• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto: Online |OT2| Life's A Beach

Reule

The only other way I've tried it was by pressing triangle (Y) during the initial loading screen after booting up the game. I got into a lobby with at least 1 or 2 others but my connection is somewhat shit so for all I know they joined after I did.

via the phone: random playlist, on call, is working for me.

Neither method is working for me. I'll try later in the day when there are more people on. Might be because I'm on free aim. I was able to play the playlist once and it was a lot of fun, made some good money too.

Ted

I've had a lot of fun playing with GAF'ers this weekend. A lot of chaos, a silly walk on water glitch and even a new mission that I've not seen before. Good stuff folks, GAF representin':

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Or even my Phoenix even with how tail happy the thing is.

Awesome car:

0_0.jpg

What is it that they are making not available after this event?

I don't think anyone's quite sure. Possibly:

- Outfits/other vanity items - can't be purchased, can be worn;
- Motorbike - can't be purchased, can be used;
- Liberator - can't be purchased (quickly replaced by an alternative), can be used;
- Musket - can't be purchased, can be used (shot gun ammo);
- Firework launcher - can't be purchased, can be used (until you run out of ammo);
- Stand alone fireworks - can't be purchased, can be used (until you run out).

That's total guess work though.

DireStr8s

Neither method is working for me. I'll try later in the day when there are more people on. Might be because I'm on free aim. I was able to play the playlist once and it was a lot of fun, made some good money too.

I think free aim is the problem here.

Good times with Gaffers today. Thanks for the memories!

Wolfe

Gonna jump on in about 10 minutes. I may have to sell my Entity for that Monster Truck. ;_;

Well worth it, things a blast. Only real downside is the dummies that feel the need to chase down and blow it up when they see one.

Also speaking of clothes has anyone else gotten the green Rockstar shirt recently? It's supposed to be given out when you have a job get verified but I've been reading of people getting them for other random shit and I got one the other day after killing a bounty.

I think free aim is the problem here.

Ah just noticed the bit about free aim, that could very well be the issue as I've seen a lot of other people online complaining that since the last patch or the one before it that they can't get into any populated free aim lobbies.

Wolfe

Shame it looses panels so easily I prefer the Sabre Turbo to it though.

My five muscle cars are the Vigero, Phoenix, Gauntlet, Sabre Turbo and the Ruiner. Hoping at some point they bring in the Tampa from GTA4/BoGT and the Dukes. Plus the Uranus even though I imagine it'll get classed as a compact or something even though it's mainly based off a fox mustang.

I'm also still hoping they bring back the Sultan RS from 4 at some point.

Tigress

I GOT A BEER HAT!!!!!!! (and I even did it the honest way, first to get there, ran and ignored the mobs trying to shoot me cause I just wanted to get to the crate before another player got there by getting a helicopter and waiting in the middle of where most crates show up on the map (of course it spawned on the farthest away spot). Died literally a foot away from the crate, ran again, managed to get the crate before I died that time.

And now I can try to glitch the other stuff in (maybe get the shirt cause it sounds pretty nifty). Including maybe getting my beer hat of preference.

And as for car collection, I know that I and almost every other person goes for the super cars but for me it's just cause I'm a huge Lamborghini fan (since I was little really. Claimed when I was a kid I'd rather live in a shitty neighborhood and have a Lambo rather than a nice house). And I love wedge and angular cars (Porsche is an outlier in what kind of car I usually go for as I usually hate curvy cars, ick). Lamborghini is the epitome of wedge/angular. And I would love to have a Tesla or Lotus (either of those two). Those things look like street legal go carts. Pretty and they look like they would be hella fun to drive.

I like some muscle cars too but honestly I do tend to go more for sports cars (I do love the trend for modern rendition of muscle cars, I like them better many times than the original muscle cars. Not a huge Dodge/Chrysler fan but I'll give them they do really good redesigns of their old muscle cars).

(yeah, I'm a bit of a car nut).

Edit. The glitch now works for me.

MisterNoisy

Also speaking of clothes has anyone else gotten the green Rockstar shirt recently? It's supposed to be given out when you have a job get verified but I've been reading of people getting them for other random shit and I got one the other day after killing a bounty.

Same thing happened to me tonight, though I didn't get it when I claimed the bounty (sniped him while he was chucking grenades at someone else), but the second time I killed him when he came after me and I mowed him down with the Combat MG I got the notification.

Tigress

Anyone know for females is the happiness only tshirt only the drooped shoulder one?

Also, for ps3 I found you don't need to even turn off the ps3, you can wear a hat. Seems all you have to do is load the game from the XMb when it is not running into single player and then load your alt char and them swap to your main char. Hell, one time I accidentally swapped from my alt char to the same alt char and when I swapped to my main char it still worked.

Wolfe

Anyone know for females is the happiness only tshirt only the drooped shoulder one?

Also, for ps3 I found you don't need to even turn off the ps3, you can wear a hat. Seems all you have to do is load the game from the XMb when it is not running into single player and then load your alt char and them swap to your main char. Hell, one time I accidentally swapped from my alt char to the same alt char and when I swapped to my main char it still worked.

Haha having you say that reminds me of the time I worked doing game testing. Yeah I figured some of those steps seemed rather redundant but never bothered trying different approaches. I imagine most "glitch" video makers aren't too worried about testing around the issue to reduce unnecessary repro steps :p

Edit: no idea about your shirt question unfortunately, I would just assume that's the only version unless you've gotten two versions of other similar unlockable shirts?

Tigress

Haha having you say that reminds me of the time I worked doing game testing. Yeah I figured some of those steps seemed rather redundant but never bothered trying different approaches. I imagine most "glitch" video makers aren't too worried about testing around the issue to reduce unnecessary repro steps :p

Edit: no idea about your shirt question unfortunately, I would just assume that's the only version unless you've gotten two versions of other similar unlockable shirts?

I bothered cause I heard that it might work without them and I got sick of the long turn around (especially when it wasn't working at the time). And I got the feeling that the turning off the PS3 was just redundant and didn't really care as much if it worked at that point since I had gotten at least a hat or two so didn't feel like bothering turning it off. And it worked.

I think some other forum said it was the only version. Shame. I'd like it better if it were a t-shirt (never got the off the shoulder shirt thing, always looked stupid to me. Plus I can't wear my jackets with those shirts either). Ah well, I like it well enough to still wear it even if it is a stupid off the shoulder one.

I swear the guys get a better wardrobe in this game (the cargo pants are stupid too for females, only three quarters length. I want full cargo pants, not ones made to look dainty).

red731

Hey guys,

first of - thank Baron Von Beans for accepting me again (I've been kicked out because I have been inactive)

second - hi to everyone - I am from EU, have a headset so I want to talk and use it that way.
I would like to have some coordinated fun while playing GTAO.

I've picked every scrap and ufo piece to ease me back into GTAV
KuGsj.gif

Why I haven't played it for such a long time I don't know.

ODDI

Even with the hacks it displays the correct total of the data within the graph or in this case doesn't. You didn't happen to use shark cards did you?.

At the time I post those stats no but I recently did over the weekend ($100,000) for the first time.

There's a way to get the beer hats and shirt without getting crate drops if you don't mind cheating a bit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K4njf2MvC0
There's a link in the description for the PS3 version. I tried and got 4 hats although one of them was a repeat.

Nice!

CaptNink

Bought my first Shark card on the weekend. Now I feel dirty. But at least I'm a dirty millionaire now.

First purchase, of course, was the Grotti Turismo. But now I'm kind of kicking myself for not going hog-wild and buying the Liberator.

Ted

Shame it looses panels so easily I prefer the Sabre Turbo to it though.

I hope your Sabre is green.

My five muscle cars are the Vigero, Phoenix, Gauntlet, Sabre Turbo and the Ruiner. Hoping at some point they bring in the Tampa from GTA4/BoGT and the Dukes.

Yes please to the Duke. I have an Albany Buccaneer that is trying hard to be General Lee but it's not quite the same.

Ted

Why would it be green?

Because...

...that's the motherfucking green Sabre!

Why aren't you using a Vigero to be General Lee?

To me, the Vigero is more Chevy than Dodge. Neither are right (hence wanting the Dukes back) but I prefer the Buccaneer. For me the longer body and less dainty stance than the Vigero make it closer in looks and perhaps spirit to General Lee.

That's not to say I don't like the Vigero, because I do, in fact I had one for awhile until it got chopped in for the DLC Vapid Blade.

Mistel

Banned
But it's not a Sabre it's a Sabre Turbo :p.
To me, the Vigero is more Chevy than Dodge. Neither are right (hence wanting the Dukes back) but I prefer the Buccaneer. For me the longer body and less dainty stance than the Vigero make it closer in looks and perhaps spirit to General Lee.
The Vigero does look like a Camaro more than a Dodge. but to me the Buccaneer looks more like Buick Riviera at the front crossed with a Chevelle SS at the back. The Gauntlet is the only thing that to me looks like a Dodge but it's too modern for General Lee.

I want a dukes because I miss them really they were fun to drive about I wonder how well they would handle in the V driving system. There is one in game but it's on a poster.

Wolfe

Yeah the Vigero is definitely more 60's Camaro while the Gauntlet is modern Challenger with modern Camaro stylings. I'm still a bit disappointed that the Gauntlet doesn't even have one visual mod available to it, I mean hell even just being able to do exhaust on it would have been welcome.

Speaking of mods I wonder what kind of stuff you'll be able to do to the Stallion if they ever bring that one over.

Mistel

Banned
The gauntlet looks alright from the front but other than that it's ugly like the dominator. Some more options for them visually would of gone a long way I think.

As for the stallion and dukes on the modification front, I'd expect them to be up there with some of the more customizable muscle cars. Like the ruiner and rat loader.

Tigress

The gauntlet looks alright from the front but other than that it's ugly like the dominator. Some more options for them visually would of gone a long way I think.

As for the stallion and dukes on the modification front, I'd expect them to be up there with some of the more customizable muscle cars. Like the ruiner and rat loader.

I like the gauntlet. I stole one just to get me away from a spot and decided on a whim to keep it (still not sure if I'm going to keep it but it's sitting in my garage anyways). I also like the dominator too though, heh.

And I discovered today that if you drive around in a tank but shoot no one sometimes people decide to get rid of you by voting you off despite the fact you haven't even shot at anyone, you're just driving around (I wanted to see how people reacted to some one not shooting everyone in a tank, apparently those guys decided to vote me off. Though I suspect since they were talking about exploiting some bug, I think the copying your car to sell bug, they were nervous I was going to blow up their car copies and lose them money even though I had made no move other than driving around to do so. Even tried to race some one in his car with the tank just for the silliness).

Also, if some one tries to escape the police by jumping on top of your tank and you try to help them by shooting the police, you'll some how kill them (he was on top my tank, I didn't accidentally hit him with a shell). And then when they respawn and you end up blowing up your tank and they go get their car and it is for some reason on fire while you are running towards your apartment and they then blow up, the game will then blame you for their deaths and car blowing up (and you'll pay for the car/cars) and get a warning about being a bad sport. I swear I was half a block away from my tank that was already blown up and useless when their exploded and the game decided to blame me *boggle*. Even he was confused by that.

MisterNoisy

My five muscle cars are the Vigero, Phoenix, Gauntlet, Sabre Turbo and the Ruiner. Hoping at some point they bring in the Tampa from GTA4/BoGT and the Dukes. Plus the Uranus even though I imagine it'll get classed as a compact or something even though it's mainly based off a fox mustang.

I'm also still hoping they bring back the Sultan RS from 4 at some point.

The Sultan becomes the Sultan RS when you add the roll cage/chassis mod at LSC, stickers and all.

I've only picked up a few muscle/sports classic cars. Sabre Turbo in flat black with the side pipes, Peyote Hardtop in Candy Red, and my fave - a Buccaneer resto-mod in metallic orange/gunmetal two-tone:

IOig94Y.jpg

Makes the supers look like cars for weenies in lobbies/missions.

Wolfe

The Sultan becomes the Sultan RS when you add the roll cage/chassis mod at LSC, stickers and all.

Naw that's my point, it's not the same Sultan RS from GTA4. I mean it's nice to have and all (and I've had the one in my garage for a long while now) but I'd much rather have the 2 door version with the side exit muffler.

Mistel

Banned
I like the gauntlet. I stole one just to get me away from a spot and decided on a whim to keep it (still not sure if I'm going to keep it but it's sitting in my garage anyways). I also like the dominator too though, heh.
Personally I'm not really a fan of modern muscle car aesthetics I prefer the older ones.

Since we're talking about muscle cars here are a few of mine:

What was a families Buccaneer at some point:

Sabre Turbo:

Vigero:

Voodoo:

Tigress

Personally I'm not really a fan of modern muscle car aesthetics I prefer the older ones.

I'm quite the opposite. Save the Mustang (which from what I understand isn't really considered a muscle car), I much prefer the modern muscle cars over the old ones (and I actually really like the modern muscle cars aesthetics).

Then again, in general, I'm not a huge fan of 70's car design in general and most muscle cars harken to that. Plus I really do like sloped noses and backs to my cars (hence, wedge design ;) ). I loved the Firebird when I was a kid (The 80's one that at the time everyone snubbed). I liked it over the Camero simply cause the Camero had a more blunt front end.

Mistel

Banned
I'm quite the opposite. Save the Mustang (which from what I understand isn't really considered a muscle car), I much prefer the modern muscle cars over the old ones (and I actually really like the modern muscle cars aesthetics).

Then again, in general, I'm not a huge fan of 70's car design in general and most muscle cars harken to that. Plus I really do like sloped noses and backs to my cars (hence, wedge design ;) ). I loved the Firebird when I was a kid (The 80's one that at the time everyone snubbed). I liked it over the Camero simply cause the Camero had a more blunt front end.
The Mustang is a pony car so it's not really a muscle car itself. If you liked sloped noses to be more sloped you must like the Charger Daytona and the Plymouth Superbird quite a bit then.

Tigress

The Mustang is a pony car so it's not really a muscle car itself. If you liked sloped noses to be more sloped you must like the Charger Daytona and the Plymouth Superbird quite a bit then.

Actually, not really. The lines aren't quite right on the front, too sloping in on the sides and is a bit bland (yes, I'm picky honestly). And it still has that sedan like rear end. Put it this way, I'm a sucker for Lamborghini like lines (sloped front, angled back but rear end still taller than front and sticks up, gets wider towards the back in general). My current car is a 2003 Celica and I swear they took some inspiration from Lamborghini design (it was a California company that designed it). I loved the 7th generation Celicas since I first saw them (and hated the previous bubble car Celicas, ick... I really really hate bubble cars. As I said, Porsche is an outlier in what I usually like, and I admit it was an acquired taste as I didn't always like their looks either).

I also really like angular and sharp looks (sharp is important, makes it look more aggressive to me, I really like an aggressive looking car. Why I actually like the modern muscle cars, long as they don't have some huge ass grill <- one of the Dodge's the grill is too big and interrupts the look for me). But it still has to flow (I like aerodynamic looks that aren't bubble car). I want the lines to flow into each other (2010 era was a lot of angular but very interupted lines, they're getting better on that).

I mean, I absolutely love the look of the Zentorno (more than the cars it was inspired by honestly). Except I wish it had slats in the rare like the Vacca (similar, I wouldn't do exactly the same) rather than those funky octagon vents. The Vacca gives a general idea of what lines I like in a car but it's a little basic looking (Probably cause i have it parked next to the Zentorno. It looks really basic next to that car, heh).

Well, that seals it. R* needs to allow countless property management. 1 garage for each vehicle class. Muscle garage, sports garage, bike garage, etc..

I would spend so many sleepless nights filling each garage with tuned beauties. I love seeing other peoples appreciation of vehicle classes in here. The muscle car class is certainly one I have overlooked, aside from my Sabre Turbo. I have several open spots in my garage, but I was thinking of purchasing a house. Currently I have a garage with 6 sports cars. With my newfound space I am tempted to fill in the rest, but then again I am not so sure. I love the sports cars though, great styling and siiiick speed. Current line up I have in one is : Sultan, Jester, Carbinozzare, Massacro, Feltzer, and Comet. The Comet is my hands down favorite car in the game, and it gets the most drive time out of me. The Coquette, the Futo (had, but sold, and yet I crave it again), and I think I am missing one or two other cars, but they will soon all be a part of the Sports garage. I know there are one or two I'm not too keen on the looks, but a collectors gotta collect.

Mistel

Banned
They could give me a Dukes along with another muscle car that looks like either:

A Hurst/Olds 69:
Or a Plymouth roadrunner 71:
Then I'd be a happy girl then I can liquidate the assets I've got in my other cars like my ersatz Plymouth Superbird Phoenix and the other 5 vehicles I've got. With that new found cash I could have some lovely cars to grace my garage.

Tigress

Well, that seals it. R* needs to allow countless property management. 1 garage for each vehicle class. Muscle garage, sports garage, bike garage, etc..

I would spend so many sleepless nights filling each garage with tuned beauties. I love seeing other peoples appreciation of vehicle classes in here. The muscle car class is certainly one I have overlooked, aside from my Sabre Turbo. I have several open spots in my garage, but I was thinking of purchasing a house. Currently I have a garage with 6 sports cars. With my newfound space I am tempted to fill in the rest, but then again I am not so sure. I love the sports cars though, great styling and siiiick speed. Current line up I have in one is : Sultan, Jester, Carbinozzare, Massacro, Feltzer, and Comet. The Comet is my hands down favorite car in the game, and it gets the most drive time out of me. The Coquette, the Futo (had, but sold, and yet I crave it again), and I think I am missing one or two other cars, but they will soon all be a part of the Sports garage. I know there are one or two I'm not too keen on the looks, but a collectors gotta collect.

I agree with this. But that's cause I want to use one garage mostly for collecting cars I'm going to sell (so I don't always have to look for them).

That and I don't like how motorcycles take up a car slot. I wouldn't mind having one or two but I'm not wasting a car spot on one.

I don't suppose anyone's online on the PS3 version right now and wants to play together? I don't really know what I'm doing yet, literally just started playing and I've done a race and a drug pickup mission for Lamar. My PSN ID is Telminator-2.

Ted

...and my fave - a Buccaneer resto-mod in metallic orange/gunmetal two-tone:

IOig94Y.jpg

Makes the supers look like cars for weenies in lobbies/missions.

A beauty! I love it.

A slice of Americana from my garage:

0_0.jpg

It was a pain making that shot as since one of the recent updates I don't seem to be able to get any more than two of my cars to stay on the map at any one time so I had to take it near a spawn point for the bike!

I have definitely done it before but it didn't work today. I'll try the original spot again to see if it is just me, having three cars out at a time makes it much more fun.

0_0.jpg

The Vacca gives a general idea of what lines I like in a car but it's a little basic looking (Probably cause i have it parked next to the Zentorno. It looks really basic next to that car, heh).

I LOVE the Vacca. The perfect combination of junior super car prompts from the real world. Gorgeous, even in this shitty shot. I'm going ro have to return to this location though to try the lighting in the day.

0_0.jpg

But it's not a Sabre it's a Sabre Turbo :p.

Fair point but definitely salon grade hair splitting, slow or fast a Sabre is a Sabre is a Sabre ('cept in GTAIV but I quite liked that style too). :)

I don't suppose anyone's online on the PS3 version right now and wants to play together? I don't really know what I'm doing yet, literally just started playing and I've done a race and a drug pickup mission for Lamar. My PSN ID is Telminator-2.

Not on right now but super happy to add for future sessions. Ask Baron about joining the PS3 crew for added convenience.

Mistel

Banned
Fair point but definitely salon grade hair splitting, slow or fast a Sabre is a Sabre is a Sabre ('cept in GTAIV but I quite liked that style too). :)
I pride myself on my punctiliousness. Our buccaneer's are all pretty similar though.

A beauty! I love it.

A slice of Americana from my garage:
0_0.jpg

It was a pain making that shot as since one of the recent updates I don't seem to be able to get any more than two of my cars to stay on the map at any one time so I had to take it near a spawn point for the bike!

I have definitely done it before but it didn't work today. I'll try the original spot again to see if it is just me, having three cars out at a time makes it much more fun.
0_0.jpg

I LOVE the Vacca. The perfect combination of junior super car prompts from the real world. Gorgeous, even in this shitty shot. I'm going ro have to return to this location though to try the lighting in the day.
0_0.jpg
Great pics! Really makes me want to change up my paint scheme. All my cars have the same paint job, cause I like it a lot. It's simple, but it looks good on all the cars I think. The Futo will break tht streak, as there is only one true color scheme for it. With that, I think the rest of mine will change as well. Now, to figure out what color perfectly matches the cars...

The Comet will be the easiest, as the GT3 RS(R) has so many badass variations.
I'm on now for a bit, not too long sadly though. I'll try to find ya if you're still on.

Fiiiinally saved up enough money to buy my Entity XF. Handling is pretty great but I can see I will need to upgrade it to get what I really want (moar speed).

Dabanton

Really loving the new additions to the online mode.

Names on the mini map is a nice touch that helps me keep an eye on people.

Tigress

Really loving the new additions to the online mode.

Names on the mini map is a nice touch that helps me keep an eye on people.

yeah, that was something that needed to be done. I hated it when some one killed me and there were several people around and I didn't want to go after and kill some one innocent but I did want to try to get payback. Now it's a lot easier to know who to go after and not try to kill the wrong person.

Tigress

Well before you buy it if you are just doing it for its performance you might want to take a gander at the Zentorno it is cheaper and accelerates a lot faster. I think it also has a higher top speed too.

Nope, no higher top speed (but I think it's in the top three or four, I know there are at least 2 faster cars). According to statistics though it's the fastest accelerating car in the game (and it's really easy to max out the acceleration to all bars, just an engine upgrade to level 2 and transmission for mine). According to the GTA wiki it's the second fastest next to the Coil (a very underrated car in terms of fun to drive imho. So what if it's not the fastest or it is the runt of the supercars, it's still hella fun).

Handles like a dream though. And in imho the most gorgeous car of all of them on GTA V :) (though I don't like the popular spoiler for it cause it kinda ruins the lines of the car and is way too overdone but at least it has a spoiler that works cause honestly Lamborghini designs look more balanced to me with a spoiler.. they look like they're missing something without. Kinda annoys me about the Vacca, I hate the spoiler you can get for it so it is without and it looks a little too plain without).

What I just discovered today is that they do have a Muira equivelant Pegassi (so now I have two I must have to complete the collection). Though I think the Ford GT40 equivelant looks more like the Muira than the Muira equivelant (both of those cars though use aspects from the GT40). But the Muira is one of my favorite Lamborghinis (if not favorite) so despite it not looking enough like one I still gotta have it (plus I want a complete Pegassi collection). Oh, and if you ever see a Muira IRL, it's gorgeous and amazingly low to the ground (pictures don't do it justice as seeing it IRL for how low to the ground it is). It looks like a graceful and really low to the ground muscle car.

I so want *drool* <- the real car, not the GTA car, the real car is way prettier than the GTA car.

Fiiiinally saved up enough money to buy my Entity XF. Handling is pretty great but I can see I will need to upgrade it to get what I really want (moar speed).

It's coo supercar for stunt jumps too, because some jumps are all particular and shit with how they want u to land. The Entity glides thru the sky all majestically like a flying squirrel and is able to hit them landings all smooth, the Adder spins and flips like a clumsy ass rock sometimes.

What I just discovered today is that they do have a Muira equivelant Pegassi (so now I have two I must have). Though I think the Ford GT40 equivelant looks more like the Muira than the Muira equivelant (both of those cars though use aspects from the GT40). But the Muira is one of my favorite Lamborghinis (if not favorite) so despite it not looking enough like one I still gotta have it (plus I want a complete Pegassi collection). Oh, and if you ever see a Muira IRL, it's gorgeous and amazingly low. It looks like a graceful and really low to the ground muscle car.

I so want *drool* <- the real car, not the GTA car, the real car is way prettier than the GTA car.

Oh Snippy Snips! Yup, the Monroe is a smoooth ride. I got an orange one sittin next to my new Blade with a Zentorno across from it. I drove nothing but the Monroe til I started trying to collect one car from each class. It took awhile but the collection is complete.

Tigress

Well according to the Wiki it was tested to be 250mph which is 3mph slower than the Adder. The tested is 10mph faster than a XF is.

I'm just going by the stats they give on the dealer in the game's website (which states it to be low 200's, not 250. It claims the adder is 250).

Nice to know it's faster than they claim. It quickly became my favorite car in the game :) (maybe not most used but that's cause when I'm with other players and I'm going to do somethign that involves leaving it somewhere, I like to take more expendable cars. Cheaper to replace if some one decides it would be cute to destroy it and I'm less annoyed at it getting destroyed <- it irks me when people blow up my cars).

Mistel

Banned
I'm just going by the stats they give on the dealer in the game's website (which states it to be low 200's, not 250. It claims the adder is 250).

Nice to know it's faster than they claim. It quickly became my favorite car in the game :) (maybe not most used but that's cause when I'm with other players and I'm going to do somethign that involves leaving it somewhere, I like to take more expendable cars. Cheaper to replace if some one decides it would be cute to destroy it and I'm less annoyed at it getting destroyed <- it irks me when people blow up my cars).
There's lot of iffy stats that are present on Legendary Motor Sport several cars are faster than the stats. The Turismo is actially 247mph at max 37mph more that what is claimed. Similarly the Massacro is actually 217mph at max 24mph more that the claimed. Same applies to Southern San Andreas super autos with erroneous numbers. The Felon is actually 241mph instead of 220mph for example.

Those stats put bluntly are pissing in the wind.

Top Bottom