• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto: Online |OT2| Life's A Beach

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
rumor has it that one of the first heists has a payout of
$80,000
and that's before you divided it up amongst the group so it will be less than that.

Gotta sell those shark cards yo! I guess when R* said that GTAO will be revolutionary, I guess they meant that it would be a revolutionary way to get more money off of the die hard fans. Yeah, I see how it is R*.

I'm a die hard fan, I've not spent a penny.

You can buy pretty much everything you'll ever need in this game for under 10mil (including a couple of supercars and a tank and a house and a full garage of fully maxed out cars and all the weapons and ammo). You can get all this by simply playing the game as designed in about 120 hours.

Mistel

Banned
I'm a die hard fan, I've not spent a penny.

You can buy pretty much everything you'll ever need in this game for under 10mil (including a couple of supercars and a tank and a house and a full garage of fully maxed out cars and all the weapons and ammo). You can get all this by simply playing the game as designed in about 120 hours.
120 hours? That's seems like far too much time for collection of roughly 10 million.

The system the economy is based off is clearly flawed, the events that occurred that lead to the maintenance, which was used to regain control of the system. Without influencing the main cause of the issue, it's a metaphorical bandage.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
120 hours? That's seems like far too much time for collection of roughly 10 million.

The system the economy is based off is clearly flawed, the events that occurred that lead to the maintenance, which was used to regain control of the system. Without influencing the main cause of the issue, it's a metaphorical bandage.

Just going by my own pace of play. By around 100 hours I had everything bar the tank and the Adder.

Zeroxysm

Does anyone know where to find the Romero Hearse? I've checked the places everyone's suggested and haven't had any luck.

If there's anyone who has one online, could you help me find one by driving yours around with me?

Mistel

Banned
Does anyone know where to find the Romero Hearse? I've checked the places everyone's suggested and haven't had any luck.

If there's anyone who has one online, could you help me find one by driving yours around with me?
It's a modded vehicle, so you need it to be duped for you.

Mistel

Banned
Did this change? I know you used to be able to find them online near the cemeteries or the mortuary near the impound lot.
That's all I knew of it, I couldn't find one at the church or other places. Hearing stuff from secondary sources in lobbies gave the impression it being modded in. Like Franklin's buffalo or Trevor's bohdi.

So I could be wrong, as you likely know vehicle spawns are awful.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I found a hearse online once. It wouldn't let me mod it or save it in my garage. Same for the limo. I stole a limo from in front of a club near the hills. Couldn't save it :(

Reule

Sitting at three million now, woo! Been grinding Coveted with some friends which hasn't been too bad since we're all getting experience and cash. We take breaks every $150K to play golf or to mess around in free roam.

I'm looking at getting the Canis Bodhi, Entity XF, and the Z-Type.

About the LCC Hexer, when you check out vehicle stats in the garage is the manufacturer logo some weird broken image? When I originally bought it there wasn't an image for it on the website but that's all been fixed now. Thinking of selling it and buying it back because it bothers me, haha.

Mine still has a huge bruise on her face that I don't remember getting.
My lady has some big black smudge, could be a bruise, but it has been following me for a while. Showers don't even "clean the grime away" as they put it! Oh well, time will heal all wounds...
I logged on yesterday, rockstar only took 3.5 mil from me it seem. I'm still stinkin rich.
It seems some people were skipped over...I do believe someone several posts up/a page back knew someone with all their money AND xmas gear. I had my xmas gear on for about 2 weeks after it ended, until the game started changing my clothes for me, one piece at a time...

It's a crime that you can't use your crew logo on any of the long sleeve shirts that still leave your forearms exposed. I have tattoo sleeves on both arms and a watch, so I'll usually wear a vest, but they don't have crew logo options.

Mistel

Banned
Do we have heists yet?
No?
Okay :(
D6PfW.jpg

Is how long we have to heists :p.
A muscle car goes up a mountain faster than a off road car, logic :/.

Reule

Wow, came out of playing some golf and I finally found a Tailgater in the parking lot. I know it's not supposed to be the best sedan (isn't it the Schafter?) but there's a ton of options to customize.

Flandy

Wow, came out of playing some golf and I finally found a Tailgater in the parking lot. I know it's not supposed to be the best sedan (isn't it the Schafter?) but there's a ton of options to customize.

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jelly. Been wanting one forever

Flandy

The curse of vehicle spawn's, I see lot's of them when I play. They always seem to be a simeon vehicle for me. It's a shame I've not got Franklin's buffalo.

I always circle around the golf course so new cars spawn whenever Simeon once one. It has never spawned :l

Mistel

Banned
I always circle around the golf course so new cars spawn whenever Simeon once one. It has never spawned :l
It's a nightmare to get the car you want with the spawning system. But remember our twins(black hair suits them)?

The first is a crash with a prop plane and the second is after a buzzard killed the engines, landed both some how.

Reule

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jelly. Been wanting one forever
Yeah, I actually wasn't even really looking for it. I just sold some bikes and had a slot open for another vehicle so it kind of worked out. Just keep looking around there, it'll show up eventually.

Some of the spawns of the rarer vehicles are insane. I was pretty mad when Ratloader was taken out because I spent so much time trying to get it to spawn. I've seen more Baggers spawn more than they used to. I love that bike so much.

Flandy

It's a nightmare to get the car you want with the spawning system. But remember our twins(black hair suits them)?

The first is a crash with a prop plane and the second is after a buzzard killed the engines, landed both some how.
We aren't twins anymore. :lol at dat crash
0_0.jpg

Yeah, I actually wasn't even really looking for it. I just sold some bikes and had a slot open for another vehicle so it kind of worked out. Just keep looking around there, it'll show up eventually.

Some of the spawns of the rarer vehicles are insane. I was pretty mad when Ratloader was taken out because I spent so much time trying to get it to spawn. I've seen more Baggers spawn more than they used to. I love that bike so much.

if you get bored looking at the golf course, try the tennis court parking lot on the beach.

I've looked around at both of these places for literally HOURS

found mine at the golf course. I've had him call for a specific vehicle once and it was a tailgater. If he calls for a specific vehicle and the marker shows up anywhere around the beach or at the golf course it might spawn, you may have to fight for it tho, lol.

Mistel

Banned
Anyone knows a location to find the Gallivanter Baller car?

Where does it always spawn in GTA Online?
It doesn't have a place where it always is available unless you count the super auto site. Check around Pillbox hill and Rockford hill as both version's spawn there often.

jobber

The wall glitch is so much fun. I had a 5 star wanted level for 3 hours straight and nobody could touch me.

Stat!

I really don't get it. I really want to love this game but I just played a game of deathmatch and players have weapons and ammo I do not and haven't unlocked yet. It's kinda infuriating. Are there any game modes I can play that won't result in a net loss for me off the bat?

Anything like Top Run or something like thats off the beat fun?

I really don't get it. I really want to love this game but I just played a game of deathmatch and players have weapons and ammo I do not and haven't unlocked yet. It's kinda infuriating. Are there any game modes I can play that won't result in a net loss for me off the bat?

Anything like Top Run or something like thats off the beat fun?

Most people just run races to get money and xp.

Stat!

Guys, I think we should merge the GAF crews..

I don't find many active members on the original one.

Why not I doubt many still play anyways. Otherwise we would be further into a thread.

Maybe if you guys want/have xbox live, and are up for playing, we can swap Gamertags?

Im looking for some Gaf members to play with on a semi-regular basis and just have fun without the worries of leveling up and stuff.

jobber

I decided to take the wall glitch to an open server for the first time. I couldn't make it to the garage before some snot nose kid decided to shoot me while minding my own business.

I finally get to the wall and start a 5 star battle with cops. After 5 minutes, randoms started to get curious. They had no idea where I was. I racked up 20 kills and no deaths.
Mind you I didn't ask or want anyone around. They got in my way.

Mistel

Banned
Maybe if you guys want/have xbox live, and are up for playing, we can swap Gamertags?

Im looking for some Gaf members to play with on a semi-regular basis and just have fun without the worries of leveling up and stuff.
I'm sure us guys and girls (just me?) wouldn't mind that, free roam is so much more fun than the missions.

My GT: Deadly bl0ss0m

Stat!

I'm sure us guys and girls (just me?) wouldn't mind that, free roam is so much more fun than the missions.

My GT: Deadly bl0ss0m

Agreed about free-roam. Just about having fun.

I added you. My GT: ACES11 - Anyone who sees this - feel free to add me as well to get some GAF GTAV going.

Guys, I think we should merge the GAF crews..

I don't find many active members on the original one.

I rarely, rarely see anyone else from the PS3 crew online any more. I know 3 others that play, and those are 3 that I play with on a somewhat regular basis, but aside from those 3 (JayRay, BlackMamba, and the crew leader CatdaFelix) I almost never see anyone on.

A week or two ago, a random Gaf crew member kept popping up in my game, but would always leave once I started to get close to them -_-

Any PS3 players still out there?? Anywhere?
Couldn't be more true. Free roam is all we do, with the occasional races cause those are still pretty fun also. But free roam is where it's at!

Is there a way to organize a large group of people to fight the police in-game? Or is that what crews are for? My buddy and I are looking for a "Fuck tha police" crew.

Mistel

Banned
Couldn't be more true. Free roam is all we do, with the occasional races cause those are still pretty fun also. But free roam is where it's at!
Agreed about free-roam. Just about having fun.
It is so much more fun doing random stuff in free roam instead of the crappy missions most of the time I fly around in planes or drive around doing random stuff like drag races etc.

Is there a way to organize a large group of people to fight the police in-game? Or is that what crews are for? My buddy and I are looking for a "Fuck tha police" crew.
I did do that a couple of times with the police car that I had as my personal vehicle, I miss it :(.

Top Bottom