly. What else do you really need? I bought everything Pegasus will deliver, got all the best cars, full ammo for every weapon and all mods unlocked... what else is there?

Mastah

Rockstar Games ‏@RockstarGames

GTA Online update - today’s scheduled maintenance has been completed and the game is now back up and running. Thx all for your patience.

So far looking at Social Club, looks like they removed the hacked money. But if you purchased lets say 10 Adders...they are still in the garage.
This, plus everyone elses confirmations of it all is great news.

I reallllly wish they would remove all the monies from the stats on the Social Club site though. Some guy gave me 862 mil, and my stats wheel is nothing but shared now -_-

w/e I bought pretty much everything I wanted anyway. Even if I need more stuff I can sell the Adders I stocked up on
Ah yea too true. I stocked up as well, just in case I felt the urge to splurge. With all that money I got, all I bought was a few crappy planes, and a Frogger. Already had a buzzard, and I didn't want to go overboard with the other planes and such. No tank, or anything super fancy. I wanted to get to those the right way, for some reason.

Metaphoreus

This is semantics, and nothing more
R* left me with $470,000 cash. It's possible that I earned that much between the time I received the hacked money and now, if they just assumed that only hacked money was spent. Otherwise I should have been left with significantly less than $100,000.

I haven't checked yet, but if what you all are saying about the cars is true, I should still have 18 Adders between my two characters. That should fund my enjoyment of the game for as long as there's enjoyment to be had.

Thats annoying, I should have stocked my garage with Adders.

What's even more annoying, befor I got the hacked cash I had 3.5 million in the bank, now I only have 550K. That's really sad Rockstar. I had figured the system new how much everybody had befor the hacked money.

Hopefully payouts will be better for missions, because this is depressing. New content is needed, because I really like to play this game, but not like this, not like this.

I think they should have just wiped everyone down to $0.

I GRINDED to get my 200K for the nice apartment before the glitching.

Now, everyone can just sell their Adders that they've stocked to get everything they want anyway.

The glitchers completely ruined this game and no shade of them should be left. They should knock everyone downt o $0 and take away everything and start fresh. Then I'd start playing again.

E92 M3

Now, everyone can just sell their Adders that they've stocked to get everything they want anyway.

The glitchers completely ruined this game and no shade of them should be left. They should knock everyone downt o $0 and take away everything and start fresh. Then I'd start playing again.

You'd enjoy playing alone lol.

Marleyman

Banned

Ryan-Gosling-Clapping-Awards-Ceremony.gif

Reule

Not sure if it's been posted yet but what are the best RP and or money grinds now? Going to start playing again since the wipe. Kind of just want to get to 100ish and start a female character.

Mistel

Banned
Not sure if it's been posted yet but what are the best RP and or money grinds now? Going to start playing again since the wipe. Kind of just want to get to 100ish and start a female character.
For money the player made content races aren't to bad, they are actually fun to play as well.

Wiping everything is an awful idea. That I'm glad didn't happen. Anyone want to play some free roam this weekend?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

There's a mission called Coveted you can start from the pause menu. 12k payout, fairly quick to get good money. Super easy to solo. Takes about 6 mins if you're good.

Reule

For money the player made content races aren't to bad, they are actually fun to play as well.

Wiping everything is an awful idea. That I'm glad didn't happen. Anyone want to play some free roam this weekend?

There's a mission called Coveted you can start from the pause menu. 12k payout, fairly quick to get good money. Super easy to solo. Takes about 6 mins if you're good.

Cool beans, I'll look into these. I miss doing Base Invaders solo for 25K each run. :(

Mistel

Banned
Has the matchmaking been fixed?
It's still very much broken in several aspects, too much focus on a phyrric (right spelling? phyric is igneous rock with phenocrast's unless i'm getting them confused) victory with the economy, than fixing the game itself.

You basically get killed and have your car impounded then get the mechanic to bring car which leads to a duplicate of your car which you then sell.
It's likely that these will never be patched, without a complete overhaul of the whole online component.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
just found this:

call for a helicopter pickup

if you call 911 for the fire department before you get in the copter, a fire truck will keep spawning everywhere you fly over until you jump out.

Mistel

Banned
So, where is CATDAFELIX?

His last update for this thread was a long time ago and he seems to have disappeared from NeoGAF now...
He or she haven't updated the OP or done any of the stuff they said about with the customs. It's a shame I wouldn't mind doing it, but I've got no idea how that would work.

I've got no ideas where they are, I even checked around thier last posts as well.

I only have $140K. rip

Is there a comprehensive listing anywhere of all the cars in GTAO you can insure that aren't available online?

Prologue

I'm still having fun in GTA O but this has probably been my biggest disappointment this year. The hype was too big

People only play free roam now. Can't even get into the CTF game types, let alone a death match. I can imagine CTF or versus matches being incredibly fun.

Its sad how it ended really.

Mistel

Banned
I only have $140K. rip

Is there a comprehensive listing anywhere of all the cars in GTAO you can insure that aren't available online?
I wouldn't say the say there not available online as the still spawn but are uninsurable.
The only one's I know of are the: clean rebel, rat loader and some random tornado variant (I've got no idea which).

Uninsurable is a bit of lie as well as you can still glitch stuff into your garage, with a glitch that requires 2 to perform so there's that...

You can sell adders legitimately now?

There was a patch some time ago that changed the way selling $50K+ cars works. It allows you to sell vehicles over $50K as long as you bought them online. That being said, it only applies to cars bought after the patch - I bought a pre-patch Cheetah, for example, and it couldn't be sold at Los Santos Customs.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I don't know about you guys but I only play Trash Talk or Mixed Up with Coke missions now. Best RP and pretty easy with a tank sans the driving all the way to the other side of the city for the coke mission. You could just get a helicopter ride to the 2 locations and blow up the trucks with bullets but that's boring.

So I see they were relatively quick to take away our money. Yet heists are...where?
With everyone constantly glitching things out, I'm sure they are/were working more on getting it all removed and fixing the problems that the players have caused.

Soon enough, the hope is that Heists will make all the glitchers useless. No need for all that illigetimate money when you can earn it the right way, while having fun playing the game at the same time.

With everyone constantly glitching things out, I'm sure they are/were working more on getting it all removed and fixing the problems that the players have caused.

Soon enough, the hope is that Heists will make all the glitchers useless. No need for all that illigetimate money when you can earn it the right way, while having fun playing the game at the same time.

I have fears that the payouts are gonna be shitty thanks to them selling GTA$.

I have fears that the payouts are gonna be shitty thanks to them selling GTA$.

rumor has it that one of the first heists has a payout of
$80,000
and that's before you divided it up amongst the group so it will be less than that.

Gotta sell those shark cards yo! I guess when R* said that GTAO will be revolutionary, I guess they meant that it would be a revolutionary way to get more money off of the die hard fans. Yeah, I see how it is R*.

TiVo

My brother just called me.
He is far from a hacker or even a gamer.
He still has billions and the Christmas items(masks and clothing).
He is playing online with people
How is this possible?

Top Bottom